The Rumour Commode XX: X(i) Gon' Give It To Ya

Who shall we sign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
People here dont rate Conte? The guy who came out on top against the likes of Mou, Pep and Klopp? Same guy who brought Juve back on the map?

Ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Ive seen report about milan investing 50mln ➕ cl money in future mercatos after this money is spent. Which is ok.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Lets see how conte does this year in the CL with top players

IRON MAN

FU R
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Maldini, Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Baresi, Weah, Shevchenko, Nesta, Bilic, Jarni, Van Basten.
although i have a very hard time believing this statement, considering that he plays in the Bundesliga and for 12th place team Leverkusen and facing 4 months ban but lets assume it is true and you did watch him a couple of times.

and lets say i will ignore Leverkusen and Bundesliga fans and critics opinion about him being under performing lately and his only power is his freekicks and i will listen to your judgement and not them.

how on earth did you manager in 3 - 4 games (again assuming you watch him play and you were monitor him), judge that he is a better player than bona, who is been our best player over the last 3 years,who has serie a experience, and who not only a better dribbler, he has better defensive skills, better scoring skills, more experience, faster and can control the midfield, really how, i will give Bona the edge any time any day just because he stick with us in our lows and he was and still our best midfielder / player.

i believe people in this forum always gonna shit on our best players no matter how good they are or how loyal they've been.
Yeah dude, Hakan played only last year. Before that he was in some primavera & no one could see him play. On top of that he playes for Turkey so I watch a bit of their games coz of the group they play in. Second is that sccoring bs you just posted. Just look at last season and all will be clear, you don't need to watch games just stats.

On top of that you are saying you have to take in mind that none of those 2 are world class players, they are just very good and Hakan still has a chance to explode.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Whichever one you decide deserves a ban. You are after all the ban hammer on this site, right?

Ah I see. Not lately though, I'm gently coasting towards retirement now after the new mod hiring has come off well.

I must say that you might be the first person I've noticed in a while who might reach 100 posts in his first day of posting.

dude

Banned
Reaction score
Holy fuck Genio, your posts are giving me eye-cancer. Just shut the fuck up, you're annoying as hell.

Il Genio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten Savicevic Gullit Baresi Maldini Costacurta Albertini Pirlo Kaka Shevchenko
i doubt it but i hope so for the good of milan, but in any case i don't want it to be on expense of Bona or susu who carried us heavily last season.

I think in rotation he will be important, look how Savicevic was a rotation player, but actually was crucial for us 1994. Il Genio!

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
People here dont rate Conte? The guy who came out on top against the likes of Mou, Pep and Klopp? Same guy who brought Juve back on the map?

Ok.

This CL failure thing is way too overblown, he only managed there twice, falling for the best Bayern team in decades on his first try during the QF's, the sample size is just way too small to make statements like that.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
DEzCZ16U0AApBxZ.jpg

Apparently mbappe is on his way to arsenal...

Why are we not all over this ? :mad:

Il Genio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten Savicevic Gullit Baresi Maldini Costacurta Albertini Pirlo Kaka Shevchenko
Ah I see. Not lately though, I'm gently coasting towards retirement now after the new mod hiring has come off well.

I must say that you might be the first person I've noticed in a while who might reach 100 posts in his first day of posting.

Oh I don't think I'm close to 100, but just like to point out 'HER' first day please? ;) Glad to see you chilling out, I like a chilled out necromancer. (Ex D&D player)...

Il Genio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Holy fuck Genio, your posts are giving me eye-cancer. Just shut the fuck up, you're annoying as hell.

Block me then instead of comparing me to a disease, that's pretty unpleasant.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Ok.

Chelsea didn't have any European fixtures

Flopp is a bit one dimensional in his tactical set up

Il Genio

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What's funny about that?

Please tell me which players Chelsea signed to make them a UCL contender, then I might stop laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule