The Rumour Commode XIX: A LI-gue of Our Own

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
DiMarzio got exposed last night. I will only believe Pedulla and MN from now on.

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
FIFA agent Savini: "Biglia to Milan is at the finish line, all that's left is relative to bonuses. The deal should close at around €19M."

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I say yes to Dembele. Yes to James to play in front of Biglia and Kessie. YES to Belotti. And Bona as a winger can do.

Yes to making fun of Jube. And insulting Raiola specially.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Morata is good, but so is Belotti, Auba. I would love either one of them.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I can live with Biglia around 19m, which would like be something in the vicinity of 15m+bonuses.

Man is a fucking gem in the midfield, and will pull strings wonderfully for a solid 3yrs.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pretty poor/average season from Modric

kcO2xTH.png

fJow8aU.png

knOtSxh.png

Last edited:

Aare

Primavera
Reaction score
guys I just watched some semedo clips on youtube (shit to judge players blabla.. i know) this guy looks insane, but so does his pricetag

is anybody following benfica?

Extremely insane. One of the most talented fullbacks i've seen in a while.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Morata - Modric ?

Modric was poor this season.. He is hardworking en completes often 90% of passing, but so did Biglia, he did even better then him.

Biglia will be Milans Modric

Last edited:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Croatian midfielder Luka Modric has hinted that he may be ready to leave Real Madrid this summer and Serie A giants AC Milan are ready to welcome him to Italy.

The 31-year-old, who has always maintained that he is a Rossoneri supporter was quoted in a recent interview by Diario Gol (via calciomercato.com) that he said he would leave the Santiago Bernabeu if the side claimed their twelfth Champions League title (his third) this season.

Now he’s achieved that accolade it remains to be seen if he’s true to his word but Milan CEO Marco Fassone and sporting director Massimo Mirabelli are ready to meet Real patron Florentino Perez regarding the possible sale of striker Alvaro Morata and it’s understood that Modric’s name may also be on the agenda.

The player created more speculation recently that he would like a move to the San Siro when he liked on Instagram the new Rossoneri home shirt that was being modelled by his compatriot Mario Pasalic. The player has a current contract in the Spanish capital until 2020 and has also been linked with a move to Bayern Munich to reunite with his former Real boss Carlo Ancelotti.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
#STATS

----

I'm over Morata. Auba or Belotti pls.

FIFA agent Savini: "Biglia to Milan is at the finish line, all that's left is relative to bonuses. The deal should close at around €19M."

I'm okay with this.

True, we only played one game a week and they only finished just shy of 30pts ahead of us this season. We can't shit on them, until we're above them.

They weren't that far away when Bona was playing. Just saiyan. It's our awful bench and limited strikers that fucked us this season.

Croatian midfielder Luka Modric has hinted that he may be ready to leave Real Madrid this summer and Serie A giants AC Milan are ready to welcome him to Italy.

HNGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
So far 4 new players from Chinaboyz that would have never happened under B&G.

In: Biglia, Ricardo Rodriguez, Kessie and Musacchio.

Next objectives:
Conti, Dembele, Morata, Del sole, Coulibaly, Duncan, Semedo and Belotti.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Look at his stats dude. Even Casemiro did better then him as an anchor man. Okay he is a passing genius. There are a lot players like him actually. Real Madrid can easily replace him with Kovacic or Asensio.

Dont get me wrong, I d love to have him at Milan. But Biglia would be great too

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Get me Belotti9 and Modric10 and I'll buy both shirts RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Bona-Belotti-Suso
Kessie-Biglia-Modric
RR-Romag-Musacc-Conti
Donnarumma​

:eek:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
surprise signing of Insigne? what is his contract situation? renewed recently?
DBf4PGvXkAAMnPw.jpg

DBf2kbsXoAIzOSX.jpg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

great reporting :lol:

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Modric is the "star" midfielder that Chinaboyz were talking about :proud::thumbsup:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Modric isnt coming.. Why would he leave Championsleague instead of Europaleague ?

Think he is going to Bayern

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
surprise signing of Insigne? what is his contract situation? renewed recently?

yeah. 2022

we had our shot at getting him before Milik got injured, mertens moved to the center and he hit form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule