Height: 1,79 m
Joint Milan: Jul 1, 2013
Position: Central Midfield
Current National player: Bosnia-Herzegovina Bosnia-H. U21

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News @Milanello

Galliani: "Andrej Modic scored a phenomenal goal yesterday. He will be included in the first team starting from next season."

Galliani: "Modic is a great talent, but he needs to add a few kilos."

Galliani: "Modic will do a specific physical-athletic program in order to strengthen his body ahead of next season with the first team."

Video: Andrej Modic Beautiful Goal

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Modic defenetly deserves to be with us next year. i Feel like cristante became more expandable this summer because of the rise of Modic. After Mastour , he would probably be our next best talent coming up .

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
AC Milan News @Milanello

Galliani: "Andrej Modic scored a phenomenal goal yesterday. He will be included in the first team starting from next season."

Galliani: "Modic is a great talent, but he needs to add a few kilos."

Galliani: "Modic will do a specific physical-athletic program in order to strengthen his body ahead of next season with the first team."

Video: Andrej Modic Beautiful Goal

Really good goal.Also the "next season first team" crap doesn't even excite anymore.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Is he related to Mihael?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They say Mihael is more talented of the two. Left footed right winger... sweet!
Mihael fell off considerably, he's nowhere to be seen for a while now. They say Andrej has much better chance to make it as a professional.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This guy is pure class... I loved him in the pre season, so elegant on the ball
But if Cristante couldn't make it, I can't see him succeeding at Milan

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
26/11/2014 15:13 ANDREJ MODIC To MILAN CHANNEL: "I AM PROUD ...

26/11/2014 15:13ANDREJ MODIC TO MILAN CHANNEL: "I AM PROUD, I THANK ESSIEN FOR ALL HIS ADVICE"

MILANELLO - Here is what youth team midfielder Andrej Modic who will be promoted to the first-team squad for the 2015-16 season had to say to Milan Channel: "I am grateful for what the club said about my goal against Lanciano, which was nice but the most important thing is the victory for the team.

Now we have to think about catching Inter and coach Brocchi has got us working well. We are after the Italian Cup but we want to do well in every game until the end of the year.

I am pleased to make the step up to the first team and I am proud of what Doctor Galliani said about me.

I have started working to get ready and I have talked a lot with Michael Essien who has given me a lot of advice. He has won a lot and he is a great champion on and off the pitch.
"

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He's starting today for Vicenza against Avellino.

Vicenza is winning 1-4 away.