The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
PSG has just received a new offer from Atletico for Cavani 15Me+3Me. If the earlier rumors are true, maybe this will prompt Paris to make an offer for Piatek (and Paqueta). However, don't see them offering more than 45Me (plus a couple millions in bonuses).

Super22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well... I'm not even surprised, I'm guessing players have more respect with M&B roaming around.
b71c601003550e89a978303c76fc9e42.jpg

And I am so happy that Maldini and Boban is clearing the house.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Paqueta is just waste of our time and money.

As I said, it's just matter of time when someone will kick him back in Brazil, not just because of his playing style but as it seems, also because of his mental state. Another brasilian fraud who can't be functional outside country.

Now we're stucked with him because no one would want him in this state and brasilian clubs can't offer anything close to 35m. :fp:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
La repubblica is owned by Juventus. It's not the most reliable. It's shitty.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Tomas Soucek from Slavia Prague. Has a €15m release clause. A 1.92m tall defensive midfielder. Was quality against Inter, Dortmund and Barcelona in CL this season.

Surely the perfect (and cheap) partner to Bennacer? 24 years old as well.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A newspaper owned by Agnelli is one of the most reliable sources :lol::fp:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
That's not true at all. Maybe for some people but others medication and therapy still don't fully help.

Symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder can be managed in the large majority of cases.

Anyway, the summary of all the transfer news is that we have many targets but no offers for Suso, Paqueta, Piatek or anyone else, aside from RR. :fp: Getting anxiety myself.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Anyway, the summary of all the transfer news is that we have many targets but no offers for Suso, Paqueta, Piatek or anyone else, aside from RR. :fp: Getting anxiety myself.

I think all Milan fans in recent years do. Watching the Udinese game nearly gave me a heart attack at the end. :lol::lol:

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Whoever I buy on Fifa always get bought by Milan..:eek:
On Fifa 19. I did that literal swap deal. Piatek for De Paul.
I've also had Kjaer as 4th CB, Torreira, Under and Olmo. This was like 6 months ago. My front 3 was Vinicius-Belotti-Depay though and I don't see that happening.:eek::cry:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Symptoms of generalized anxiety disorder can be managed in the large majority of cases.

That is exactly wath they said last mercato.

And the value of fodder just keeps on dropping.

Cant sell cant buy cant win.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
La Republica: On Sunday Paqueta was taken to the clinic as he was suffering from anxiety. The player does not have friends in Milano and does not feel valuable at his club.

No worries, I’ll friend him on steam and play some CSGO with him.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
we should push for Bernadeschi - 5mil loan for 18 months option to buy for 35-40mil

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This shit sad, but I don’t fuck with journalists and people online invading someone’s privacy like this. Give the man his space and let him figure out his personal life.
Best we can do is lay off harsh hurtful comments.

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Since both Ceballos and Paqueta have the blues, why not a swap Paqueta - Ceballos for 6 months with an option to buy for Arsenal for 30Me. And yes, I know that we will need authorization from RM. Could maybe even get an option to buy for him now since he hasn't been playing much/or great for that matter and there is little chance that RM will be bringing him back anytime soon.

Evidently, we could also dream for a swap Hakan - Ceballos :)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Since both Ceballos and Paqueta have the blues, why not a swap Paqueta - Ceballos for 6 months with an option to buy for Arsenal for 30Me. And yes, I know that we will need authorization from RM. Could maybe even get an option to buy for him now since he hasn't been playing much/or great for that matter and there is little chance that RM will be bringing him back anytime soon.

Evidently, we could also dream for a swap Hakan - Ceballos :)
You do realize ceballos is on dry loan from real madrid?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Whoever I buy on Fifa always get bought by Milan..:eek:

On Fifa 19. I did that literal swap deal. Piatek for De Paul.

I've also had Kjaer as 4th CB, Torreira, Under and Olmo. This was like 6 months ago. My front 3 was Vinicius-Belotti-Depay though and I don't see that happening.:eek::cry:
Dude you have a shitty taste in players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule