Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Messi you knob do sumthin... Casey Affleck scored

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ajax Juve has been a really good watch. Both teams are strong but also clever, and Juve scored exactly when Ajax looked like they were growing into the match.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Frosted tips Ronaldo unleashed, CL over

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
BOOM what a start to the 2nd half. Brilliant by Ajax!!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neres is absolutely dope btw. If we are really in for him, he's a far better option than the Maximins and other Casti-like mediocrities.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's a penalty I think... not.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Neres is absolutely dope btw. If we are really in for him, he's a far better option than the Maximins and other Casti-like mediocrities.

Out of our reach now.

Juve getting dominated hard at the moment.
Their defense is ordinary without Chiellini.
Rugani, Bentancur, Matuidi...these are some massive downgrades compared to what they had a few years ago.
Even Cancelo is a downgrade to Lichtsteiner.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rugani is just really really mediocre now. It's been amazing how he hasn't progressed one bit in 3 years.. well not really as he should have really moved clubs when Bonucci returned at least. No real ambition.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Rugani is just really really mediocre now. It's been amazing how he hasn't progressed one bit in 3 years.. well not really as he should have really moved clubs when Bonucci returned at least. No real ambition.

thats why first option to sell was rugani not caldara last summer

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juve almost stealing it couple of times in the last few minutes. This has been a really good match. Ajax will probably get knocked out but what a well-built team..

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2005 - Manchester United have failed to have a shot on target in a Champions League game for the first time since March 2005, in a 0-1 defeat at AC Milan.

Lol

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Neres to Milan tomorrow pls

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Manchester United midfielder Scott McTominay on BT Sport: "In the first 10 minutes we showed them far too much respect but after that we adpated really well and looked the better side. It was an entertaining night to watch on the TV.

"Barcelona are top class, it's difficult to get the ball. It's not as easy as going out to press like mayhem.

"We have to do more in front of goal, score more goals. It's a big second leg to go. It's only half time. We are Manchester United and you can never write us off."

Lol. Dick.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Guillem Balague:

This is what United are at the moment. The Spanish journalists were saying the stadium looks old, and tired, and the team is the same. It needs a coat of paint, and to rebuild.

Barca didn’t attack with venom, after the goal it was a matter of conserving energy. Messi is carrying a groin injury and needs rest, but he won’t get it unless the games are like today when he was ‘actively resting’.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Damn Ajax had so many chances to put this game away. Sucks that they won't be able to keep this team together and build on it. They are really good for a young team and play beautiful football. Sometimes I wish football had salary cap like american pro sports so teams like Ajax would have a shot keeping this going. They have great history and should be in these later stages of cl more often.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I remember when rugani was supposed to be as good as romagnoli lmaoooooooooooo

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He has fallen quite a lot behind now among Serie a young defenders. Romagnoli, Romero, Andersen, Mancini are much ahead of him.

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Ajax s really good side. Dont follow them much, but im impressed. Wish we played similar style. If we get to cl, sack gattuso asap.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Damn Ajax had so many chances to put this game away. Sucks that they won't be able to keep this team together and build on it. They are really good for a young team and play beautiful football. Sometimes I wish football had salary cap like american pro sports so teams like Ajax would have a shot keeping this going. They have great history and should be in these later stages of cl more often.

This, its so great to watch..but it will most likely get dismantled. I mean Dortmund got, and they play in a league with more money in it.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ajax is great to watch and full of youngsters and what not. But do remember that they were behind PSV in the league for most of the season and just now leveled on points. Mark Van Bommel :star:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I really like Tadic... shame he is 30. Still, kick monto & bigly out and bring Tadic in.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I really like Tadic... shame he is 30. Still, kick monto & bigly out and bring Tadic in.

Nope. He belongs in the Dutch league against fodder defenders. He was shit at Southampton and would be shit at Milan.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Idk. Didnt even know he played for Matt Le Tissier... he did play well against RM & juve. Plus Im surehe'll be more of a help than bigly & monto, worth it for the bench.

Last edited:

Schedule