jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
My favorite sig ever:

Adil-Rami-Philippe-Mexes-Karim-Benzema.jpg

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Milanello: Valencia's president: "The deal for Rami could be closed very soon if there aren't any problems. It's a very good deal for us."

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Welcome Adele Ramen, hope you're a good fit for us

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
England striker Michael Owen

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
What # will he get?

69?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i can't wait to have him here in our defence :o

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah true... fuck Muntari. Who does he think he is wearing #4

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i've seen him play about 8 times total for France and Valencia... i'm not sold. doesn't give me any confidence. yes, he's better than that clown Zapata, but he's still not good enough... people here are measuring defenders by their forward runs and goals unfortunately and not by their defence. Good CB's should find it easier to stand out in La Liga as well, Rami doesn't strike me as one of the better CBs. He's only known because he often scores goal while playing with a CL team.

The money that we will spend on him (7m), plus the money on Silvester (1.5m loan + 4m to redeem) could have been used to sign the new Thiago Silva or another WC defender from somewhere. I really am not happy with the management's direction, especially not in defence. After losing Maldini, Nesta and Thiago Silva, they are struggling badly to replace them and are embarrassing themselves with their selections of defenders.

In conclusion, Rami will probably be a starter for us, but he's not Da Milan, not even close. And as Rudi Garcia is proving right now with Roma, and Guardiola with Barcelona, you don't need world class CB's not to concede goals, you need to have a well-oiled team that goes forward and backward together and have everyone fight and sacrifice for one another.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
i've seen him play about 8 times total for France and Valencia... i'm not sold. doesn't give me any confidence. yes, he's better than that clown Zapata, but he's still not good enough... people here are measuring defenders by their forward runs and goals unfortunately and not by their defence. Good CB's should find it easier to stand out in La Liga as well, Rami doesn't strike me as one of the better CBs. He's only known because he often scores goal while playing with a CL team.

The money that we will spend on him (7m), plus the money on Silvester (1.5m loan + 4m to redeem) could have been used to sign the new Thiago Silva or another WC defender from somewhere. I really am not happy with the management's direction, especially not in defence. After losing Maldini, Nesta and Thiago Silva, they are struggling badly to replace them and are embarrassing themselves with their selections of defenders.

In conclusion, Rami will probably be a starter for us, but he's not Da Milan, not even close. And as Rudi Garcia is proving right now with Roma, and Guardiola with Barcelona, you don't need world class CB's not to concede goals, you need to have a well-oiled team that goes forward and backward together and have everyone fight and sacrifice for one another.

But the positive thing is he comes on loan with option to buy, so not a big risk, if he dosent perform well then he will not be signed by the end of season..

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Firstly, i have to confess that i don't remember ever seeing him play. i will not make a judgement based on his ability and i trust the judgement of others when they say that he's a quality player but let me explain to you why i think this deal is yet another nail in the coffin of the reputation of a once great club.

it's humiliating to see that time and again ac milan have to turn to free transfers/ end of contracts/ players forced out of clubs to improve our crap squad instead of making investments on the right players like every other club. people as saying how unbelievably good he is and how he will improve the squad but we also have to live with the reality that this player, however fundamental, would never have been acquired if valencia hadn't forced him out of the door.

this policy is turning us into a joke, we have no credibility. finding a bargain here or the is one thing but you can actually go through the entire team now and you'll be hard pressed to find one player that didn't either:
-arrive on a free transfer- like montolivo, mexes and kaka,
-arrived cheap because they're contracts were running out- like ndj, nocerino
-or arrived cheap because they were discarded by their clubs- like muntari, pazzini, balotelli

a lot of people conveniently ignored the fact that this guy betrayed the club, the fans, the staff and his colleagues and stabbed them all in the back when he went public with his issues when valencia where rock bottom. please nobody tell me he had the moral right to bash the team cos they didn't sell him, the dude signed a contract.

nobody at milan did that shit at the start of last season, the team pulled together and got out of it together. the coach stood by the players, the directors stood by the coach, the fans stuck by the team. now coming off the back of two senior players' indiscipline’s (balo and mexes) people don't seem to mind adding this guy to the party.

roma, napoli, inter etc, all teams that are above us in the league have passed on the opportunity to sign this guy. if he was a 20m rated player before the incident then there’s no way he would be coming to milan, he was probably 10m. the notion that we beat anyone to this signing is ridiculous. they are obviously planning for a future with the right mix of players who are dedicated and fit a specific system. Not a ramshackle collection of misfits who were thrown out of another door one way or another.

again, i know nothing about rami. i hope he turns out to be world class because a) i love milan and b) it will prove that the dirty dogs who own this plagued club were not prepared to spend 10m or 12m whatever on a guy who could truly transform the squad. in january we'll get 2 "gift" from berlu: one guy thrown out by valencia and a japanese international on a free transfer and we'll all have to kneel down and kiss his ring. grazie ancora presidente

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
1:59 - Says Nesta is his idol :proud:

even better... the guy first asks him if if it was time for him to leave france and go play in a bigger french club or in another country...he replied, "i hope. it's time for me to see elsewhere and grow"

the guy then ask what would be your dream...he replies " strangely, i see myself going towards italy, i might be mistaken but given that my idol when i was younger was Nesta, so it could be Milan. i really love that club"

that explain why we were able to get him...i read gangs of big clubs were after him United, City, Arsenal, Tottenham + more to italian club... and the only way we can get a player when those clubs are interested is when the player only (or REAAAAAALLYYYY) want to come to us.

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
As reported by Sportmediaset.it, the arrival of Adil Rami in Milan is expected between Thursday and Friday. The French defender will carry out medical examinations and will begin training at Milanello.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
even better... the guy first asks him if if it was time for him to leave france and go play in a bigger french club or in another country...he replied, "i hope. it's time for me to see elsewhere and grow"

the guy then ask what would be your dream...he replies " strangely, i see myself going towards italy, i might be mistaken but given that my idol when i was younger was Nesta, so it could be Milan. i really love that club"

that explain why we were able to get him...i read gangs of big clubs were after him United, City, Arsenal, Tottenham + more to italian club... and the only way we can get a player when those clubs are interested is when the player only (or REAAAAAALLYYYY) want to come to us.

Wow nice thanks for the translation man! That's awesome!! It's always nice to have players who love the club play for us..
Chelsea and Roma were interested the most.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mexes and Rami really love each other <3
tumblr_m57tubxuyt1qcxfxbo1_500.gif

adil%2Brami5.jpg

hstljc.gif

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Wow nice thanks for the translation man! That's awesome!! It's always nice to have players who love the club play for us..
Chelsea and Roma were interested the most.

indeed, it's always nice, let's hope the performances follow in that way

Mexes and Rami really love each other <3
tumblr_m57tubxuyt1qcxfxbo1_500.gif

adil%2Brami5.jpg

hstljc.gif

yea, it seems very close. also with Constant as he moved to Constant hometown of Frejus when he was a kid...let's hope those 3 don't stay back there catching up on lost time on the field lol.

a new clique is born

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

very good to have players that could die for the club Rami, Mexes, Poli etc, etc... :thumbsup::thumbsup: