Coppa Italia QF: Milan vs Inter | 27/12/2017 20:45 CET

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
This was the best we have played this season for me. Hopefully it will be the turning point for us.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Kessie, Cutrone, Bona, Hakan, Romagnoli, also Suso....Calabria..........Brotharumma

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Ecstatic right now!!!!!!!

Forza Milan!!!!!!

We played solidly from about the 60th minute.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
We need to play the right donnarumma from now on

That lil snake can gtfo or get lost or i dont care tbh

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
i love the spirit, they played like last game in their life, we can lose vs atalanta verona but never lose vs merda :star:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Finally a victory! Finally a good game to watch!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
From the 2nd half onwards, we were a different team. Midfield kept beating Inter midfield to balls, forwards were in the right position.. it all worked very well from then onwards. And thankfully this time there was a goal to seal it. Hopefully this is the 'unlocking' that we needed.

Tremendous match by our whole midfield and attack since the 2nd half. Kessie was the best, Bonaventura did fantastically well especially after Hakan came on, Hakan did his role perfectly, Suso decisive as usual. But most of all, Cutrone :proud:

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only Bonucci (more or his first half performance), Abte, RR and Locatelli were not above average this game

A. Dollar was fantastic considering he wasnt even prepared to play this game
Romagnoli didnt make a single mistake and made icardi disappear
Calabria really changed the game in our tight flnk, going forward and giving Suso more space.
Kessie was a truck. Feared we would play in 10 after cramps but he started running even more :lol:
Biglia, shaky in first half, didnt create much but was very good in defensive phase
Bonaventura was better in 2nd half and ET and he clearly is better in midfield rather than winger, with Chala that had a lot of space to create (although need to wrk on his finishing)
Kalinic was marked heavily from Skriniar but I dont think he did badly crating some space for himself. Still he should never start ahead of Cutrone :star:

Gattuso made the right subs

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kessie.

He is something special.

The team played great, and Suso was wonderful as usual, and Biglia and Bonucci finally woke up sometime in the second half, but Kessie...

...dear god he's a monster.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
RAI Sport report #FCIM fans made racist chants towards Franck Kessie.

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
I think the changing point of the game was Abate substitution..

Abate only seems to kick the ball high towards the forwards whenever he is under pressure, thus giving away the ball and breaking down our play..

With Calabria we passed the ball around and kept posession, allowing us to make good plays!

Full backs are so important, its crazy!

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
"All this time #InterIsComing was really #WinterIsComing.We have been decimated this December"

Forza Inter Forums

:proud:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i love bonucci

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Calabria has earned his place now, hopefully he can stay fit for once!

Kessie was a tank. At half time I said at the very least I’d like him to start breaking up more plays and press better. He was like Kante on steroids today, hopefully he plays with this passion every game from now on. He was a bulldozer

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
A lot of posters think Cutrone was offside on the inter forums and are demanding a replay lmao

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I would legitimately be a sadder person if Inter didn't exist.

Their forum right now...

#interbells
#amala

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
MOTM: Kessie, Cutrone, and Bonaventura.

Romagnoli had a solid match as well. RR also turned it around during ET.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wow, finally i can say i am proud of this team... ppl running until the end, unbeliveable.
Cutrone should play at all costs, its so obvious he has Milan DNA from the first friendly game this season to this game, he never had total crap game like our other strikers. His positioning is great and his passio is a mix of Pippo and Gattuso :D
Bona had awesome game too, worked really hard... Suso, well, you can always expect a goal or assist from him, even when it looks like it isnt his game.
Kessie had a great gam too, i feel like he should do more runs with the ball, he almost always make something with it, rarely loses the ball that way.

Its also worth mentioning how A. Donna had a great game, with that great save... and you could see in his facial expresions how much he wanted to do good...
Finally a win against a top serie A team, hopefuly we gain a momentum here

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously, I am in shock at how well Kessie played. His pass and move is out of this world, feels like he's teleported himself. His pass is his first step into a sprint and he's unstoppable. His partnership with Suso is becoming one of our best weapons. Really sad that we didn't have Conti all this time. Our right side would have been tremendous.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Thats how kessie is supposed to play. Keep going. Work harder.

Schedule