Massimiliano Allegri Thread II

Which fortunate team will hear 'Dai Dai Dai' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
You can't ban creativity.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I wonder how the next coach will have a term for feces incorporated into a derisive nickname for him for some posters to use here

We could call him Congo Powers....but I doubt anybody is THAT mean :)

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
You can't ban creativity.

How is it creative when Seedorf haters have been using that 'name' for years?

Doesn't make sense to ridicule our future coach when he hasn't even started but it might just be me.

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.
How is it creative when Seedorf haters have been using that 'name' for years?

All in the timing.

Doesn't make sense to ridicule our future coach when he hasn't even started but it might just be me.

Well he's already got "haters" and has no experience in the coaching field so he's going to get a lot of flak. Could be the new Sacchi or new Leonardo at this point.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
All in the timing.

Well he's already got "haters" and has no experience in the coaching field so he's going to get a lot of flak. Could be the new Sacchi or new Leonardo at this point.

or worse...

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
We could call him Congo Powers....but I doubt anybody is THAT mean :)

Why would u call the new coach the name I chose for myself here?

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder which fodder will task force try to defend next, and who Mr. Sarcastic(who purposely spell club president correctly) will troll against next.

Do you know why this is funny?

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
i have to say i was relieved when i read that allegri would be leaving at the end of his contract this year

of course, i wish him and the team the best of luck the second half of this season

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
wait till he drags her to the altar:proud:

Spoiler:
cmon couldn't resist:p

The spoiler didn't show up!! :O

Leaving someone at Altar is probably one of worst thing you can do to someone, without physical torture.

Last edited:

yaohan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
@mr. sarcastic

Stop quoting me and go read your favourite book "how to fck off and stop harassing others" by Platos. In this famous book, Plato explains why you should stop harassing others for having different opinion as you, and the steps you can take to get you there.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i suppose youll call anyone who calls you a troll,well, a troll :lol:

@mr. sarcastic

Stop quoting me and go read your favourite book "how to fck off and stop harassing others" by Platos. In this famous book, Plato explains why you should stop harassing others for having different opinion as you, and the steps you can take to get you there.

No, none of you got it.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Bisogna guardarsi alle spalle, è uno scontro salvezza".

:D

we have to lock on our shoulders, it´s a relegation fight match

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Allegri: "Honda is a player with great technical qualities. We will evaluate his condition even though I know that he has been training."

Allegri: "It's almost certain that Rami won't play from the start tomorrow, which is also because the transfer only went through yesterday."

Allegri: "Eusebio was a great player. My condolences to his family."

Allegri: "’Cristante has grown a lot in the past few months, but we're still talking about a very young player."

Allegri: "I've spoken with the management about the transfer market, and we will talk about it again. They know what my requirements are."

Allegri: "We expected Matri to have scored more goals by now."

Allegri: "Rami won't play tomorrow, but he will be available for the match against Sassuolo, just like Honda."

Allegri: "There was a lot of criticism when Montolivo played in front of the defence last season but his future is definitely in that role."

Allegri: "Honda will play up front. He has almost unique characteristics - the only similar player in the squad is Birsa."

Allegri: "I'm curious to meet Honda because he has a lot of desire to play and prove himself."

Allegri: "Honda is a technical player with a lot of personality, enthusiasm and eagerness to show his qualities in Italian football."

Allegri: "My future? I have been very clear about that. I won't be at Milan next season. I made that decision last summer"

Allegri: "Saponara has had a physical problem for the past few days, so we will evaluate his condition today."
."

Allegri: "I have been at Milan for four years, and I believe that I have done a good job. I want to thank all of you."

Allegri: "We also have to evaluate Pazzini and Robinho's condition today."

Allegri: "I have many doubts about tomorrow's formation, both in defence, midfield and attack."

Allegri: "Seedorf is an intelligent player and he could have the qualities to be a coach. But we're talking about two very different jobs."

Allegri: "I'm sure that the management will choose the right coach for Milan, just like they have been doing for the past 28 years."

Allegri: "Mexes had an eye problem, but he is feeling fine now. He could play tomorrow against Atalanta."

Allegri: "Honda looks like he's intelligent. He has personality and technique, and he can improve Milan."

Allegri: "I'm sure that Honda will be ready to play against Sassuolo next Sunday, so it is possible that he will get his debut there."

Allegri: "I don't think that Honda will struggle a lot to settle in and adapt to Serie A because he has a lot of desire and enthusiasm."

Last edited:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allegri is such a troll... 'Honda has great qualities, almost unique - only similar player in the squad is Birsa''

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wow comparing Honda with Birsa,what a <insert any text here>

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is music to Allegri's ear - Zaccheroni on Honda:"I was told Keisuke started as a wing back"

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
I do not see the point of keeping a manager who knows he will leave at the end of campaign, he will not be motivated and players who have contract more than 6 months may not feel the need to listen to him either.
I am not sure if Milan will make a comeback in second half of the campaign, as Allegri was shit anyways and with factors stated above, it just makes it that much tougher.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I made that decision last summer"

he made it

he

as in himself

EPIC

as for saying honda has similar characteristics to birsa......god what a ******:lol:. be4 birsa had the pleasure for playing for this fool he was strictly a right winger that did nothing but cross. i dont ever remember him being a trequartista. fool

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
:lol: allegri said we are in a relegation dogfight :lol:

God damn. Who was the last manager that echoed that about milan :lol: :lol:

3Beelan here we come.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
wasnt it him a season ago?:o

It was. Just thinking who was it before him.

Anyway my wikipedia sauces tell me that Genoa have won 6 Serie B and Atalanta have won 5.

So another Serie B title and we can claim third spot for all time Serie B success :proud:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
grazie allegri, trying to save us from becoming bbbelan :proud:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I want to take milan to ucl places.

We are in a relegation dogfight.

So coy, so smart, love dem interviews :proud:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
That's that famous dry Italian humour right there. Only srs Calicoists will understand.

Schedule