The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old Today, 05:11   #29761
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Whats going on with mb?
He got fingered.
Milan10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:22   #29762
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooDoll View Post
i dont feel like we really defending
its more like attack is getting tired and lazy, fullbacks are less active in attack and then whole pressure is on our defense
what wouldnt really be a huge problem but our counters look like made by people who meet first time together.
Yup.
"Why do they stop attacking when we take the lead" is always fun to read from people who seemingly never have played 11-a-side football and don't seem to understand the psychological impact of a goal not only for the coach but especially the players, on both sides.
In June-November RnB were praising Pioli because we didn't stop attacking after taking the lead, as if the difference between now and then is that Pioli changed his mind about these things.

But this is a very odd and ironic case where a loss is attributed to this "scared Italian thinking".
I was pissed off at Pioli for the complete opposite reason.
We had a bright start, but the intensity dropped even before Hakan's goal.
The front 4 couldn't sustain the press - and our sloppiness in possession lead to a lot of exhausting end-to-end action.
It only got worse as minutes wore on in the first half.
The 2nd half started in the same manner as the first. We were the better team and had plenty of opportunities to extend the lead, but this time it didn't render in any goals.
Then fatigue kicked in again, and a few of the front 4 stopped tracking back.
Subs could've fixed this, but they only made it worse. The biggest passenger and worst performer stayed on(Leao). Pioli kept the unbalanced 4-4-2 by bringing in an unfit, 35yo Mandzukic instead of one of the young, fit wingers that can actually track back. As if that's not bad enough, there also seems to have been frequent misunderstandings between Mandzu, Krunic and Leao over who gets to cover where, because Dalot was often left all on his own on the left flank.

Terribly managed game by Pioli, but not because of "FUU typical defensive Italian coach defending lead". He was lacking typical Italian pragmatism if anything.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:27   #29763
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post
ur nothin but a defenseless little victim...scared to even say where u live
I've mentioned or hinted at where I live on many occasions. The last time was just a day or two ago here in the commode, when someone posted a fake quote of Ibra regarding Super League.
I live in the town that he can't return to(Malmo). Not sure what you're planning to do with that information. But since you seem very upset with me, I promise to give you a hug if you pay a visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post
imo its very suspicious that im a huge cutrone pioli samu hakan calabria hater and u are a huge cutrone pioli samu hakan calabria fan
and im a big silva fan and u are a super big silva hater

that is like wow...super coincedental
u see people that is the behaviour of some seniour members on this board
reminds me of kindergarten

that is how hate gets formed in some peanuts,,,they keep reading samu this sam that pioli this and they will burst
It's not a coincidence. My sole purpose here is to take a contrary position to yours'. I have cameras installed in your apartment and a chip installed in your brain to know what you think and feel. I joined this site in 2011, preparing in advance for your predicted arrival. Your psychologist is wrong. It's not paranoid schizophrenia, someone is actually watching you.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:31   #29764
doraemon
One and Only

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
what? we just officially gave 7M contract for Zlatan ?

7,5m is nothing if he can stay healthy for the last run of games
doraemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:01   #29765
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
Yup.
"Why do they stop attacking when we take the lead" is always fun to read from people who seemingly never have played 11-a-side football and don't seem to understand the psychological impact of a goal not only for the coach but especially the players, on both sides.
In June-November RnB were praising Pioli because we didn't stop attacking after taking the lead, as if the difference between now and then is that Pioli changed his mind about these things.

But this is a very odd and ironic case where a loss is attributed to this "scared Italian thinking".
I was pissed off at Pioli for the complete opposite reason.
We had a bright start, but the intensity dropped even before Hakan's goal.
The front 4 couldn't sustain the press - and our sloppiness in possession lead to a lot of exhausting end-to-end action.
It only got worse as minutes wore on in the first half.
The 2nd half started in the same manner as the first. We were the better team and had plenty of opportunities to extend the lead, but this time it didn't render in any goals.
Then fatigue kicked in again, and a few of the front 4 stopped tracking back.
Subs could've fixed this, but they only made it worse. The biggest passenger and worst performer stayed on(Leao). Pioli kept the unbalanced 4-4-2 by bringing in an unfit, 35yo Mandzukic instead of one of the young, fit wingers that can actually track back. As if that's not bad enough, there also seems to have been frequent misunderstandings between Mandzu, Krunic and Leao over who gets to cover where, because Dalot was often left all on his own on the left flank.

Terribly managed game by Pioli, but not because of "FUU typical defensive Italian coach defending lead". He was lacking typical Italian pragmatism if anything.

Given our form in 2021 I'm not especially scared of meeting Lazio, Juve and Atalanta. It's not like we shine against the worst teams either, but on our day we play good football. It would be sweet to prove a good season against the best teams.

I still very much believe in top 4.

Signature

Last edited by Hitchens; Today at 06:17.
Hitchens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:15   #29766
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post

Given our form in 2021 I'm not escpecially scared of meeting Lazio, Juve and Atalanta. It's not like we shine against the worst teams either, but on our day we play good football. It would be sweet to prove a good season against the best teams.

I still very much believe in top 4.
All of our good work is from 2020... been dog shit in 2021.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Galli, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, R10, R9, Rivaldo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:18   #29767
Hitchens
Trophies incoming

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
All of our good work is from 2020... been dog shit in 2021.
Mostly yes, but we've also won several games.

Signature
Hitchens is online now   Reply With Quote