Hernan Crespo Thread

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
acm7 said:
.... or even a fiver for Inzaghi! :tongue: :D

I am sick of this anti-Inzaghi claims .. almost in every thread .. I am not competent to say this but really if is possible guys stay on topic ..

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Can you actually read ? Where did I mention they wanted 30 million for him ? I said he'll be 30 in the summer.. Sounds like perfect English to me to indicate he's not growing younger. If you start misquoting + misinterpreting excerpts from my posts on purpose you've been around here for the longest time, I promise, Mr. Azzurri.

Or you promise what? I don't get what your trying to say

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
milan_my_love said:
eh 30m was a wrong perception by some IMO. :rolleyes:

it was presumed from "he won't come for cheap, is 30 in the summer". as far as i worked it out, it means Crespo will be 30 (y.o) this summer and won't be a cheap deal. some members assumed '30' as price for his 'head' where actually it was directed towards his age. :D

right H ?

hmmm yeah i looked trough the post and i guess you're right. Mr marco misinterpreted it with his age. 30 million is ridiculous

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Passion for *9* said:
Well, they should learn to read then :o
Sorry, but I didn't read from your post, I read Marco Azzuris!

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
besikaka said:
I am sick of this anti-Inzaghi claims .. almost in every thread .. I am not competent to say this but really if is possible guys stay on topic ..
You are 100% right, it really is so pathetic. Not only the fact that it is constantly off topic but also he is a player who plays for our team so that should be the bottom line. Wonder if people who repeatedly go off topic with this shit should be banned? I think maybe they should.

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
You are 100% right, it really is so pathetic. Not only the fact that it is constantly off topic but also he is a player who plays for our team so that should be the bottom line. Wonder if people who repeatedly go off topic with this shit should be banned? I think maybe they should.
Surely my Inzaghi joke is no worse than yours about Tomasson being worth £30.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
acm7 said:
Surely my Inzaghi joke is no worse than yours about Tomasson being worth £30.
So you feel proud to have Tomasson as a Milan player? You think he is good for the team? You think Milan should keep him? Let me ask you a question. Do you ever watch any Milan games. Besides which the comment i made was made in humor, and you are trying to take it out of context to make urself look good.

Last edited:

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
ok.

lets STICK to the subject of the thread for a while. ;) which is not JDT and SuperPippo. The threads about both (JDT and Filippo) are available in the same (Players) forum. Please choose the right threads.

Thanks.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
milan_my_love said:
ok.

lets STICK to the subject of the thread for a while. ;) which is not JDT and SuperPippo. The threads about both (JDT and Filippo) are available in the same (Players) forum. Please choose the right threads.

Thanks.
Sorry! :)

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Crespo scored, Milan win games. We're still at the top of the league, QF of the CL thanks to his goals. Be grateful! That's all there is to it. He did what he's asked.

Ancelotti is a good coach, he knows what's best for HIS team.

Reaction score
i think that he always delivers in important matches...and he has the best header in the world(that's only my opinion):D

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
kujta_nesta13 said:
i think that he always delivers in important matches...and he has the best header in the world(that's only my opinion):D

agreed! i feel you! i still remember his goals for inter againt ajax i think! simpy awesome! Now he is doing it with milan! yay!

Reaction score
menon_inc said:
agreed! i feel you! i still remember his goals for inter againt ajax i think! simpy awesome! Now he is doing it with milan! yay!
yes,he scored the only goal in san siro against ajax and in the return game and then he scored twice in amsterdam in the return game with two headersin 3 min.(one of them was verry very beautifull):D

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I didn't think have too much hope when Crespo came to Milan but in the past few games, he has been amazing and has won Milan some important games. But I think this is his last hurrah and after the season we should return him to Chelsea. It would be a huge mistake to pay his rather high transfer fee and keep him for another year. Our future plans should not include a 30 year old who doesn't have much left in him.

But I have a strange feeling he will continue to play very well and be a significant part of our offense for the rest of the season. My fear is that then Galliani will pay the transfer fee to Chelsea and sign him for the next couple of years which will prevent us from getting what we really need for the future, which is a young striker.

MilanMania

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Ambrosini
Crespo is rather crap when he was first loan here. After that, he then slowly began to score more. Overall I still think he is not good enough. He should be heading back to Chelsea after this season. We'll definitely be greatful about what he has done for Milan but we don't need him for the next season. Milan need some new blood and not 1 more 30+ years old player.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
MilanMania said:
Crespo is rather crap when he was first loan here. After that, he then slowly began to score more. Overall I still think he is not good enough. He should be heading back to Chelsea after this season. We'll definitely be greatful about what he has done for Milan but we don't need him for the next season. Milan need some new blood and not 1 more 30+ years old player.

i dont think the signing of crespo would effect the transfer of a new young striker. Thats is why the milan management has been holding on for so long and hope to get the best deal for crespo because i think they will try to get a good deal with crespo in order to splash out on a new striker. I think we will sign both crespo and gilardino and perhaps sell tomasson.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
ads216 said:
My fear is that then Galliani will pay the transfer fee to Chelsea and sign him for the next couple of years which will prevent us from getting what we really need for the future, which is a young striker.
I totally agree with you. I want Gila!

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
menon_inc said:
i dont think the signing of crespo would effect the transfer of a new young striker. Thats is why the milan ......management has been holding on for so long and hope to get the best deal for crespo because i think they will try to get a good deal with crespo in order to splash out on a new striker. I think we will sign both crespo and gilardino and perhaps sell tomasson.
Lets hope that's what happens. The main thing is to sign a young striker (Gila) and i wouldn't mind keeping Crespo, the price would have to be a lot less than £10m for me tho, i think that is very expensive.

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
Lets hope that's what happens. The main thing is to sign a young striker (Gila) and i wouldn't mind keeping Crespo, the price would have to be a lot less than £10m for me tho, i think that is very expensive.

Nah it wont block the signing of a new striker. Infact when pippo got injured milan were on the look for a new striker but they promised pippo that they still have faith in him and promised him they wont sign a new striker so if theres any1 blocking the signing of a new striker its him. Remember milan hasnt made any major signing over the last 2 seasons, they should have more then enough money to sign both players. Its just a matter of certain players blocking it.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
menon_inc said:
Nah it wont block the signing of a new striker. Infact when pippo got injured milan were on the look for a new striker but they promised pippo that they still have faith in him and promised him they wont sign a new striker so if theres any1 blocking the signing of a new striker its him. Remember milan hasnt made any major signing over the last 2 seasons, they should have more then enough money to sign both players. Its just a matter of certain players blocking it.
Yup, I think it's really important to keep player's harmony in Milan.. Remember when Milan want to sign Davids and then Ambro told that he will leave if Milan do that and Milan didn't sign Davids since I think Milan squad is still competitive..
Surely Milan have a lot of money and maybe they can buy Ronaldinho and Gila next season.. :p

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
ics_rk said:
Yup, I think it's really important to keep player's harmony in Milan.. Remember when Milan want to sign Davids and then Ambro told that he will leave if Milan do that and Milan didn't sign Davids since I think Milan squad is still competitive..
Surely Milan have a lot of money and maybe they can buy Ronaldinho and Gila next season.. :p

ronaldino and gila? wow :) if only!

Milan4Life

Primavera
Reaction score
i think that crespo is helping and his contract should be extended. hes the same thing as pippo inzaghi except better and we dealt for a long time. i think crespo should stay.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
gaizka22 said:
Crespo scored, Milan win games. We're still at the top of the league, QF of the CL thanks to his goals. Be grateful! That's all there is to it. He did what he's asked.

Ancelotti is a good coach, he knows what's best for HIS team.

Hmm, personally.....I think Cresp had an excellent last CL and Serie A. He’s fast, powerful, good in the air.........We need really.

milan--310x210.jpg

S

superman_1899

Hello peeps,

This story is never-ending... crespo vs inzaghi or should I say passion vs the rest??? :conf:

It all started all with this:

Passion for *9* said:
:eek: Invasion of the Hernanites ?

Don't delude yourself, the guy is finished :o

Then somebody prophesize this:

mtfco said:
obviously what happens here is pippo lovers hate crespo since he might just take pippo's spot even if pippo is fully recovered... and crespo lovers hate pippo for possibly doing the same thing.. the implication? well, u each pippo and crespo lovers writing craps about this whole thing while nobody in milan organization seems to even care about it, apparently they only look to the present condition and frankly, crespo might just have future with milan... this of course does not imply that i'm a crespo lover or pippo hater :D
but seriously, i'd rather see sheva alone than playing with any of them, hehehe

Then came in this emotional post:

Passion for *9* said:
First, part with this silly concept of 'pippo lovers', at least when talking of me. This is not in the least about personal preferences + if it is for some, well, my personal preference is Milan + therefore I don't have the slightest problem to accept Crespo's contributions so far + for the good of Milan I hope he will score a few more during Sheva's + Inzaghi's absence. Still I also have my own very good eyes to see + whoever denies here that Crespo's condition is absolutely sub-par + he doesn't manage to do jack-shit without pinpoint assists + even then wastes, wastes, wastes, that he is no real threat to any defense as he doesn't move well, that he is offline a ton more than Inzaghi has ever been without being equally dangerous... whoever denies the obvious is dishonest or absolutely clueless.

and the story continues...

well passion im okay, im "enjoying" life staring at "figures" ;) .. thanks for your concern.

i have four out of many conditions of passion:

1) we all know she is an inzaghi fan (and there is nothing wrong with it).
2) you have no nice words for milan players but inzaghi
3) you always say the referee is favouring us(milan), but its okay to you if the referee's are favouring juve (not applicable on this thread)
4) you act to emotionally + you tend to lose your temper, and the mods come to your rescue ( ive got so many warnings from the mods thanks to you)

now lets take a look at your statement...
1) “+ Inzaghi's absence “, these prove condition 1, 2 and 4.

