The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Carrasco for 6 months dry loan is great. We just use him to reach our goal and then get Bergwijn for 30m...

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
Great dribbling skills, fairly fast and a big motor, although the coach needs to kick his ass to convince him to track back. Simeone knew how to do that at first but at some point that relationship broke down and it didn't work anymore, part of the reason he wanted out of Atletico.
He also has a fairly good eye for goals and is a more than decent crosser. In general, if he's willing to take a pay cut he could be a great addition.
The only question marks are his form and confidence. He's a guy who can be absolutely devastating when on form but infuriating when he's not, as he tends to be selfish and overcomplicate things. He might have problems raising his level again after China, and that might hit his confidence badly.
Can't see any better alternatives at this point though...

Carrasco is not known for having 'great dribbling skills', just because he is not a great dribbler. He also often looks for the hardest solutions turning up in him making bad decisions .

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Axel Witsel has also played a big part in raising Dortmund's level.

Most players seem not to get affected at all...

True, if anything, Witsel seems even better now than he used to be. Even more composed and his game sense is impressive. Maybe that's the end result from carrying all those Chinese farmers.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd take Carrasco on loan with option

he probably wants to prove himself to other teams in Europe so should be motivated and keep the option just in case he has a crazy season

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What’s the chances of this move happening? Do we have a good shout? I thought at the start of the window we could do it but when I saw the Prem money I thought Arsenal would win the race

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I'd take Carrasco on loan with option

he probably wants to prove himself to other teams in Europe so should be motivated and keep the option just in case he has a crazy season

His wage would likely cause disharmony in the dressing room, if he was signed on a permanent deal. Lucci would arrive on the first Monday after the seasons end to re-negotiate Suso's contract to 5/6m, Baka's brother will be looking at 5/6m and then Capitano would be left questioning his own worth.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
i'd be ok with eating his entire wages for 6 months on a dry loan. maybe throw in an option to buy and if he's good enough we can offer him 4+2m or something

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His wage would likely cause disharmony in the dressing room, if he was signed on a permanent deal. Lucci would arrive on the first Monday after the seasons end to re-negotiate Suso's contract to 5/6m, Baka's brother will be looking at 5/6m and then Capitano would be left questioning his own worth.

he can't possibly expect to make the same wages though, no one who has returned from China keeps the same wages

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I completely forgot Pastore plays for Roma now

i honestly feel bad for pastore vs bakayoko this week end..

this isnt really fair for the south american

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
he can't possibly expect to make the same wages though, no one who has returned from China keeps the same wages

He's perceived as a mercenary. Hard to see him accept anything under 5m(at best) does he have the motivation to prove himself again in Europe. It's down to the player, he made the choice to leave for China at only 24...

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Schick's fee could get up to 42m?

Alisson really covered up the cracks in Roma's defense last year.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cristante is clumsy and slow. I wish he wasn't suspended for our game, he'd be a weak link that our midfield could exploit.

Roma's side is filled with players who would be great in 7-on-7 small games, but they're trash in a full game.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Guys, why do you do this to yourselves? The mercato is closed, let it go. :lol:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm at a point where I think Kevin Mirallas would be an upgrade to the club's winger situation

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
How many hours do we have left on this mercato?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
DyJ2WO7WkAU9twr.jpg

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
He's perceived as a mercenary. Hard to see him accept anything under 5m(at best) does he have the motivation to prove himself again in Europe. It's down to the player, he made the choice to leave for China at only 24...

It is for this reason you sell him the shop window with reduced wages option if he has a great six months helps our team secure CL football. He gets his big money move with a bumper paycheck wherever that is. We are in the CL, focus on other targets who are ready to step up a level. Motivation is everything in any potential deal. The dry loan on reduced wages suits both parties. If Carrasco rejects it based on financial reasons he can stay in China.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Sometimes your happiness is more important than money. His not happy there.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
manolas is shocking. if he plays against us, piatek is going to have a field day.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma defending in this game is pure comedy. I'm laughing my ass off :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule