MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Payment is due end of month.

Not sure how many times that has to be written

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Yonghong Li will now have 10 days to return the €32M back to Elliott. If he isn't able to repay it within 10 days, Elliott would take over the club. Yonghong Li hopes in the meantime to find a member who can repay the money back to Elliott. [MN]

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Yonghong Li will now have 10 days to return the €32M back to Elliott. If he isn't able to repay it within 10 days, Elliott would take over the club. Yonghong Li hopes in the meantime to find a member who can repay the money back to Elliott. [MN] https://t.co/vRMTgdOt6y

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
You would think someone is trying to push him out...

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Payment is due end of month.

Not sure how many times that has to be written

I feel like you are trying to spin this like Li will pay and continue to be owner :lol:. He's obviously selling the club that's why he missed his payment. Why pay for something you are selling?

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
DFVHdBRXgAAPuQH.jpg

lol

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You would think someone is trying to push him out...

It's Li vs Elliott. Li is trying to wrap a sale quickly while Elliott can take the club from him for nothing. I would bet Elliott is praying that he doesn't find a buyer or if they could speed up the date if they could ha.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
The payment will be made to Elliott. Pretty sure of it.

doesnt matter, we need new owners where this entire situation doesn't happen. The wealth of the owner of a massive club and brand should never be in question and shrouded in mystery.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Yonghong Li will now have 10 days to return the €32M back to Elliott. If he isn't able to repay it within 10 days, Elliott would take over the club. Yonghong Li hopes in the meantime to find a member who can repay the money back to Elliott. [MN] https://t.co/vRMTgdOt6y

this is very boring now

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
It's Li vs Elliott. Li is trying to wrap a sale quickly while Elliott can take the club from him for nothing. I would bet Elliott is praying that he doesn't find a buyer or if they could speed up the date if they could ha.

Li's in desperate search of a minority, while the majority want him gone. This shit has to end. Payment talk in the media every other day. Weak ownership is bad for business.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Peppe Di Stefano:"I do not think Milan loses Milan for 32 million. It can be a strategy. Probably in the air there is something more than just a minority member. Possible that Li has not put the money because within 2-3 days will be able to close the deal with the new owner or partner who in turn will be able to repay Elliott."

Yay Di Stefano finally got it haha. Everyone rushed off to London/New York after meeting with Uefa. Uefa has yet to give a verdict for a reason. They are closing on a sale. Li goes away and all the problems go away.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
It’s possible that Yonghong Li did not pay the money because within 2-3 days he could close the deal with the new owner/shareholder who can repay Elliott [Sky]

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's hope the sale and the Elliott debt are settled as quickly as possible.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
All a ploy to unite US - China relations and bring down Donald Trump

Li is the GOAT

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Sky also confirm that Elliott will intervene and pay the €32M capital increase Yonghong Li failed to complete on time

Di Stefano: (Sky) "The money didn't arrive, but this doesn't mean that Elliott is the current owner of Milan. It's possible that Yonghong Li didn't pay the money because within 2-3 days he would be able to close the deal with the new shareholder, who could repay Elliott in time."

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score

I don't think so, they already have the club as collateral, so even if Li sells the club they will get their 380M€
UNLESS, someone promossed them more money if they sill him the club

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Stefano: (Sky) "The money didn't arrive, but this doesn't mean that Elliott is the current owner of Milan. It's possible that Yonghong Li didn't pay the money because within 2-3 days he would be able to close the deal with the new shareholder, who could repay Elliott in time."

it will be elliot owner or new owner but what is important cunt fraud LI IS OUT,SO IS HIS FANS(WE ALL KNOW THEM HAHA)

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think so, they already have the club as collateral, so even if Li sells the club they will get their 380M€
UNLESS, someone promossed them more money if they sill him the club

They can make a lot more by selling the club than just getting back their loan and interest. Milan is worth a little more than 380-400m no? I don't know why everyone is painting Elliott as someone willing to help Li.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yonghong Li will now have until 10th July to return the €32M back to Elliott. If he isn't able to repay it within that time, Elliott would take over the club. Yonghong Li hopes in the meantime to find a member who can repay the money back to Elliott. [MN]

JUST WHAT I WROTE IN ANY CASE WE ARE SAVED FROM THIS NOONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule