Official: Marco Storari Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
He was playing better than Dida IMO.

We should have loaned out Dida & kept Storari.

Nobody wants Dida because of his contract. Storari ATM leads in fantagazzetta stats but I can't see him playing there. Castelazzi did really great when Sampdoria was winning. I don't know how he's done after and what's his injury situation but I don't expect Storari to walk into the strating eleven in there.

Anyways thanks for everything this season and best of luck :star:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
When we were at our worse, him + Nesta were the only ones who appeared.

I wish him all the best and hopefully we won't have to suffer the perfection of his scorpion in the future!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
When we were at our worse, him + Nesta were the only ones who appeared.

I wish him all the best and hopefully we won't have to suffer the perfection of his scorpion in the future!

:star:

All appreciations to him and wish him good luck!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
he is better than dida anyway goodluck marco

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dida after the Madrid mishap has been faultless putting WC saves which Storari and Abiatti can't even dream of making. He's always shaky too, but Storari is not better than Dida at his best. He was playing really well too. I have no idea how Abiatti's form is atm. If he is back to last years level, it makes sense to have Dida and Abiatti and loan out Storari so that he can get some playing time and continue in form and bring him next year. GKs need playing time to keep thier form. Good luck in Samp

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
Good luck Marco and thanks!:star:

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
Its a move that makes sense Storari is too good to be sitting on the bench i just hope that abiatti can step up in marco absence to have 2 goalkeepers in form would be fantastic. It would be nice if Samp give us something for storari loan maybe they can loan us Cassano lol

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think this was a good idea. Couldn't he have stuck it out for the rest of season? If Dida gets hurt or benched, who's going to take his place? Pegleg Pete and the Human Dust Bunny?

Still, it's pretty laughable to hear that Storari was "too good" to sit on the bench, even though he did nothing with us the first time around and his current performances (all seven of them) weren't really any different than Kalac's 15 minutes in '08.

dida GTFO :mad:
AssMaster3000™ STFU :mad:

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
GTFO Dildo baggins :mad:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I don't think this was a good idea. Couldn't he have stuck it out for the rest of season? If Dida gets hurt or benched, who's going to take his place? Pegleg Pete and the Human Dust Bunny?

Still, it's pretty laughable to hear that Storari was "too good" to sit on the bench, even though he did nothing with us the first time around and his current performances (all seven of them) weren't really any different than Kalac's 15 minutes in '08.

AssMaster3000™ STFU :mad:

dont compare storari to kalac. storari is a good keeper and maybe he wasn't great years ago for us, but what matters is now and right now, he consistently turned in great performances up until his injury. your dida bias makes you insult storari, but really, even though dida has been doing well for us, you never know with this guy anymore, he could be amazing or terrible on any given day, his consistency is nothing to note, and if he goes down or loses confidence yet again as he has done many times over the past few years who is there to replace him??? abbiatti is a better keeper nowadays than dida, but he got seriously injured and is just now getting better, but you never know how a player wil recover from a serious injury like abbi had... so that leaves us with who??? a youth keeper?? this is a bad move, and I'm glad you agree, but don't insult the guy just because you have a dida obsession. i have my favorites too (buffon, frey, adler, etc. but that doesn't mean I will knock a good goalie who's done good things for us this season)

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
He was playing better than Dida IMO.

We should have loaned out Dida & kept Storari.

agreed. dida might be amazing some days, but I don't want to see him choke in a big CL game or any big game for that matter which has become all too common nowadays.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
lol idiots... dida has been near flawless since last year.

Storari is 30 and below par his whole career. He had a nice run of form for milan early but he's never been up to snuff and never will be. Infact if you wanna talk about it, despite all the great saves v. inter, atleast 2 goals would have been stopped by better keepers

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Dida has been alright minus the RM screwup. You can tell that he still has some of that world class form, but when it comes down to it, he's past his prime and we need to buy a replacement this summer

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well shit son, this is hilarious!

2 keepers, quality wise same yet 1 costs the club 4million and has 40 years while the other doesnt cost shit and has 31 years. Now the club where the 2 goalies work @ is having money problems (ehh lets just call it what it is........the president doesnt give a fuck anymore cuz hes out getting plastic surgeries instead) so the obvious move for even an amateur manager would be to sell the 40year ol money sink and extend the contract of the 31 year old.................or not? galliani, help me out here

What planet is this Via Turatti street located on anyway??

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dida has been alright minus the RM screwup. You can tell that he still has some of that world class form, but when it comes down to it, he's past his prime and we need to buy a replacement this summer

I'd rather keep all 3 keepers for now and find a world class replacement later on. All areas have to be replaced now and we don't have enough cash to do that. I'd rather rejuviinate with 2-3 world class talents each year and in 2-3 years have a real team capable of contending for all trophies ( team from 2002-2007) than use the money to buy 8 average players in a window and be trophyless. Ancelotti's team was build with a lot of pain from 1999-2002 wen we had 1-2 great signings every year till we had world class quality at each spot. With signings like Pato and Silva we are on our way. We should try to sign the best available talent at each spot one by one to make the next great Milan side. Abiatti and Storari are 33 and 32 respectively, not that old for keepers. We should go for some great talent like Loris or Akinkeev in 1-2 years time as they look like the next great talents in goal keeping. We got no cash for that now.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Doesn't Dida's contract ends this year?

And make a little sense guys, no one can afford Dida so no Dida can't leave, and b) Dida is our starter at this very moment, regardless of who might be better or anything, he is starting, he won't leave.

Why so naive to believe he was going to be the one going?

Savo

Reaction score
Fav. Players

And make a little sense guys, no one can afford Dida so no Dida can't leave, and b) Dida is our starter at this very moment, regardless of who might be better or anything, he is starting, he won't leave.

good points. i didn't think of that. it makes sense that nobody could afford dida's contract and thus, he wouldn't be the one leaving. anyways, i don't want us to give him an extension at the end of the year. but... if we do, he NEEDS to decrease his salary.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Simply, we need new keeper no dida neither roma or Abiate.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Dida CAN leave and he will leave once his contract expires. Football clubs arent retirement homes (well thats the word going around among every single footbal club except ac milan) and once his contract expires he can either settle for lower wages in some other club or just quit football altogether if hes delusional enough to believe anything less 4mil is unacceptable for his services.

I do agree about your 2nd point though. This is AC milan were talking about. I better lower my expectations for favalli and his obvious contract exstension(s).

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Storari out
Dida leaving
Abbiati shaky from injury...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
abbiati is the best keeper we have imo