Filippo Inzaghi Thread

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
Pippo scored one goal in this groupstage and how many UCL games did he get to start?
how many did gila score and how many games did he start?

yes mate, that will answer your question :tongue:

if pippo was lucky, he'd get to start games, he wouldnt get stupid injuries and his coach would trust him and also believe in him despite the age! what ancelotti is doin is almost discriminating or whateva..wouldn't shock me if they got sum personal issues :)

* i almost said sumthn nasty abt gila, but aint gunna sink that low, it would be worse than calling him a corpse and well that just aint right for a milanfan, no matter how much i hate the player * :o

hopefully you got the answer to your questions that went: Pippo deserves more time than Gila? Just why???

;)
LOL, You don't start games because you're lucky, you start them IF you deserve to start. Quite clearly, Pippo doesn't.
I'm not sure on the stats, but Pippo's started at least 3 games in the CL while Gila's started 4 or 5.
Another reason why he shouldn't be in the team no longer, "he wouldnt get stupid injuries" Shows just how unfit he is when he picks up muscle strains etc as often as he does.BTW im not defending Gila in anyway, his form this season for the most part has been unacceptable. Another reason for Gila been a better player, and showing it's not just Carlo that refuses to start him. Lippi too, one of the best managers in the world only let him play about 20 mins. Yea he scored but against a Czech republic team with 10 players in your half it's hardly challenging. Call it 'discrimination' i'd say you're looking a little too hard for excuses.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Gila#11. said:
LOL, You don't start games because you're lucky
Why do you think Gilardino start the UCL matches?... Cos he is lucky Ronaldo is cup tied ;)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Gila#11. said:
LOL, You don't start games because you're lucky, you start them IF you deserve to start. Quite clearly, Pippo doesn't.
I'm not sure on the stats, but Pippo's started at least 3 games in the CL while Gila's started 4 or 5.
Another reason why he shouldn't be in the team no longer, "he wouldnt get stupid injuries" Shows just how unfit he is when he picks up muscle strains etc as often as he does.BTW im not defending Gila in anyway, his form this season for the most part has been unacceptable. Another reason for Gila been a better player, and showing it's not just Carlo that refuses to start him. Lippi too, one of the best managers in the world only let him play about 20 mins. Yea he scored but against a Czech republic team with 10 players in your half it's hardly challenging. Call it 'discrimination' i'd say you're looking a little too hard for excuses.

OH MY GREAT GOD! ok mate..since you aint backin down..HELL IF I AM!
so here we go again, just repeat everything i said in my earlier posts

lippi didnt start him and neither does ancelotti because they are rather looking at his age, than his potential! Pippo can do alot more than gila..and he has too!
gila is starting, AGAIN, because people are rather looking at his age than his potential!!!! :eek: ok you aint defending gila but your nick just happens to be Gila#11 and you just happen to hate pippo for no reason.. check this out: how many goals did gila score in WC and how many games did he start?........EXACTLY

again, gotta repeat: Pippo picks up those stupid injuries because of lack of training on the pitch! i mean, he has gotta play some games, you can just throw him onto the pitch and give him 10 minuts to play and expect a goal!! thats what Ancelotti is doin, everytime his fave player Gilardino does crap, he throws in pippo and expects a goal!

i really admire pippo for sticking with us this long..

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
OH MY GREAT GOD! ok mate..since you aint backin down..HELL IF I AM!
so here we go again, just repeat everything i said in my earlier posts

lippi didnt start him and neither does ancelotti because they are rather looking at his age, than his potential! Pippo can do alot more than gila..and he has too!
gila is starting, AGAIN, because people are rather looking at his age than his potential!!!! :eek: ok you aint defending gila but your nick just happens to be Gila#11 and you just happen to hate pippo for no reason.. check this out: how many goals did gila score in WC and how many games did he start?........EXACTLY

again, gotta repeat: Pippo picks up those stupid injuries because of lack of training on the pitch! i mean, he has gotta play some games, you can just throw him onto the pitch and give him 10 minuts to play and expect a goal!! thats what Ancelotti is doin, everytime his fave player Gilardino does crap, he throws in pippo and expects a goal!

i really admire pippo for sticking with us this long..
For sticking with us 3/4 of a season??Honestly im dissapointed he already wants his way out we saved his career, ungrateful much? I don't hate Pippo for no reason read other posts.
Lippi was not looking at potential, age is rarely considered in internationals.
Hows Gila his fave player? That's BS it's Seedorf.

Stop trying so hard for excuses.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11. said:
For sticking with us 3/4 of a season??Honestly im dissapointed he already wants his way out we saved his career, ungrateful much? I don't hate Pippo for no reason read other posts.
Lippi was not looking at potential, age is rarely considered in internationals.
Hows Gila his fave player? That's BS it's Seedorf.

Stop trying so hard for excuses.

1/4, 2/4 or 3/4 of a season, fact is nobody would do that if they were treated the way pippo is..by the fans and the management

NOW i see you are going personal here, you dont wanna do that :) so just back up gila for now, huh?

well age aint considered in internationals? ohh so you had a convo with lippi and fifa or sumthn? if not, then it's just your opinion..just like "age is considered" is my opinion ;)

excuses? why the fuck would i do that, you are the one goin for them excuses instead of just sayin exactly why gila is better than pippo, or why he deserves more time than pippo :tongue:

you were saying?

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi; Baresi; Van basten; Maldini; Buffon
Saying that Gila is better than Pippo is a bit too much my friend...! Milan gave a lot and is still giving to Pippo but Pippo gave lots more to Milan for sure! And even to the National team to mention it too .... let's say that Pippo sets the basis ( by scoring important goals to qualify ) and then its other players that score in the final phase of a competion... not because they are necessarily better than him but because they are given more chance to play more than him! Even i admire his strong will to continue training and work hard ( which i can assure you he does ... saw it with my very own eyes! ) and if he does so no matter should be given to his age! He isnt 50 so no prob! Forza Pippo! You'll be rewarded sooner or later no matter what people say ....! Btw ... forza Gila too i have nothing against him .... in reality they are good friends ahaha!

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
1/4, 2/4 or 3/4 of a season, fact is nobody would do that if they were treated the way pippo is..by the fans and the management

NOW i see you are going personal here, you dont wanna do that :) so just back up gila for now, huh?

well age aint considered in internationals? ohh so you had a convo with lippi and fifa or sumthn? if not, then it's just your opinion..just like "age is considered" is my opinion ;)

excuses? why the fuck would i do that, you are the one goin for them excuses instead of just sayin exactly why gila is better than pippo, or why he deserves more time than pippo :tongue:

you were saying?
LOL!Ermmm ok then. My arguments not that Gila's better, but that Pippo's useless.

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL! Ok ... so just change the word 'better' with the word 'more useful'... ;-) If he's not given any chance to play, it's obvious that he'll do nothing and so maybe considered as 'useless' ... the point is that its a whole year that he's 33 years old and please remember that some USEFUL things have been done by him even though he didnt play much ....

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11. said:
LOL!Ermmm ok then. My arguments not that Gila's better, but that Pippo's useless.

Gila#11. said:
Another reason for Gila been a better player.

LOL? no no no....nothing than a big ROFLMAO is good enough here :tongue: :tongue:

how can pippo be more useless than gilardino? ;)

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dont know how Pippo can be more useless than Gila or any other player to be sincere!! Sorry but whats ROFLMAO? ;-)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rosi said:
Dont know how Pippo can be more useless than Gila or any other player to be sincere!! Sorry but whats ROFLMAO? ;-)

rolling on the floor, laughing my ass off :D :D
you do see why i said it right? i mean: bwahahhahahhahahhaaa HA! :tongue:

pippo is a good striker and really in a good shape considering he is 33! so i dunno what these bastardo's be talking about :D

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Little boys should be seen not heard .... ;-) Yes i agree he's in a good shape ... obviously no longer a teenager but surely he can be as GOOD and USEFUL if only he's given more chance to play and more good passes on pitch...!

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
We should find peace here for now and wait till the end of the season to evaluate everything . :D Atleast Pippo doesnt' complain that much while Gila just complained about not given enough trust while he played alot , not to mention Borriello complaining.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
LOL? no no no....nothing than a big ROFLMAO is good enough here :tongue: :tongue:

how can pippo be more useless than gilardino? ;)
Quite simple really, he offers less.
Gila's scored smth like 11 goals, hardly useless.
Inzaghi's just got no reason to be here anymore. Or to be playing football.

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I thought when you get older you lose some skills, talent, fitness, etc..

Damn I must have a bad IQ :tongue:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11. said:
Quite simple really, he offers less.
Gila's scored smth like 11 goals, hardly useless.
Inzaghi's just got no reason to be here anymore. Or to be playing football.

OMG is that some gila cheerleading i see there? :eek:
atleast admit it and you can become a proud cheerleader...

gila hardly scores and whenever he does score, it's like after 15 matches, he scores one motherfuckin goal..and everone's sick and tired of him by then so it doesnt matter that he scores..they wanna get rid of him ASAP :tongue:

now lets move on to Pippo, it's extremely sad that Gilardino already took his place in the squad, he is trying to take over his thread too :eek:

Pippo rocks, Pippo is good, Pippo is god compared to gilardino, Pippo is the best!
Cheerleader.gif

YAY..GOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIPPO

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
crazymilangirl said:

gila hardly scores and whenever he does score, it's like after 15 matches, he scores one motherfuckin goal..and everone's sick and tired of him by then so it doesnt matter that he scores..they wanna get rid of him ASAP :tongue:

now lets move on to Pippo, it's extremely sad that Gilardino already took his place in the squad, he is trying to take over his thread too :eek:

Pippo rocks, Pippo is good, Pippo is god compared to gilardino, Pippo is the best!
Cheerleader.gif

Pippo is a great player and I support him a lot more than Gila, since he has given and is giving a lot more to the fans, if not the team. Gila will never be as popular with the fans as Inzaghi is.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Obviously Gila fans are kinda jealous of Pippo . I remember reading their stupid and immature posts when Inzaghi scored more than Gila at the beginning of the season . They said something like Inzaghi is making use of all Gila's chances , so u see ? Even if Pippo scores , they always find a reason to blame him where they completely ignored Gila's 'not-to-standard' play. :o

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:

Cheerleader.gif

LOL again, digging deeeeep for an 'insult' i fail to see how stating a player's goals scored makes you a cheerleader.Woo Ronaldo's scored 3 i guess that makes me even more of a cheerleader yea? :rolleyes: And averaging 1 goal every 15 games would mean he'd of played 154 games this season.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^ heh :o
i thought you were here long enough to know that when i dont just throw an insult at sumone :tongue: without a reason

so i fail to see how you can say "i'm not defending gilardino" in one post and then say "gila is obviously a better player than pippo because bla bla bla" :rolleyes:

so yea, just make up your mind and again, being a gilardino cheerleader aint a shame mate, he is afterall a part of our team LOL :rolleyes:

and btw i wouldnt wanna get into an argument with you...you could get banned AGAIN :eek: :eek: so yea, i understand-.-..-.just say exactly what you mean, instead of twisting my and your own words and then get: GO GILA :head:

;)

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yea i may of been here long enough but i tend to not read yours.

It's not defending Gila in anyway, it's attacking Pippo.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
If that is case I'm truely disappointed. Its not a matter of who is better. We shouldn't take sides because they are both goal scoring machines who have proven themselves in the past. Yes, this season they have been disappointing compared to instances in the past though I don't see how taking Gilardino's or Inzaghi's side is going to solve anything. You all should be greatful we have such talented players at Milan who work in harmony and build a strong rapport amongst each other.

I believe both players should deserve more respect from a minority of you because they want nothing more than to see Milan succeed and become the best there is, as we do.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
San Paolo said:
If that is case I'm truely disappointed. Its not a matter of who is better. We shouldn't take sides because they are both goal scoring machines who have proven themselves in the past. Yes, this season they have been disappointing compared to instances in the past though I don't see how taking Gilardino's or Inzaghi's side is going to solve anything. You all should be greatful we have such talented players at Milan who work in harmony and build a strong rapport amongst each other.

I believe both players should deserve more respect from a minority of you because they want nothing more than to see Milan succeed and become the best there is, as we do.

spoken like a true captain :)

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
San Paolo said:

Spot on mate :)

Rosi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I agree with u san paolo!

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gila#11. said:
Yea i may of been here long enough but i tend to not read yours.

It's not defending Gila in anyway, it's attacking Pippo.
ok caoz just wanted to tell you that everyone around here are crazy for you and they're really waiting for your next post! people are even betting and trying to win some money...you know the bet?

"will gila#11's next post be relevant or not?" 80% said NO ;)

will you just give up...you are defending gilardino and well you're not doing a good job and another thing you're not even attacking pippo.....heh! you're repeating everything you said 15 posts ago... :o

i agree san paolo but the problem is that someone people around here throws insults etc at a player...it's not like the player gunna stand up for himself so i'm just trying to tell him, that he got no proof or the right to say sumthn like "whats the fool doin on the pitch"...but at the end most of us wants the best for the players and club

really good post though

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Just quit the Gila vs Inzaghi bullshit. They are both similar players, and like everybody else on our team they haven't performed like we had wanted this season. One thing's sure, they can't play together. Thank god our management knew that before the season began...

As for who's better, who can tell. Both are dependant on how the rest of the team performs + their form. Inzaghi and Gila have both proven their worth their spot in our team.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
how are gila and pippo supposed to playtogether when they never get chance next game start them both with a bit of training they can become compatible. gila and pippo may be similar but they are both world class players.