Davide Astori

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
ahaha its just a jokeee im sure

i bet in a way he was happy he helped milan, ahaha

but in all seriousness he is most defs one of the most underrated defenders in italy. IMO he is the 3rd best young italian CB behind bonucci and ranochia.

cant wait to see him partner silva at the back. should be good.

I was joking but he did look like he actually went there on purpose.
There was no danger and goalkeeper could deal with it.

Anyway I like that guy and would prefer him at Milan even this year.
Favalli (bless his soul) gets rating of 4.5 avarage and every time he doesn`t fuck up fans think he deserved 10. The guy plays like before offside was invented. I am sure he is even surprised he plays so often.

I want Astori back, he is experienced enough now. Paloschi next year for 2011/2012 season.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
3rd best yound cb in Italy? Agreed, Italy is no longer the country for defender. So being the 3rf isn't exactly something to be excited, and I'm not discussing whether he's 3rd or not.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
I was joking but he did look like he actually went there on purpose.
There was no danger and goalkeeper could deal with it.

The GK should have dealt with it. Astori was hustling to try to prevent a poacher goal, but the ball slipped through the keeper's hands and Astori couldnt stop himself.

Marchetta has been very shaky lately...

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
ahaha its just a jokeee im sure

i bet in a way he was happy he helped milan, ahaha

but in all seriousness he is most defs one of the most underrated defenders in italy. IMO he is the 3rd best young italian CB behind bonucci and ranochia.

cant wait to see him partner silva at the back. should be good.
3rd best? Nah.
Bonucci, Rannochia, Santacroce, Bocchetti, Masiello, Chiellini

Are u sure? don't forget about Santacroce...Santacroce maybe even better than ranno and bonnu..if he is fully fit...he is a fast player with good anticipation and works well both as CB and RB..for the last two season...Santacroce kept a good record on the foul committed and suffered..
FS is always more than FC...which means that he didn't rely on foul to stop attacker..rather he took control of the ball with his skills and usually is the attacker who fouled him..this is a good statistic and for this season in serieA ..only nesta...lucio..chiellini..yepes..juan..are able to do that.

agreed, santacroce is underrated because he hasn't had a great season.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Ag Astor: "Milan wants it back, near Nesta grow"

Ag Astor: "Milan wants it back, near Nesta grow"

05/04/2010 17:30 by Matthew Calcagni

Claudio Vigorelli agent, David Astor, has been contacted exclusively by calciomercato.it . The player's agent admitted that Milan wants to bring it back to AC Milan, "Cellino has bet on this guy, making. Now Milan have expressed a desire to return to AC Milan, where training with Nesta could grow even more." Astori is jointly owned with Cagliari, this is his first season as owner of Serie A.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Hehe his own goal reminds me of the own goal that Marek scored while playing for Udine couple of years earlier and he was already a Milan player:tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Did he score it against Milan? (Marek i mean.)

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Yeah I think it was the last round or couple of rounds before the end and he scored an own goal against Milan and he had already signed a contract with us.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Yeah I think it was the last round or couple of rounds before the end and he scored an own goal against Milan and he had already signed a contract with us.

January 2005.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
I thought Mexes supposably had some larger clubs tracking him (granted it's most likely bullshit) I'd be happier with Motta honestly, he's a more solid defender than Abate.

jizz-in-my-pants-andy-samberg1.jpg

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
After seeing he's capable of facial hair like this:
pagina.aspx

SIGN HIM NOW, GALLIANI!

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man two weeks ago when I was calling for Motta everyone one was telling me how bad he was. At least I'm ahead of the curve.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
After seeing he's capable of facial hair like this:
pagina.aspx

SIGN HIM NOW, GALLIANI!

His hair looks so greasy, how come most Italian footballers have hair like this.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
His hair looks so greasy, how come most Italian footballers have hair like this.

I have hair like that, get's pretty greasy of the course of a day, but after I take a shower it looks glorious :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I have hair like that, get's pretty greasy of the course of a day, but after I take a shower it looks glorious :D

Hahaha. Mine also gets a bit greasy, but when i watch football or something with Italians in it. Their hair always is so greasy.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Hahaha. Mine also gets a bit greasy, but when i watch football or something with Italians in it. Their hair always is so greasy.

definitely up for top honors as this years gayest conversation:head:

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm sorry, what's the problem? I don't think there is any difference between calcio and hair. In fact, I propose to you, that the two are one and the same.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'm sorry, what's the problem? I don't think there is any difference between calcio and hair. In fact, I propose to you, that the two are one and the same.

+1

Serie A. 4th in uefa coefficient. 1st in hair

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Look at Pirlos luscious mane!

Schedule