AC Milan vs Chievo Verona

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
It's over, We leveled with Juve .... we have to finish them in San Siro ... otherwhile it will be very difficult

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
What the hell?:"Chievo knock the ball into the Milan box...SCRAMBLE! DROPS FOR D'ANNA! WHO PRODS PAST DIDA FOR A DRAMATIC...NO! The referee has given Milan a free-kick for a foul on Nesta, and the champions amazingly escape!". Did they manage to score against us? I know it's not given, but for those of you that have seen the match: was the goal legit?

sheva2006

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kaka,Maldini,totti
thanx inter
thanx cruz

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
Yey! We're back! I knew I could count on Inter once in my lifetime!
Now *if* we win the scudetto we'll never hear the end of how we'd have never won it if it hadn't been for their generous gift.... :o ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
r3dman said:
for those of you that have seen the match: was the goal legit?
Has anyone been watching at all ? All the channels I tried showed either Juve-Inter or Chelsea-Arsenal...

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
r3dman said:
but for those of you that have seen the match: was the goal legit?

I know one who will say it was valid ;) ... its just metter of seconds when she will post :D .. joking..

FORZA MILAN!!!

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Passion for *9* said:
Has anyone been watching at all ? All the channels I tried showed either Juve-Inter or Chelsea-Arsenal...
I didn't watch the game, but they were showing Milan every 100th minute in a small screen on the corner :tongue: The Chievo guy fouled Nesta, the referee blew the whistle before Chievo's shot and so Dida lost interest in the ball, otherwise he would've cleared it anyways :D

Grazie mille Inter and Cruz, I know that deep down inside you guys just love us
yb624.gif

And grazie Seedorf for a beautiful goal, I wish if you just play with all might in every match :tongue:
One more thing to say, there's something going on with this Zlatan of a boy, he's just soooooo :eek: :eek: :eek: I've changed my mind about potential signings, bring him in baldy :D (Forgive my dreams, it's almost 1 AM here :tongue: )

Waiting for highlights :)

FORZA MILAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Kyara said:
One more thing to say, there's something going on with this Zlatan of a boy, he's just soooooo :eek: :eek: :eek: I've changed my mind about potential signings, bring him in baldy :D (Forgive my dreams, it's almost 1 AM here :tongue: )

Waiting for highlights :)

FORZA MILAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Ah Kyara .. I will change my politic with you for this Zlatan .. :cool: .. just look at him hairstyle.. he is not good enough for Milan ;)

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
We won :cool: Oh yeah! :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
One more thing to say, there's something going on with this Zlatan of a boy, he's just soooooo :eek: :eek: :eek: I've changed my mind about potential signings, bring him in baldy :D (Forgive my dreams, it's almost 1 AM here
Didn't you say you wanted Hernan so bad ?

I'm so in 2 minds about Zlatan, he's an asshole + too fond of displaying the flair of the genius that he thinks he is... I think Galliani will let him mature another year at Juve :D ;)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Passion for *9* said:
he's an asshole

Just like Moggi and co. :tongue: ..

To say the truth I hate him since when he played for Ajax.. in the game Ajax vs Milan when Gattuso kicked him in face.. than he kicked in face Nesta.. very dirty player.. tonight he did something with poor Cordoba hehe

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
Ah Kyara .. I will change my politic with you for this Zlatan .. :cool: .. just look at him hairstyle.. he is not good enough for Milan ;)
It's been a while I really like his performances and I think Juve don't deserve such a guy with their boring style :D I watched him two weeks in a raw bro and couldn't stay silent anymore ;)

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Back on top. Cruz must love playing against the Turin side.

Hopefully Zlatan will get a couple of matches suspension after the Italian federation review the match video. Not counting his suspension for the Lazio game.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Didn't you say you wanted Hernan so bad ?

