The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bacca on getting a permanent transfer to Villarreal: "I am very happy here and I want to stay, I hope the two clubs will soon find an agreement for the tranquility and good of all".

Hopefully that 15m from Villarreal will arrive. He's having a decent season too.

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
They love to do their work early, which is a good thing. Hopefully this time around they make the right signings to complement what we’ve got. I’d love Rugani here but De Vrij is also free, we’d be stupid not to go after him if we’re in for a CB. Shame Ozil re-signed with Arsenal, we need star power in this team and he would’ve been perfect for Serie A. Signing a top LW along with a world class striker needs to come before anything.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
#Milan sign left back Ivan Strinić. The player will will join the Rossoneri in the summer, when his contract expires. [@DiMarzio]

Strinić's entourage confirms this news: The defender has been blocked by Milan. He'll arrive for free this summer and would most likely replace Antonelli. [@VitoAngele]

Chat between #Milan and #Juventus for a potential swap of Locatelli (or Calabria) with Rugani in June. The Juve defender has already given his maximal availability. [@real_andrea9]

Three Italians on the radars of #Milan for next season. #Chiesa, #Belotti and #Pellegrini. Pellegrini has been followed for atleast a year and is considered to be accessible. [@real_andrea9]

For Pellegrini Milan would have to face the competition of #Juventus, who is also interested in the player.

The chances for #Gattuso to stay head-coach next season are growing. [@real_andrea9]

ItalMilan is still going it seems

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Does everyone still want Belotti? I’d love to get him still. He’d be available for a cut price now surely...

Belotti + Malcom or Bailey please

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Does everyone still want Belotti? I’d love to get him still. He’d be available for a cut price now surely...

Belotti + Malcom or Bailey please

Belotti isn't a WC striker though. When Silva is sold in the summer, the reinvestment has to be the right investment this time.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They love to do their work early, which is a good thing. Hopefully this time around they make the right signings to complement what we’ve got. I’d love Rugani here but De Vrij is also free, we’d be stupid not to go after him if we’re in for a CB. Shame Ozil re-signed with Arsenal, we need star power in this team and he would’ve been perfect for Serie A. Signing a top LW along with a world class striker needs to come before anything.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/endendevertraege

Some pretty decent options for free this summer we shouldn't let pass us by even if it's just for squad rotation or reserves. I would take Badelj from that list to replace Montolivo and rotate with Biglia. Maybe even another mid on there as well.

The summer priorities I think should be wingers and mids. Then figure out what you are going to do with CF. Cutrone seems like the only lock in that area right now.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Belotti isn't a WC striker though. When Silva is sold in the summer, the reinvestment has to be the right investment this time.

I would have said Aubameyang had he stayed at Dortmund but who else is there out there now that's WC and attainable. Maybe Benzema. I would guess Madrid moves on from him this summer. Sounds like they are going for Icardi or someone younger. Belotti is definitely no where near 100m anymore. 50m or so if Torino is lucky to get that. Plus they still owe Milan money from the obligation to buy Niang. Maybe you could use that as leverage in a deal. Dzeko's name may pop up again this summer since I think he leaves Roma. I would like to see Cutrone/Silva with wingers and mids who can provide proper service. They don't really get that with our current team right now. None of our forwards have for a few years now.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I would have said Aubameyang had he stayed at Dortmund but who else is there out there that's WC. Maybe Benzema. I would guess Madrid moves on from him this summer. Sounds like they are going for Icardi or someone younger. Belotti is definitely no where near 100m anymore. 50m or so if Torino is lucky to get that. Plus they still owe Milan money from the obligation to buy Niang. Maybe you could use that as leverage in a deal.

We need an experienced striker in the mold of Dzeko. Cutrone will be our home grown talent which means Silva is most likely on his way out. No space for Belotti and he's not even worth 50m now. Buy players that are performing.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need an experienced striker in the mold of Dzeko. Cutrone will be our home grown talent which means Silva is most likely on his way out. No space for Belotti and he's not even worth 50m now. Buy players that are performing.

If they bring in a new CF in the summer I would guess one of Belotti/Dzeko/Benzema.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Immobile will become an option also.

I think that would be the toughest. Lazio is always difficult to get a deal done with and Lazio are pretty reliant on him. Regardless of CF, I think the heaviest spending should be on a LW and a CM.

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I think that would be the toughest. Lazio is always difficult to get a deal done with and Lazio are pretty reliant on him. Regardless of CF, I think the heaviest spending should be on a LW and a CM.

Lets face it, buying any performing domestic players from the teams above us is going to be a hard negotiation/costly operation. Both positions are priority. We'll be linked with so many players between now and the summer.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
https://www.transfermarkt.com/statistik/endendevertraege

Some pretty decent options for free this summer we shouldn't let pass us by even if it's just for squad rotation or reserves. I would take Badelj from that list to replace Montolivo and rotate with Biglia. Maybe even another mid on there as well.

The summer priorities I think should be wingers and mids. Then figure out what you are going to do with CF. Cutrone seems like the only lock in that area right now.

give me badelj and devrij from this list
that new lb we are talking is as shit as antonelli....so we are keping calabria..
calabria, conti, rr, new lb seems enough for our wb roles

gk; $$, $$brother, young gk(covered)
cb;roma, captain,zapata, musa(maybe one free or one swap and we are very well covered in that position too...sell musa if we bring devrij to make money for other positions)
wb;calabria, conti, rr, new lb seems enough for our wb roles

mid;biglia, hakan, kessie, badelj,loca, pellegrini
(sell bona to get money for other positions)

attack;borini(cover all places and only for that reason...), suso, cutrone
ALL MONEY SAVED FROM SALES(bona, abate, gomez,mauri , if we sell musa too etc etc) + money form bacca, niang, lapa, berto should go on a star/future star LW
now cf.... if we sell kalinic and we can bring in dzeko...that would be very good and cost effective, as there are not many top strikers out there, or we cant afford them(kane, icardi)

p.s. what would be your top3 choices for lw ?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
AC Milan complete their first summer signing

An early deal is done as Ivan Strinic will join at the end of the season

giphy.gif

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Sportitalia - There is not only Milan on Strinic: Napoli wants to take it back

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
give me badelj and devrij from this list
that new lb we are talking is as shit as antonelli....so we are keping calabria..
calabria, conti, rr, new lb seems enough for our wb roles

gk; $$, $$brother, young gk(covered)
cb;roma, captain,zapata, musa(maybe one free or one swap and we are very well covered in that position too...sell musa if we bring devrij to make money for other positions)
wb;calabria, conti, rr, new lb seems enough for our wb roles

mid;biglia, hakan, kessie, badelj,loca, pellegrini
(sell bona to get money for other positions)

attack;borini(cover all places and only for that reason...), suso, cutrone
ALL MONEY SAVED FROM SALES(bona, abate, gomez,mauri , if we sell musa too etc etc) + money form bacca, niang, lapa, berto should go on a star/future star LW
now cf.... if we sell kalinic and we can bring in dzeko...that would be very good and cost effective, as there are not many top strikers out there, or we cant afford them(kane, icardi)

p.s. what would be your top3 choices for lw ?

Strinic is only a replacement reserve for Antonelli so no big deal. Milan also have Bellanova in the primavera, he is pretty good and will probably be a first team player by next year. Like you said Badelj for free to replace Montolivo would be good to rotate with Biglia. Still need a backup to Kessie and a mezz ala to pair with Bonaventura. Need a RW to spell Suso and a LW as well to pair up with Hakan. LW I have no clue who it could be. Maybe Jankto (can play in midfield and on the wing)? Brandt?

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe Conte gets sacked tonight. Currently losing and down to 10 men.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Conte HC
Rino AC

?

Gattuso wouldn't take a demotion. If they went for Conte (if he became available) and they wanted to keep Gattuso at the club, he would probably need to be given a job in management. He could probably find another coahing job elsewhere the way things have gone so far for him at Milan.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@ale_mansi
Oltre a Strinic, tantissimi i nomi come sempre seguiti dal DS Mirabelli: si va da giocatori in scadenza come Meyer(tanta concorrenza) e Ozyakup mai abbandonati ad altri più prestigiosi come Brandt, Chiesa, Dendocker ecc.
Per il futuro allenatore, mese cruciale Aprile.
#Milan

Other than Strinic, Mirabelli is also following other players that could soon be out of contract like Meyer (lots of competition) and Ozyakup (idea never abandoned). Plus more prestigious names like Brandt, Chiesa, Dendocker, etc. For future coach, April is the crucial month.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Conte as coach and Gattuso as sporting director could be interesting.

Mirabelli is kinda the weak link of our management anyway and a replacement would not be bad.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso wouldn't take a demotion. If they went for Conte (if he became available) and they wanted to keep Gattuso at the club, he would probably need to be given a job in management. He could probably find another coahing job elsewhere the way things have gone so far for him at Milan.

I think Rino would, he's shown humility in coaching and I think for the sake of Milan he would back up Conte whom he could also learn from then move on or take over if Conte does what he usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule