Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Congo, I urge you to remember Machiavelli's words on heaven v hell.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Remember, Calciopoli was a 15 point deduction for us, if I recall correctly.

Then we appealed and got it to 8? Right?

Maybe, we can appeal to TAS and get the 1-year overturned.

VAI ROCCCCO!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm ... you think there's time to get to EL?

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Congo, I urge you to remember Machiavelli's words on heaven v hell.

I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks and apostles.

At this point I just want to end up where Li is so we can beat the shit out of him eternally.

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The wording to me implies we play this years Europa league but can’t qualify for one European competition in the next two years. I hope they wrote it wrong because that’s so fucking stupid and unfair. Dropping us from this coming Europa league makes more sense and is a much easier blow to recover from.
What Necro said makes sense. The wording is weird cause they say 'next two seasons' but its probably copied and pasted. The actual dates (18/19 - which we have qualified for) should mean we serve our suspension for the upcoming EL starting this year.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
CLARIFICATION: The judges DO NOT consider, right now, Milan as qualified for the Europa League for next season. Therefore the year they will serve the suspension is indeed the upcoming season.

This is pure jackassery

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
cd9764f33ce8aad104af52c477d5b360.png

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
This could actually be a blessing in disguise. Yeah a ban sucks for sure, and UEFA are trying to make an example, but it's not a 2y ban + 30m fine like everyone said.

It's a 1 year ban for either a) this upcoming season or b) the next season we qualify for EL/CL in the next 2 seasons.

It puts Li in a tough position because of the shame brought to the club by him, the value will certainly drop and he loses money - the one thing he really didn't want (since he just wants to make a quick buck it seems).

If Rocco can now get Li to accept he won't find a better deal - which he won't now at all with no EL - then we have a new ownership which is the first step. Then appeal the ban with the backing of Rocco's money/backing.

If this ban is for EL this upcoming season 18/19 then we serve the ban and surely are able to qualify for 19/20 EL/CL by how it sounds? Then focus on getting the team in form for Serie A, focus solely on it like Inter last season and get top 4. It's tough but it's possible.

We're Milan. We can do it. Forza!

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
What's jackassery?

It was plain as day we were only disqualified for one season.

It's written right there.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
BREAKING: Milan will NOT face a fine after breaching the FFP regulations, according to @AntoVitiello.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a bad World Cup for the usual powerhouses. Most are playing like crap and Italy, Netherlands, Chile couldn't qualify. I don't consider US a powerhouse, but not being able to make it out of that crappy federation is shameful.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
disgrace. we are the disgrace of european football. Fassone should fall on his sword and resign today. cant believe this has happened to us and our young players. They deserved european football, they earned it.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MilanNews - Milan, clarity on the UEFA statement: a single year of disqualification, no fine. There will be an appeal

A little piece of me is hoping uefa set this up to be taken away in the appeal process with a new owner. But I'm not optimistic about anything with this club.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
disgrace. we are the disgrace of european football. Fassone should fall on his sword and resign today. cant believe this has happened to us and our young players. They deserved european football, they earned it.

:thumbsup:

I feel really bad for the players. What a mess of a season with Montella, then going strong under Gattuso. It was up and down and yeah some players played poorly but they mostly worked their asses off for it too. And for this? :(

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
If Li sells, everything turns golden.

He must. Who does voodoo in here?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Li sells, everything turns golden.

He must. Who does voodoo in here?

please no predictions this time

ty

Milan would then be sold to the highest bidder, or have their best players and assets sold to recoup the money.

imagine if elliot sold 200m worth of players then sold a minority stake in ac milan for the other 180m, recovering all their money and leaving li in charge.

can you not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule