\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
funny how an hour ago everyone was reporting that our mercato is done. now there's a possibility of another player coming in while Peppe di Stefano is mentioning SMS...just shows how clueless they are :D

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
sky needs to be banned

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Whatttt people are complaining about our transfer market? All our issues were solved.

Last season under Gattuso, the team was on a top 4 pace. Rino had the team looking great for a long stretch, beating and competing with big rivals, and playing good football. There was eventually a natural dip, because the team had no depth. Rino played his obvious first choice 11 for the majority of the second half of the season, and towards the end it there was clear fatigue. Also, Cutrone had ups and downs in his first season, and when he wasn't scoring, we weren't winning. Those issues showed that some work needed to be done to really make a strong push for top 4 this season, but still despite those issues, we STILL were on top 4 pace under Gattuso. That's important, don't forget it.

Leonardo comes in and does exactly what we needed. He brought in a world class striker who knows the league and was a record breaking serie a transfer only two years ago. Cutrone can grow and we solved our striker issue over night, very important for a team that created chances at will last season but couldn't find the back of net. All of our top players stayed bar Bonucci, who we all can agree was very adequately replaced. We now have one of the top young center back partnerships in the league and probably the world, let's see how they develop. We signed a solid, talented winger to rotate in so we can finally stop watching Suso play well for only half a season, give the man a break. The midfield we didn't really upgrade the starters much, but again, depth is so key here. Kessie can not be ran into the ground anymore, and he will get better because of it. Bakayoko was not good last season, but he more than good enough as a backup, and if he regains form he will start here. Also Castillejo coming in means Hakan can also play midfield, and he and Jack can rotate here, kind of the same issue with Suso. Now Bonaventura can be more rested and we can see those flashes he always shows become a little more consistent. He is a match winner when he's on form.

There's seriously nothing to worry about after this market. The major two weaknesses, attack and depth, were taken care of. Quit bitching about everything lol

true that :thumbsup:

I'm pretty sure we're gonna do good and get CL place.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
i said sms tomorrow just listen to me guys

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
bring back kuco for depth after midfield starter is signed.

out monto, mauri, berto, locatelli

no way lol wtf. create is what we need.

armanas

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' Nesta Cafu Shevchenko
sky got spooked with that video of leonardo leaving casa milan :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
This is without a doubt the most exciting mercato ever, and now we're entering the twilight zone.

We're already much stronger than last year, but there will be at least one more exciting addition. I'm brimming with excitement.

Come on Milan!

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SKY - We are anti-Milan biased frauds.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Go learn brother, don't let mercato stress lead you away from good grades :star:

you‘re right bro. this wohle mercato stress is ruining my sleep. :head: have to stay up late at nights to catch up on the uni stuff ffs. can‘t wait till it‘s over:lol:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a journalism right? Even i know that, fuck it, i even know we are tracking more than one player for sure
If i could i would just skip this shit but i keep coming back. Like a loyal dog.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
guys what do you think?

is it sms/rabiot or some shitty rotation MF like pellegrini?

i hope it's not the other option...

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1 hour and 32 minutes until sms news that he's ours is released.

Sky is easing us into their back tracking

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
coming tomorrow

would you put your soul on the line?

017.png

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
bricchi thinks it's not high profile MF.

meh, i wasn't expecting that... :head:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
so it's Baselli?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Milan are interested in signing Laxalt and evaluations are going on. Zenit are not closing the deal. [@AlfredoPedulla]

I am down with this. Can play LB and LW if needed. :thumbsup:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Laxalt and Conti are very offensive backs

do they even work in a 4 man defense

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Laxalt played in a back4 this summer in Russia.

But i really feel like we arent getting him if Ric Rod isnt a goner.

Hopefully for Rabiot

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Samu and laxalt. Workrate and pace down the left and interchangeable. Conti and suso on the right, deadly. Just need that amazing lcm and this team will work. I know samu and laxalt are not the prettiest names but they would work well together

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Marzio just said no contact was made for SMS, now all of a sudden we were interested all along according to Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.