2) “that he is offline a ton more than Inzaghi has ever been without being equally dangerous”, these proves condition 1, 2 and 4.

Hence your statement, of being “in the least about personal preferences” proves condition 4.

now i await for the mod's warning...

And just for the records, what mtfco said was, this thread is going to end in that way, and what he said is true.

I rest my case…

auditing is a demanding line especially during the peak period, which is two months ago till june...

"with power comes great responsibility" :D but im suppose to be superman, sigh

p/s: menon: how's your friend la???

see ya and have a nice day

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
I'd like to see Crespo and Gilardino arrive early in the summer and so give time for JDT and Inzaghi to think about what they want to do. Both have pretty good attitudes and may stay and fight for the place, or both might feel they should move on. One probably will and then you'll have your four.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
superman_1899 said:
This story is never-ending... crespo vs inzaghi or should I say passion vs the rest???
Oh superman superman, you certainly do your best to make this a neverending story, don't you ?
Does it have escaped your attention that I'm not the only one who thinks keeping Crespo until 2008 is not the wisest of options ?

superman_1899 said:
Nope, it started with a post by mikez_sheva7, followed by 18 (eighteen !) posts from other forum members, only the 19th is a one-liner from me. Should tell ya sth about how little I care about the issue.. Ooops, didn't mean to destroy your illusion :o

For your own sake I hope that your audits are less flawed than your sorry attempts at analysis.

Back to work now, hop hop ! :tongue:

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
I am sorry you have a personal problem with Passion for *9*. As in real life, we all have members here whom we like/dislike more than the others. I, personally, find her to be one of the best members this forum has. Baring in mind that "liking" or "not liking" someone doesn't necessarily mean you have to agree/disagree with him/her in everything he/she says, of course.

Like i see you were never a part of all the discussion in this particular thread, but somehow you came up with *It all started all with this: ( - - - - )* hence start yet another drivel, another unnecessary contribution, nothing more than that. Sure, you can contribute a lot better.

superman_1899 said:
you act to emotionally + you tend to lose your temper, and the mods come to your rescue ( ive got so many warnings from the mods thanks to you)
*mods coming to rescue* comments aren't new from you, too much of imagination complex continues with yet another false accusation.

the only time you recieved a genuine *verbal warning* from mods was on the occassion when you posted politics (with cap locks) and you were politely told not to repeat + you promised you won't, yet you continued with it and labeled a nation as "human stupidity". you were told by mods/admin not to repeat that. if that was not enough you criticised most of the mods for telling you to stay on the topic many a times in many a threads.

one of your post was edited and you were issued another verbal warning from *ADMIN* on another occassion. All was done for good. The name calling, the silly accusations, the disrespect shown to other members and showing discent were the reasons for the warning you recieved from Admin and mods. It was not at all a case of rescuing any of member. It was an advice to you not to provoke useless arguements, particulraly posting insulting remarks for others. did you learn anything from your early msitakes? i guess NOT.

superman_1899 said:
it just sums up the whole issue here. :o

don't worry superman, as far as you are following the rules, you (nobody for that matter) could recieve a verbal warning from any of mods neither could be assigned a *warned status* by admins.

Now, can you please forget all this stink-raising and try to fit in, just like everybody else here does ?

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
superman_1899 said:
Hello peeps,

This story is never-ending... crespo vs inzaghi or should I say passion vs the rest??? :conf:

Then somebody prophesize this:

Then came in this emotional post:

and the story continues...

well passion im okay, im "enjoying" life staring at "figures" ;) .. thanks for your concern.

i have four out of many conditions of passion:

1) we all know she is an inzaghi fan (and there is nothing wrong with it).
2) you have no nice words for milan players but inzaghi
3) you always say the referee is favouring us(milan), but its okay to you if the referee's are favouring juve (not applicable on this thread)
4) you act to emotionally + you tend to lose your temper, and the mods come to your rescue ( ive got so many warnings from the mods thanks to you)

now lets take a look at your statement...
1) “+ Inzaghi's absence “, these prove condition 1, 2 and 4.

2) “that he is offline a ton more than Inzaghi has ever been without being equally dangerous”, these proves condition 1, 2 and 4.

Hence your statement, of being “in the least about personal preferences” proves condition 4.

And just for the records, what mtfco said was, this thread is going to end in that way, and what he said is true.

I rest my case…

auditing is a demanding line especially during the peak period, which is two months ago till june...

"with power comes great responsibility" :D but im suppose to be superman, sigh

p/s: menon: how's your friend la???

see ya and have a nice day

LoL wow! you did you're homework! As usual passion is unable to counter you're remarks and others who do their home-work because she doesnt have much facts to back it up The season aint over and crespo is gonna score a couple of more goals and proove his worth! So its normal for certain people to feel a lil insecure :)

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
LoL wow! you did you're homework! As usual passion is unable to counter you're remarks and others who do their home-work because she doesnt have much facts to back it up :) The season aint over and crespo is gonna score a couple of more goals and proove his worth! So its normal for certain people to feel a lil insecure :)...(mods please delete this post)

Last edited:

Schedule