Lucas Biglia Thread

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Of course Cesc comes before Biglia. Monto? The only better point is that he's Italian.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Of course Cesc comes before Biglia. Monto? The only better point is that he's Italian.

i think they are different players. I saw Biglia do well when argentina used a 3 man with gago and mascerano

gago and montolivo can play similarly. (rico will push up more if asked to)

Point being- i really see no reason to not get 2 mid's especially when their are about 5 creative cm's on market on low cost, all with world class potential. It's worth gambling on two

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
i think they are different players. I saw Biglia do well when argentina used a 3 man with gago and mascerano

gago and montolivo can play similarly. (rico will push up more if asked to)

Point being- i really see no reason to not get 2 mid's especially when their are about 5 creative cm's on market on low cost, all with world class potential. It's worth gambling on two

it depends. in the ideal situation, i would want a permanent/long term AM and LCM, and not 2 creative CM. so getting two players from Fab/Monto/Biglia/Aqu, would mean that Boateng is gonna play up there at CAM, which is :fp:. Boateng has not got the quality to play at CAM, other than his late runs into the box. His qualities are for the RCM role. Kaka will not solve our long term CAM issuse either.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
"he's not Milan material"

bleh... the guy obviously has the required skills to have a shot in a bigger team.

how can you manage to predict a fail ?

Toon...dude...you've must have seen him play, a lot of times he's weak, since, Bouzz left, he couldn't do anything at anderlecht,

i hope he gets better (cause i'm an anderlecht fan) but he really can't be a starter for milan, or at least...not yet!

Last edited:

Crashie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He looks like a very interesting football player. I've heard that on a good day, he can compared with Alonso, which is quite good! However, I really can't put him into our squard - or just can't imagine him, on our team. He would be perfect for Inter, but Milan... I really don't know!

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Oh shut up douche

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Worthless poster. All he can do is to talk shit and post smilies.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh shut up douche

be real benjamin, have you watched yesterday's performance of Biglia...it's was 6,0 against lokeren, AGAINST LOKEREN.

i'm sure if he joins us his level will difenetly go up (as seen in the argentine NT) but i don't think he can handle the pressure here at mian,

if we can get him for 4mil, that would be a nice deal, but i don't think anderlecht will let him go for that price,

and as an anderlecht supporters (since i was 5yrs) i hope he stay's, he can be more of value for anderlecht than he can for milan

Reaction score
Lucas Biglia is not that good. He is not bad, but no capable for AC Milan. I tell you cause I live in Uruguay, next to Argentina, and know pretty well their football.

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
have you watched yesterday's performance of Biglia...it's was 6,0 against lokeren, AGAINST LOKEREN

It seems that you don't need to put a performance above 6.0 to win against Lokeren.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
It seems that you don't need to put a performance above 6.0 to win against Lokeren.

that's the problem, coming from a belgium team to a EU topclub, is a way to big of a step.

look at defour, witsel, kompany, courtois.....

i'm really looking forward to see what lukaku will be able to do at Chelskum

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Lucas Biglia is not that good. He is not bad, but no capable for AC Milan. I tell you cause I live in Uruguay, next to Argentina, and know pretty well their football

god. Who the hell are you to know in advance whether a player will be good or not, milan material or not ? 3 years ago Abate wasnt Milan material :fp:

I am not a Biglia fan at all but please enough with the "Milan material" label. You're not the God of Football, your vision isnt clearer than others and living in Uruguay doesnt help you more to "know pretty well their football".

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
god. Who the hell are you to know in advance whether a player will be good or not, milan material or not ? 3 years ago Abate wasnt Milan material :fp:

I am not a Biglia fan at all but please enough with the "Milan material" label. You're not the God of Football, your vision isnt clearer than others and living in Uruguay doesnt help you more to "know pretty well their football".

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am a big Biglia fan, but i know him coming here will not guarantee worldclass performance, but with his current skilll levels and performances for both club and country, he certainly has the potential and mindset to take the step up to a top European side.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Anderlecht's Biglia claims contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal

Anderlecht midfielder Lucas Biglia has claimed that both Real Madrid and Arsenal are interested in signing him but admitted that he has his heart set on joining the former.

The Argentina international still has another three years to run on his current contract with his Belgian employers but he has made it clear that he wants to leave for pastures new this summer.

Biglia has been heavily linked with Madrid in recent months and, while he claims that he is also being closely monitored in north London, his preference is for a move to the Spanish capital.

"There has been contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal and we are waiting," the midfielder is quoted as saying by Todo Mercado.

"If Real Madrid decides to make an offer, everything else would be put in the background. We'll see what happens.

"I have a contract with Anderlecht until 2015, but the club know that I intend to leave. We have negotiated my buyout clause and if a club comes to pay it, Anderlecht will let me go."

The 26-year-old Biglia, who has been capped six times by his country, made his name at Independiente before moving to Belgium in 2006.

Im gonna get an Arsenal or RM jersey if thats the case.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Abate still isn't.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with your point on Biglia though.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Anderlecht's Biglia claims contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal

Im gonna get an Arsenal or RM jersey if thats the case.

he has become real good at anderlecht, maybe now it's time for milan to make a move for him

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
I dont see him any lousier than Hernanes when he was still in Brazil. its now or never

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Lucas Biglia seems certain to go. He already indicated his stay in Brussels was nearing its end. He prefers Italy or Spain. Real Madrid already showed interest and Biglia is not afraid of such a challenge: "When I came here, everyone thought it was too early for me to go to Europe, but I adapted and became captain here. I will do the same in a club such as Real."

http://www.anderlecht-online.be/article.php?id=14068&lang=eng

Those words. Im confident in him. He will suceed.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
he's more of a playmaker type, so it's the kind of player that needs to be protected

dunno, if traoré and noce can cover him

rino & ambro coverd pirlo a lot (remeber our route to CL succes?)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

Anderlecht midfielder Lucas Biglia has declared he wants to join Inter Milan.

The Argentine has revealed he's already in talks about joining the Nerazzurri.

"All true, Inter have asked about me and there's negotiations," confirmed Biglia to TuttoMercatoWeb.com. "I want to leave Belgium, Inter is a dream, I am in contact with (Javier) Zanetti.

"I hope that the deal can be done. I'm waiting for news."

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias

Anderlecht midfielder Lucas Biglia has declared he wants to join Inter Milan.

The Argentine has revealed he's already in talks about joining the Nerazzurri.

"All true, Inter have asked about me and there's negotiations," confirmed Biglia to TuttoMercatoWeb.com. "I want to leave Belgium, Inter is a dream, I am in contact with (Javier) Zanetti.

"I hope that the deal can be done. I'm waiting for news."

well, what are you waiting for?

Good news :cool: