AcMilan-online-Gilardino

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
well i want to ask the forum admins something mainly about the new web's desing. I mean how come you've put Gila on the front of the page before the kind's of Maldini, Baresi, Van Basten, Nordhal, Riviera, Sheva or whatever. Don't you think they deserve it more? Just hours after it was announced Gila singing i saw his face on Acmilan-online's main page. We've all wanted Gila and expected him to sign but i just think it ain't correct to have him on the main page on a truly Ac Milan fan forum. what do u think?

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
i think that in the front page have to be the most interesting player.Now the most interesting player is GIla.:))

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
I like the new design of the front page and I think it is good how Gilardino is included as it shows the site and forum are up to date. But for the sake of argument pictures of other players like Maldini and Shevchenko could be added to the background.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
the web master can't add all players:)I think that the logo is very COOL.
Don't change it

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
makaveli said:
well i want to ask the forum admins something mainly about the new web's desing. I mean how come you've put Gila on the front of the page before the kind's of Maldini, Baresi, Van Basten, Nordhal, Riviera, Sheva or whatever. Don't you think they deserve it more? Just hours after it was announced Gila singing i saw his face on Acmilan-online's main page. We've all wanted Gila and expected him to sign but i just think it ain't correct to have him on the main page on a truly Ac Milan fan forum. what do u think?
The main photo on the side changes every so often and did, at some point, include the players you've listed. It will also include them in the future ;)

Luis

You'll never drink alone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pelé, Shevchenko, Zamorano, Salas & Alexis Sánchez
makaveli said:

Totally Agree With You

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
I think intro pages are flexible in most websites, they change according to the latest signings (usually lthe long awaited ones :tongue: ) ... It doesn't necessarily mean we're forgetting the legends, but rather reflects enthusiasm about the new comers :)

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I dont think just cos Gila arrived, we'll forget about the players that made him choose Milan in the first place. He's prolly gonna stay there for a bit and then it'll prolly go into rotation with the original stars returning. No worries. Milan is not Milan because of One player and i dont think anyone running a milan site will ever forget that.

:dance:

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
i dont agree completly cos gila is a new player as other i rather see sheva,maldini or baresi but on the other hand it better from nothing.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Simple: Gilardino is our latest big signing and he went on the logo. He'll stay there for a bit and then he'll dissapear.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
while there is appreciation for past glory... as milan fans we surely wish for future glory. Perhaps more than any other signing Gilardino represents the continued ambition of the club.. as gila is young, talented, already an international...

surely we are not forgetting the other players...we are merely showing our appreciation of added firepower!
:cool:

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
scharatz said:
The main photo on the side changes every so often and did, at some point, include the players you've listed. It will also include them in the future ;)

thank's for the answer man, that's all i wanted to know.

Last edited:

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
I was a bit surprised at the speed it went up. Must have happened a couple of seconds after it was made official! No problems with Gilardino being the main attraction. He's going to be here for quite a while.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i like the new logo and i can't understand why you don't want it.GIla is our new star...........maldini,basten and so on....we will never forget them ,but we have to look in the future

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NeSTa_86 said:
i like the new logo and i can't understand why you don't want it.GIla is our new star...........maldini,basten and so on....we will never forget them ,but we have to look in the future

it wasn't that i didn't liked it if you're refering to my post, just that it looked to me that we were expecting him to arrive to make a new web design, and also i never saw any other Milan player on the front page. Gila was the first one so it looked little bid strange, i mean even without being presented to the fan's, media.. to don't mention scoring 1 goal officially in the red and black shirt. Also felt that the other Milan player's were being understimated a little bit.. bla bla bla Sharatz explained it all, there's nothing more i can say.

Schedule