Franck Kessié Thread

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“It’s partly because I’m tired when I get to the opposing goal and partly because at Atalanta, I was joined by more players on the break.

“Now there are less around me and I often have to force the shot. Gattuso, however, gives me encouragement every day to give more. He asks me to be braver.

“Gasperini’s training sessions were tougher. We really ran a lot and Gasperini was angrier than Gattuso, even if that doesn’t seem to be the case because Gattuso shouts louder!

These could be interpreted as jabs against Rino and his teammates. And he's making poor excuses for his wastefulness.
But he's right about one thing - Atalanta were much better organized in attack.
They attacked as a team, whereas we over-rely on individual brilliance and are restricted to low energy Suso's lungs.

We have better individuals than Atalanta though, except Papu >> Suso & Hakan.

Clarence

Feel the indifference
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Totti.
Franck Messien.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That goal came at the right time.
I had just about had enough of his poor positioning and wastefulness.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
like i said in the other thread

Franck Messi.

But seriously....he has the talent to be very efficient in the final third...just needs to make better decisions.

If he can sort that side of his game out (and i believe he can with more experience and the right attitude) we have a midfield tank who can easily score 10 goals/season.

Forza Kessie!

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Frank lampard kessie.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
one of his best games... running from box to box for 90 minutes, scored a goal, made important pass to hakan on 1st goal. it just empoli but its nice to see him do things correctly.
Maybe movement from conti, samuel, hakan helps so he doesnt need to dribble too much or make too hard passes.

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
zKXGYR7.gif

replays - https://i.imgur.com/hiaUB9S.gifv

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
wrong thread

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Please dont be injured please I beg you

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He should not be allowed to leave Milanello until he has improved his finishing and/or his decison-making in the box.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He didn't even make an effort to concentrate at that shot. So perfectly set up by Suso and co...

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Doesnt even think ofnpassing to cf. Just these idiotic shoots without concentration, coordination or brains.

Thats not being tired thats being selfish and uneducated player. Fix that with milan staff or adios

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What the hell was all that about on the bench between him and Biglia? We looked like the team with the broken dressing room.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The defeat that hurts me the most was Kessie and seeing what happened on the bench. That is something I cannot accept with the way I see football, the way I see the team and the group ethic.

“There has to be respect for everyone in the dressing room and it was just unacceptable. I am the Coach, I have to take care of discipline in the dressing room and the players know how much I care about that.

“You can criticise my tactics, but I built my career on respect, group ethics, representing the jersey, honouring the teammates who haven’t played for months. This means the world to me and that is why it is a double defeat.

“I will have my say over the next few days.” - Gattuso on the incident

Well if this is how it was and if Kessie can lose his temper in front of 80 000 people @ San Siro(and who knows how many fans in front of tv's) including his teammates, friends, coach...i can lose it too.

Feel free to gtfo from Milan, piece of disrespectful shit, thanks

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
But all is well though,they even had interviews together ..

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ofc, if they continued this 1 hour after the game and in front of cameras they would have to be special kinds...
And fuck this, when you are in situation where you have to say sorry, its a bit late already

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The good things is they are angry when they are losing,shit happens you know...

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The good things is they are angry when they are losing,shit happens you know...

Idk man, i lost huge chunk of respect for him... You know, guy wanted to fight him there, in front of everyone... he could have used his mouth to fight back, or wait until they go to dressing room.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ofc, if they continued this 1 hour after the game and in front of cameras they would have to be special kinds...
And fuck this, when you are in situation where you have to say sorry, its a bit late already

Wow so people don’t make mistakes? I guess you the perfect kind of person never having to say sorry, since obviously you don’t use the word sorry or you don’t forgive. Sorry is acknowledging you made a mistake, you have to be a special kind to hold grudges after the fact. Especially in a case like this.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Idk man, i lost huge chunk of respect for him... You know, guy wanted to fight him there, in front of everyone... he could have used his mouth to fight back, or wait until they go to dressing room.

Lol,what do you expect?Most footballers aren't exactly bright person but off course the will learn manners as they got older ...

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol,what do you expect?Most footballers aren't exactly bright person but off course the will learn manners as they got older ...

Good, so you acknowledge he was stupid to do that...we agree on something at least

Wow so people don’t make mistakes? I guess you the perfect kind of person never having to say sorry, since obviously you don’t use the word sorry or you don’t forgive. Sorry is acknowledging you made a mistake, you have to be a special kind to hold grudges after the fact. Especially in a case like this.

This has nothing to do with me and what kind of person i am. Im not telling you how you should feel about this, i just said my opinion.
And yes, people make mistakes and people take responsibilities for them.
He disrespected everyone and for me, he can leave i wont care

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't destroy his market value.

West Ham please...