The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 09-08-2017, 21:51   #8561
Fabio
TeamCutro

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Gattuso, Balotelli, Aubameyang, Honda, Cutrone, Pulisic

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyultras View Post
it's just a friendly..good to see negatives so montella can work on them
we didn't play with our best players from the beginning and betis isn't an easy team
hakan was good and i think he will be good, i admit that
monto is crap, he made all other players around him suffer, loca & kessie had to do his job,
suso is really good
and silva ofc, he had a better 2nd half, but if he doesn't evolve, he will have a really really hard time to take SS post from Suso in 3-5-2 if auba comes
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:51   #8562
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxr View Post
Guys - there's a report button for a reason. Mods are actually doing a pretty decent job.
kao vukovi hahaha

all those posters jump on my post ahahhaha

montela should know better or play game and bring best players or simple dont play and their coach made milion pressing on doveri bitch and look what happned

Signature
sesheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:52   #8563
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyultras View Post
it's just a friendly..good to see negatives so montella can work on them
we didn't play with our best players from the beginning and betis isn't an easy team
hakan was good and i think he will be good, i admit that
monto is crap, he made all other players around him suffer, loca & kessie had to do his job,
suso is really good
and silva ofc, he had a better 2nd half, but if he doesn't evolve, he will have a really really hard time to take SS post from Suso in 3-5-2 if auba comes
good man for admitting it.

and thankyou. Yes Hakan will be BEAST
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:52   #8564
Fabio
TeamCutro

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Gattuso, Balotelli, Aubameyang, Honda, Cutrone, Pulisic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheva View Post
kao vukovi hahaha

montela should know better or play game and bring best players or simple dont play and their coach made milion pressing on doveri bitch and look what happned
Old 09-08-2017, 21:53   #8565
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fio View Post
favorite player adem ljaljic ahhahaha

Signature
Old 09-08-2017, 21:53   #8566
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Allen Iverson

Quote:
kao vukovi hahaha

that's not english

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
The Red & Black Forums Rules

The Language
The only language used here is English. [Italian is also allowed but only in the "Tutto in Italiano" forum].
AndreiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:54   #8567
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Fav. Players: Donnarumma Locatelli

(C)bonucci vs wins
0 : 1

Signature
"I want to sell, but I have to do it in a way that puts Milan in stable and secure hands. If I sell Milan, it will only be so the club can continue its glorious history."
VooDooDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:54   #8568
Fabio
TeamCutro

Quote:
favorite player adem ljaljic ahhahaha
is it that hard to copy and paste? its like you have to word in at least 1 kind of spelling mistake in each post.
Old 09-08-2017, 21:54   #8569
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

friendly dont count

he also won a friendly vs bayern monaco so
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:55   #8570
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Sesheva is frustrated by montella, he's a die hard milan fan. He contributes to the forum, he never trolls. why are you requesting a ban.

his team just lost. and we haven't scored from an open play for 3 straight games. yes he must address his frustrations in a more civilized manner but requesting a ban for this is harsh, even though all of you throw a tantrum every once in a while.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:56   #8571
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

Why that ref thought Hakan protecting his face was a pen I'll never know and why the hell did it go to VAR on a free kick? I mean what next? Where do u draw the line?

Signature

The Mighty Meelan
theduck7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:56   #8572
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Quote:
kao vukovi hahaha

I just told them what to do if they have grievances.

Criticism is fine but I think there is a line and calling our coach a cunt and similar things is over it.

I don't think people would mind if you made constructive criticism, they might disagree but that's fine, that's discussion. But insults? Come on, lets try to be better than that.
See, that type of criticism you had in your post is much better. Just don't insult the guy and everything is peachy.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:57   #8573
LocalHero80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda1899 View Post
good man for admitting it.

and thankyou. Yes Hakan will be BEAST
theres a reason why I put Hakan on first place for my fav signing
LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:58   #8574
Buske
World Cup Winner

Quote:
kao vukovi hahaha

What is wrong with you? Why would he bring best players?? Are you aware this is not CL final game?
Not sure why am i even trying to tell you anything, ofc ppl jump on your post when you talk absolute crap. This is perfect game to try some things, introduce some players, raise fitness lvls.
But yeah, you cant understand that, instead you go and crap on coach
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:58   #8575
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck7 View Post
Why that ref thought Hakan protecting his face was a pen I'll never know and why the hell did it go to VAR on a free kick? I mean what next? Where do u draw the line?
Apparently it's the same ref that gave Jube a penalty against us when DeS didn't use his hand. Someone can confirm this?

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Alec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:58   #8576
yagami7gnr
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Sesheva is frustrated by montella, he's a die hard milan fan. He contributes to the forum, he never trolls. why are you requesting a ban.

his team just lost. and we haven't scored from an open play for 3 straight games. yes he must address his frustrations in a more civilized manner but requesting a ban for this is harsh, even though all of you throw a tantrum every once in a while.
Actually, I second the ban because why he has not changed his user name to Montosheva yet?

Signature
"If ignorance is bliss; then, knock the smile off my face"
yagami7gnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:58   #8577
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

It'll take time to gell etc but we need a lethal striker that is for sure. I've got a strange feeling Montella may end up getting the sack tho for some reason come Christmas

Signature

The Mighty Meelan
theduck7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 21:58   #8578
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post

il diavolo ,you said everything i cant say couse when i see borini montolivo even on friendly games are just to much and 3 games no goal from open play is just something we all should look into,

for me montela is torino,viola type of coach he playes 4 3 3 with no fucking wingers and with loca + monty

Signature
Old 09-08-2017, 21:59   #8579
Raz
AC Milan Icon

Patosheva is your king, peasants. How dare you call for him to be banned from his own kingdom?

Signature
Raz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 22:01   #8580
sesheva
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
What is wrong with you? Why would he bring best players?? Are you aware this is not CL final game?
Not sure why am i even trying to tell you anything, ofc ppl jump on your post when you talk absolute crap. This is perfect game to try some things, introduce some players, raise fitness lvls.
But yeah, you cant understand that, instead you go and crap on coach
what player man ,montolivo ,borini as lw and double pivot with loca and monty come onnnn montela (milan) dont have wingers and he still playes like we have min 5 of them (look at jube berna,costa cudrado alex sandro ,mario pjaca )

Signature