Suso "Jesús Joaquín Fernández Sáenz de la Torre" Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Fuck off you absolute shitter Suso, my number one hated Milan player. Not even top 20 winger in Serie A and you want 6m HAHAHA. Consistently one of our worst players on the pitch.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jog back to Spain and cut inside and cross it for Rayo Vallecano. If there was a middlefinger smiley It'd be all over this post.

amsaIvRaSzKpkJ6NZd6AxQ.png

:monto:

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

Whoscored stats are meaningless, they list Dybala as the top dribbler in Serie A 2018/2019, and he's been one of the worst players in Juventus all season.

He's slightly more lucky than Lazzari that's all.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Whoscored stats are meaningless, they list Dybala as the top dribbler in Serie A 2018/2019, and he's been one of the worst players in Juventus all season.

He's slightly more lucky than Lazzari that's all.

Goals and assists are meaningless too?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Hopefully someone at Milanelo is good at making youtube clips, they need to show that to some mediocre PL club, so they overpay for him by some 20 millions at least.

people always say this about premier league clubs but they never overpay for serie a talent. Maybe for all talent yes.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
people always say this about premier league clubs but they never overpay for serie a talent. Maybe for all talent yes.

Uhm not true? Serie A just didn't have that much talent in the last decade, when they did they sold for big bucks, see Allison as the latest example.

Under the right circumstances ( aka it would be a big plus in negotiations if we qualified for CL), we could sell Suso for around 40 millions.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
40 mil no. 60 mil please lol

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
:star::star::star::star::star: performance from him today.

Would bet on him rejuvenating himself as a trequartista.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Nothing quite like Italian coaches' post-match sound bites. Milan's Marco Giampaolo: 'Suso is to die for. I am in love with Suso.'

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nothing quite like Italian coaches' post-match sound bites. Milan's Marco Giampaolo: 'Suso is to die for. I am in love with Suso.'

He's not going to be as in love with Suso when he sees him in non-friendlies where the tempo is higher and Suso's lack of workrate becomes more evident. But by that time it will be too late to sell him.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
He's not going to be as in love with Suso when he sees him in non-friendlies where the tempo is higher and Suso's lack of workrate becomes more evident. But by that time it will be too late to sell him.

I share the fear..

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I share the fear..

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who would you prefer in exchange for Suso, Schick or Pastore?
I would Pastore, because you can't disappear for half a season if you are always injured

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

This guy knows football

His workrate is ok. His stamina is a bit of a problem and he is not a player you should ask to waste it on defending. He must preserve, so that he can apply it in attack, where he was our main weapon.

The problems last season were that:
1. We overplayed him last season - almost the same minutes as Dollar and Rodriguez
2. He was the our only threat, thus teams focused on him and it was easier to close.
3. His teammates were mostly shit at converting his crosses.

Despite all this, he showed great numbers.

I'm sorry, but those who ask to sell him for 30m are idiots. The best thing to do is get someone to fight him for his spot and be a backup for when his form dips... or at least hype him up and sell him for a sum that allows to bring a proper replacement. That would be 60m+ and even that is no guarantee to get someone who will bring close to 20 G+A in Serie A.

I think TQ role in 4-3-1-2 can be perfect for him... no defensive duties, more space to roam and 2 strikers instead of 1 to convert his assists. If he can adjust to it, his stats will explode.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I agree we should not waste his limited energy on defensive duties, he is no Messi but he is our most decisive player at the moment.

Look at how Messi plays in Barca, he runs much less than Suso but is super efficient in attack and he is allowed to use his energy to his strength.

At this rate, Suso > Zaniolo and we should not consider offers below 50 m.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Those saying he doesn’t need to defend in this system are seriously mistaken. The entire press will be broken if the whole team doesn’t move in a synchronized manner. He is crucial to press the opposition DM. Everyone on the team must press, and when the press is broken, everyone retreats. There is no room for passengers in this team.

Suso at the very least will be a great impact player for us if we keep him. But we need a plan b and a viable alternative (which I believe will be Paqueta) and hopefully the ss we sign can also dovetail as the trequartista if need be (which I think Correa is perfect for). That being said, Suso has surprised me with his off ball work so far and ability to play a role I never thought he could. I’m willing to let him be the first option once what I said above happens. That way we hedge our best and aren’t dependent on him.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
suso>> zaniolo atm but if we swap them I wouldn't say no as zaniolo has serious potential himself.
in saying that suso is only 24 too.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His workrate is ok. His stamina is a bit of a problem

Yeah, his stamina is a big problem. And it affects his workrate to a point where it becomes unacceptably low.

I think TQ role in 4-3-1-2 can be perfect for him... no defensive duties

.......wait, what??

If he can adjust to it, his stats will explode.

Adjusting to it means more than just picking out the right passes. You can't stroll around off-ball if your job is to be the link between the midfield and attack and you're supposed to make people not feel the absence of a full-time RW. There's a reason why (sensible) coaches pick guys like KPB, Delle Ali and Pereyra for that role, rather than a Cassano or an over-the-hill Totti.
Suso is more of a Cassano than a KPB.

Speaking of Messi....what you're suggesting is what Maradona, Batista and Scaloni did with Messi in the Argentinian NT. It didn't work out that well. But maybe Suso will do better.

Those saying he doesn’t need to defend in this system are seriously mistaken. The entire press will be broken if the whole team doesn’t move in a synchronized manner. He is crucial to press the opposition DM. Everyone on the team must press, and when the press is broken, everyone retreats. There is no room for passengers in this team.

:thumbsup:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
#GiampaoloBall :proud:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm pretty sure he's gonna be Serie A player of the year.

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
I'm pretty sure he's gonna be Serie A player of the year.

a full season of what we know, and its very real.

Guy is so underrated here.

I hope they all enjoy his goals and assists next season.

At this point, selling seems slim.

Schedule