Milan Legend
Reaction score
TMW - Taarabt in Milano: the Moroccan seeks a new team

Bring him back haha.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan board member and lawyer Roberto Capelli: "The board meeting is not validly constituted because it has not reached the quorum [minimum number of members to make proceedings valid] given the absence of the Chinese."

Capelli: "Shareholders assembly called for July 21 for the revocation of directors and renewal of the board."

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I'm surprised that so many people here do rate Biglia so poorly. Despite some Montella months, he was very good if you ask me. Bonbon/Roma partnership worked so well also because Biglia was doing his job upfront.

I'd welcome a more creative regista tho. Doesn't mean that I don't rate Biglias very solid and generous workrate by covering our defence. I expected more from Bona tbh and a tad more from Kessie too by going forward.

Actually Argentinas poor midfield Biglia-Mascherano was a reason for their failure. I would prefer more active mids.

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva
Milan board member and lawyer Roberto Capelli: "The board meeting is not validly constituted because it has not reached the quorum [minimum number of members to make proceedings valid] given the absence of the Chinese."

Capelli: "Shareholders assembly called for July 21 for the revocation of directors and renewal of the board."

Why did they even have a board meeting then? They really thought the Chinese would show up..?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Wouldn't being owned by a few credible ppl be better than having a single owner?
I think that way we would get the best decisions made.
pls correct me if I'm wrong here.

Arsenal got stuck with that.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to information gathered by Milannews, in addition to Sabelli and Furlani, there is confirmation of the name of Frank Tuil, Elliott Senior Portfolio Manager as a new member of the Board of Directors

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Maybe if you stop looking down on the South... they may extend you their olive branch

I was just letting you know, so your hypothetical situation to vent frustrations can be more accurate.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I was just letting you know, so your hypothetical situation to vent frustrations can be more accurate.

Sorry, I dont know the Lombardy version of Camorra.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The worst part of this Mercato is not the lack of budget.
But rather, the lack of Mirabelli's creativity.

The way Monchi and Piero Ausilio operates is far ahead of Mirabelli's.
He is a fuckin amateur, he cant candle this Milan.
He should spent 2-3 years becoming Moggi's slave before he actually handle a club.

Absolutely. Mirabelli is a type of manager who needs 240m every year for 4-5 years in order to build a team, I mean like Man City did.

But its sad there are so many Mirabelli’s dick suckers.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Moratti's, agnelli's, berlusconi's etc

Different heads of the same overall dragon, mate

B's brother-in-law was mixed up in the Camorra

Lol@Moratti being Mafia... he looks so weak and timid

Agnelli family is old and powerful - dare I say even so more than B

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
—- depay - immobile

——- hakan

halilovic - paredes - kessie

Lb - rom - bonbon- conti

Could this work?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Different heads of the same overall dragon, mate

B's brother-in-law was mixed up in the Camorra

Lol@Moratti being Mafia... he looks so weak and timid

Agnelli family is old and powerful - dare I say even so more than B

Of course the multi generational industrialists are more powerful than berlusconis. I'm just explaining to u, the gangsters in North aren't the same gangsters as the ones that u invoked

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva
I believe they were expected to hand in resignations

:thumbsup:

So this may be a sign of the Chinese taking legal action? I hope not, a clean break would be preferable. But who agrees to lose this way without a fight?
Hopefully it won't affect the club in any way if it happens, just between Li and Elliott on the side.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I prefer Milan to be run like a business. Fuck that shit of a sugar daddy. Watch PSG and Man City go to shit once those sugar daddy go. I’m a football fan, but Berlusconi era is over. Elliot is going to make a profit, they the smartest and most ruthless business men. So I’m certain they will get us where we need to be, with a solid income, from the club itself.

And I prefer several owners. Problem with one owner, it becomes that if the owner gets bored we fucked, but with several that is impossible. Case and example Berlusconi, and it’s not like he didn’t have the money, he just didn’t want to foot the bill no more.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Of course the multi generational industrialists are more powerful than berlusconis. I'm just explaining to u, the gangsters in North aren't the same gangsters as the ones that u invoked

I understand wot yr trying to say. I really do. But the gangsters in the North arent really gangsters... just a bunch of rich influential ppl who run the country. Club of Rome type ppl

If I'm to break into singer's house in the middle of the night to make him hand back control of Milan... I'm not gonna take Lombardy ppl with me... I want Sicilians!

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Really saddened and disappointed by this Loca news. Sell Biglia instead and get Badelj.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
According to Calciomercato.com sources, Maldini would only come back if Elliott offer him a position where he would have some decisional power. This is something that Elliott might not be willing to offer him since they want people with more experience.

I feel like the same type of thing was said last year when Li/Fassone were offering him a position

I love Maldini, but wtf is up with this small commode mentality??

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe this guy knows something. He had been saying that Milan was going to end up with Elliott the whole time during the whole Commisso stuff.

@ GFI65
Dear Milanisti brothers, know that today Fassone has given us his last gifts. He had been asked to resign and to persuade even the Chinese to do so as to not to lose a week and make immediate cooptation, but he preferred to do damage to Milan until the end

Let's see if he is right again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule