• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Bacca will not stay bro. He does not wanna be here. You can’t keep a player against his will.

My thoughts too, you never know though. We could convince him to stay, after all we have a new management and no Montella anymore.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
cdd4bbddaabf4c6eded4129d750e2df4.png

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
was sesheva banned?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
La Scala is clearly taking the piss there, clearly

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bacca staying will be good but that will mean a loan move for cutrone unless Gattuso wants to use a two striker formation.
Its great to be back,thanks mod.After going through the posts, I see Sesheva and MR are still at it.it gives me mixed feelings altogether...Good and bad.
I'm sure "Leodini" or "Malnardo" have a stunt or two to pull out of their sleeves. Our transfer this summer is already rated 6 for me and I'm positive it will be atleast 8rated 6days to this time. Forza Milan Brothers.
Not really. We are playing 3 tournaments. There will be enough playing time for everyone.

Absolutely need 3 strikers.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gaetano F. Intrieri

@ GFI65
* 47s47 seconds ago
More Gaetano F. Intrieri Retweeted MilanNews.it
as you can see the fact that they would have dismantled almost all the purchases made last season was true !!! and it's not over yet, almost everyone will be sold.

he says almost all last year buys will be sold just couple will stay like ,hakan,kessie

not even biglia and musachio are safe.

Bonucci
Andre Silva
Kalinic
Kessie
Conti
Rodriguez
Hakan
Musacchio
Borini
Biglia

Three left. Two more maybe but I think we'd lose Zapata before Musacchio if we let go of a CB. We're not touching any of the rest. That's half at most, hardly 'almost all'.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score

Andrea
‏ @andrea___182
Una tantum : si riapre la pista Genoa per Bertolacci . Qualcuno lo apprezza anche in Liga

Bertolacci to Genoa is back on. There's also another team interested in him

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
great sell berto for anything over 500k!

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
BREAKING: Locatelli to Sassuolo is a done deal. He will take his medical on Monday and then sign the contract, according to @DiMarzio.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:fp:

If you have actually watched Bakayoko play, you wouldn’t be asking that.

Haven't seen him a lot, but what I did see he seemed like a box to box destroyer type, high pressing and highly physical. Wrong?

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Locatelli will join Sassuolo on a permanent transfer, but Milan will have a buy-back option in the deal. The deal will be closed on Monday. He will not travel with the rest of the team to Madrid. [@DiMarzio]

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Haven't seen him a lot, but what I did see he seemed like a box to box destroyer type, high pressing and highly physical. Wrong?

Kessie is more box to box where Bakayoko is a pure destroyer who can occasionally drive the ball forward with a run. Chelsea tried to use Bakayoko in a more box to box role next to Kante and it destroyed his confidence.

Completely different players imo, perhaps similar physical attributes however. Kessie much better technically.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Multiple reports Manuel Locatelli will join #Sassuolo on Monday, agreeing €12m plus bonuses deal for #ACMilan midfielder

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie is more box to box where Bakayoko is a pure destroyer who can occasionally drive the ball forward with a run. Chelsea tried to use Bakayoko in a more box to box role next to Kante and it destroyed his confidence.

Completely different players imo, perhaps similar physical attributes however. Kessie much better technically.

Okay, so on a spectrum, is Bakayoko closer to Kessie or Biglia?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Locatelli will join Sassuolo on a permanent transfer, but Milan will have a buy-back option in the deal. The deal will be closed on Monday. He will not travel with the rest of the team to Madrid. [@DiMarzio]

Good deal for us, 12m + Bonus’ is decent. Hopefully the buy back option is around 20m and not too high.

Considering our deals so far (Higuain, Kalinic, Silva deals ect), we have done a zero mercato. Perhaps selling Locatelli will give us some funds for the winger and midfielder.

According to reports we’re letting Mauri, Bertolacci, Montolivo & Locatelli go. Which leaves us with Biglia, Kessie, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu & Bakayoko. We desperately need another midfielder along with Bakayoko.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Good deal for us, 12m + Bonus’ is decent. Hopefully the buy back option is around 20m and not too high.

Considering our deals so far (Higuain, Kalinic, Silva deals ect), we have done a zero mercato. Perhaps selling Locatelli will give us some funds for the winger and midfielder.

According to reports we’re letting Mauri, Bertolacci, Montolivo & Locatelli go. Which leaves us with Biglia, Kessie, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu & Bakayoko. We desperately need another midfielder along with Bakayoko.

We will get 2 midfielders, 1 winger and pato (if bacca leaves)

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Okay, so on a spectrum, is Bakayoko closer to Kessie or Biglia?

Neither to be honest. Perhaps his physical attributes means his closer to Kessie but he doesn’t play like either of them.

Biglia & Bakayoko may play the same position but they couldn’t be more different

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Neither to be honest. Perhaps his physical attributes means his closer to Kessie but he doesn’t play like either of them.

Biglia & Bakayoko may play the same position but they couldn’t be more different

Can he occupy both roles?

This is the question.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Btw to all of you believing Leo when he said SMS isnt coming

he also said this about Locatelli yesterday
#Leonardo: "#Locatelli? Never thought of giving it up, he is a very important player!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There is a buy back clause at 20m

Brilliant deal. Despite Locatelli stagnating last season, he has monster potential. I feel like he will be a very similar player to Ambrosini one day, I hope he does well at Sassuolo.

Status
Not open for further replies.