I'm so in 2 minds about Zlatan, he's an asshole + too fond of displaying the flair of the genius that he thinks he is... I think Galliani will let him mature another year at Juve :D ;)
I still do my dear :D Sheva, Hernan, Zlatan and Pippo
love.gif
Doesn't it seem so ideal? And as for being an *ehem*, I forgot to mention he deserved a red card today :eek: :tongue: But don't worry, Sheva will tame him ;)

Did I mention his B-day's one day after mine? :D

Last edited:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cagney said:
Back on top. Cruz must love playing against the Turin side.

Hopefully Zlatan will get a couple of matches suspension after the Italian federation review the match video. Not counting his suspension for the Lazio game.
I'm not sure about that, don't you know Juve have 'special' treament? ;)
He's already missing next match for the yellows, let's hope he'll miss some more En Sha Allah :D

Last edited:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Ameen , I want him ( Zlatan ) out at least some 3 games more ;) .. but just like Kyara said.. they dont have balls to do that to a Juve player..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kyara said:
I still do my dear :D Sheva, Hernan, Zlatan and Pippo
love.gif
Doesn't it seem so ideal?
Not really. Sheva + Zlatan are fine with me BUT I'd rather have Gilardino + send old Hernan back to London. If Pippo doesn't recover (I don't really believe in his comeback anymore) + we wanna add experience we should go for Ruud. Berlusconi/Fininvest have sold a 16% stake in Mediaset couple days ago, so cash shouldn't be a problem :D

Kyara said:
And as for being an *ehem*, I forgot to mention he deserved a red card today :eek: :tongue:
For the lil thing he had going with Cordoba ? Now be lenient with our future player, Cordoba is quite a dirtbag too (oops..)

Kyara said:
But don't worry, Sheva will tame him ;)
You wish :tongue:

Kyara said:
Did I mentioned his B-day's one day after mine?
Ah, now this explains your sudden 'spiritual connection' ;)

Last edited:

sheva2006

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kaka,Maldini,totti
it is a big advatege for us,juve should play against lazio without zlatan and trez.

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Not really. Sheva + Zlatan are fine with me BUT I'd rather have Gilardino + send old Hernan back to London. If Pippo doesn't recover (I don't really believe in his comeback anymore) + we wanna add experience we should go for Ruud. Berlusconi/Fininvest have sold a 16% stake in Mediaset couple days ago, so cash shouldn't be a problem :D
Come on now, where's your spirit? Don't lose hope on your hero, if he believes then he can come back En Sha Allah ;)

Passion for *9* said:
For the lil thing he had going with Cordoba ? Now be lenient with our future player, Cordoba is quite a dirtbag too (oops..)
Nope not that one, at the very beginning of the match he was tackled by Mihailovic and hit him with his head in goat-style, bad bad boy :D

Passion for *9* said:
Ah, now this explains your sudden 'spiritual connection' ;)
Sheva's two days before, he's one day later, it's destiny ;)

Last edited:

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
FORZA MILAN....a solid performance considering alot of key players were out. Tomasson missed a great chance. FORZA!!!

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Great goal by Seedorf....thats my MAN...i know that scuddetto is ours...
The Old Slut doesnt deserve it.....

FORZA MILAN....FORZA SHEVA

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
wow... i wonder if this season is destined to be milan's... too much luck on their side recently

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA,BLOKHIN,Rui, Maldini, Okocha, Ronny D, Hagi, Cryuff, MVB, Belanov n Yashin
I am praying for a double, we haven't done one for a while now...it would be a great yr, Sheva's golden ball n the double

xerooption

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Baggio, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Sheva, Totti, Cassano, Messi, Buffon, Gattuso
wat exactly did zlatan do?

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
wow I'm so glad that we are on top of seria A again I knew Milan
will win but I didn't expect inter will win with juve.I thought the
meximm inter do is get tied. I'm so prud of seedrof and all Milan
and altho I hate Lazio so much (my 2 hatest team after inter) I have
feeling they will play Good and win over juve 2-1

Forza Milan