The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
if torino let glik go for 10m, we can get belotti for like 35-40m. throw in kucka and cairo will carry him to milano

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The fixed price of Aubameyang is €60m, however Dortmund want to renew with the player. #TMW

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
2 birds 1 stone

giphy.gif

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I think 50 plus bonuses for auba is doable, as for Belotti I firmly believe the player wishes will dictate the type of transfer fee Cairo will settle for. I think torino will do 40m + niang, kucka and poli plus 10m related bonuses

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Gimme Vidal any day, superb player. Ex jube even better.

Belotti is better then Auba, Morata and Benzema...

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
For some reason I get a bad feeling about Auba. Take Belotti over him anyday. Morata would be a superb pickup as well. This summer transfer window will be the most exciting one in a long time.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Lads lads lads.Chill its pointless saying offer this and players X Y Z . Lets just wait and see what happens , it wont be long.They will want their new signings in place by the start of July when pre season starts to make a good impression.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Lorenzo Pellegrini is attracting a lot of attention at Sassuolo, but his agent warns “we’ll have to see if Roma want him back or not.”

The Italy Under-21 international midfielder came up through the Giallorossi youth academy and was sold to Sassuolo in July 2015.

However, Roma retain an option to buy for €8m at the end of the season.

“At the end of the season we’ll evaluate the situation and see if Roma want him back or not,” agent Giampiero Pocetta told Retesport.

“Lorenzo has proved he is an important player, so it’s natural to think he wants to continue that growth process.

“His future will depend on the project and the opportunity to play regularly. I don’t expect anything from Roma, but the player has great potential and is proving that on the pitch.

“It’s no coincidence that he has received interest from many European clubs.”

The 20-year-old has scored eight goals with eight assists in 32 competitive games for Sassuolo this season.

He also has three goals in seven caps for Italy at Under-21 level.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
according to some inside source kylian mbappe has a buyout in is contract the buyout is 50mill

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
according to some inside source kylian mbappe has a buyout in is contract the buyout is 50mill

New contract incoming. Mbappe should stay at Monaco for another season anyway. Top of the league and UCL semi finalist(no reason to leave)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sign both Vidal & Morata, both ex Juve players. Juve fans will cry every time they watch Milan.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sky sources: Tianjin Quanjian working on deal to sign Diego Costa when Chinese transfer window opens on June 19. #SSNHQ

Morata or Belotti to Chelsea confirmed.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Against a big spending summer mercato.

Make intelligent budget transfer deals. Focussing on our weakest spots only. It can be done.

We must set priorities first. We cannot aim for first position next year. The gap with Juve is too big to overcome in one transfer window. Next season Serie A have 4 Champions League spots. We need to aim for minimum 4th position and from there we can look to complete for domestic titles.

Reason being, we need to get rid of Elliott quickly. That's a vulture fund you don't want to deal with.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

Benzema plays like shit.

Morata plays...not. Good player though.

Auba is a great player.

But Belotti plays like hell. I want to know how many 90min games of Belotti have you watched this year? Before you laugh.

Some people liked more skilfull CF's more then for example Pippo, but I would choose Pippo above 99% of strikers back then. Belotti is very similar, with more raw power and technique. Speed, positioning and passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule