Votes: 140 36.6%
  • 4-3-1-2

Votes: 242 63.4%

• Total voters

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
A good idea , but I don't think Ancelotti will accept your idea .

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka sheva gilardino pirlo
Yuchen Li said:
Ha , maybe JANKULOVSKI can instead of Maldini .

ha that could happen actualy maldini centre stam bench i like that selection

Last edited:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Ha , I come from China , there are many Milan's fans . In China , Maldini and Robert.Baggio are most popular . In China , People think Stam is the best defender ( I mean defend the head , maybe my English a little poor , sorry , do you know what I mean ? )

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:
Ha , I come from China , there are many Milan's fans . In China , Maldini and Robert.Baggio are most popular . In China , People think Stam is the best defender ( I mean defend the head , maybe my English a little poor , sorry , do you know what I mean ? )

havent you already introduced yourself?
Hello everyone , my name is Yuchen Li , I come from Chian and now I study in Canada . I like football , Milan is my favourate club , because there mang famous football players and the best football fans . Maldini is my favourate player . I'm very glad to become one of our forum members . My English is poor so maybe sometimes I will make some mistakes , I'm sorry to that . please don't laugh at me , thank you . My hair is black and my blood is red , so mix these two colour is Milan , I love Milan forever and respect all the super stars in Milan .

Best wishes to our forum and everyone , thanks .

Sincerely ,
there it is i knew you had done it before

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I mean people in China think Stam's head defend is the best .
gila#11 said:
ha that could happen actualy maldini centre stam bench i like that selection

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes , this is my introduction .:cool:
gila#11 said:
havent you already introduced yourself?
Hello everyone , my name is Yuchen Li , I come from Chian and now I study in Canada . I like football , Milan is my favourate club , because there mang famous football players and the best football fans . Maldini is my favourate player . I'm very glad to become one of our forum members . My English is poor so maybe sometimes I will make some mistakes , I'm sorry to that . please don't laugh at me , thank you . My hair is black and my blood is red , so mix these two colour is Milan , I love Milan forever and respect all the super stars in Milan .

Best wishes to our forum and everyone , thanks .

Sincerely ,
there it is i knew you had done it before

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:
I mean people in China think Stam's head defend is the best .
well good for them but in reality hes not that good sorry to burst your bubble :cry: but he can not handle anyone who can walk they are just simply too fast for him :D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes , I agree with you . I like football very much , when I studied in China last year , our football team asked me to buy Inter Milan 's cloths , I feel very sad because my favourite club is Milan . But I bought Inter's cloth fanilly because I like football . My favourite football cloth is my mother gave it to me , that is Milan's cloth , when I look at that there is a "3" print on the back I am very glad because that is Maldini's number . When I wear that cloth play football , I always try my best , even sometimes I am very tried .

gila#11 said:
well good for them but in reality hes not that good sorry to burst your bubble :cry: but he can not handle anyone who can walk they are just simply too fast for him :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ambrosini, Gilardino
Yuchen Lee.......get a life!!!

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
5-3-2 that would sort the seedorf thing out

-----------------dida--------------

----------nesta---stam---maldini---

-----cafu--------------------------jankulovski

----------pirlo-------------------ambrosini

-----------------kaka---------------

--------------------------shevchenko
-----------gilardino

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
gila#11 said:

It's comments like this that make me wonder if anybody in this forum really does watch any Milan games, or if they actually understand a damn thing about football.

If you travel to Europe or China everyone there will agree that Stam is one of if not the best central defender in the world. While in this forum Stam is being used as an scapegoat for our bad playing. Stam is strong and FAST yes i will repeat it again he is FAST!!! I have not seen him being beat in a 1 vs.1 situation this year yet and against Siena he proved that he could also play RB very well by going past his marker several times.

Honestly I don't know how you could possibly say that Stam is useless Gila, every time we have a tough attacker to mark we always put Stam on him because that man is a beast. I honestly have to question your intelligence if you think that Stam has not made a positive contribution to the team.

Please never bash Stam again as you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Where are you from ? Do you like Stam Very much ?

Marco Azzuri said:
It's comments like this that make me wonder if anybody in this forum really does watch any Milan games, or if they actually understand a damn thing about football.

If you travel to Europe or China everyone there will agree that Stam is one of if not the best central defender in the world. While in this forum Stam is being used as an scapegoat for our bad playing. Stam is strong and FAST yes i will repeat it again he is FAST!!! I have not seen him being beat in a 1 vs.1 situation this year yet and against Siena he proved that he could also play RB very well by going past his marker several times.

Honestly I don't know how you could possibly say that Stam is useless Gila, every time we have a tough attacker to mark we always put Stam on him because that man is a beast. I honestly have to question your intelligence if you think that Stam has not made a positive contribution to the team.

Please never bash Stam again as you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Olly126

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*sheva* *Kaka* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Pirlo*
gila#11 said:

-----------gilardino

Looks Strong :) Pirlo can sit deep and so can ambrosini just so long as jankulovski gets forward in support of the attack...i havent seen this formation in action a lot so cant judge what the positive or negative points are, but just as long as we get the balance between attack and defense right we shud be cool. We cant be left in a situation where we have too many playerd attacking and therefore are left exposed at the back...this is why its important for ambro to play in a defensive role rather than the one seedorf would usually occupy.

Last edited:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why don't include Gattuso ??

:flame: :rocketwh:

gila#11 said:

-----------gilardino

Olly126

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*sheva* *Kaka* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Pirlo*
Yuchen Li said:
Why don't include Gattuso ??

:flame: :rocketwh:

Because at the moment ambrosini is in beter form and to accomodate pirlo there is only room form one defensive midfielder in this formation. Gattuso needs to work more on his all round game if we r to play with only 3 mids

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm afraid Gattuso will leave Milan . I come from China , there are many news say that Gattuso want to leave Milan recently , and the news also say Chelsea want to buy Gattuso . I don't want to see Gattuso leave Milan ! :cry:

Olly126 said:
Because at the moment ambrosini is in beter form and to accomodate pirlo there is only room form one defensive midfielder in this formation. Gattuso needs to work more on his all round game if we r to play with only 3 mids

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am sorry that I come from China and my English is much worse than you , but I promise I really like Milan , I know I had made some mistakes , please don't say that , :head: don't laugh at me , thank you . :)

Owen said:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Owen said:
hey dont be harsh with him ;)

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Azzuri said:

yeah hes that fast he had to kick a lazio player in the ribs last season to keep up with him and gave away a penalty
park made a fool of stam last season and hes only gonna get worse

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
See that's what I mean when I say your an idiot, first of all, that was his first game back from injury, second of all, that man was Nesta's marker who got away from him and Stam came all the way back, caught up to him, and was unfortunate to get the penalty. That guy was wide open and would have scored has Stam not made an intervention.

Every Milan player looked like an idiot against PSV, I actually thought STam did fairly decent in his games. AT the first of last years season he was also crucial and we started losing only after he got injured. ANd it's thanks to him that we managed to keep a clean sheet in the Inter CL derby, trust me, not to mention the goal he scored.

So I would like you never to bash Stam again because you obviously know nothing about soccer, and even less defending.

Good day.

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
gila#11 said:
yeah hes that fast he had to kick a lazio player in the ribs last season to keep up with him and gave away a penalty
park made a fool of stam last season and hes only gonna get worse

See that's what I mean when I say your an idiot, first of all, that was his first game back from injury, second of all, that man was Nesta's marker who got away from him and Stam came all the way back, caught up to him, and was unfortunate to get the penalty. That guy was wide open and would have scored has Stam not made an intervention.

Every Milan player looked like an idiot against PSV, I actually thought STam did fairly decent in his games. AT the first of last years season he was also crucial and we started losing only after he got injured. ANd it's thanks to him that we managed to keep a clean sheet in the Inter CL derby, trust me, not to mention the goal he scored.

So I would like you never to bash Stam again because you obviously know nothing about soccer, and even less defending.

Good day.

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco Azzuri said:

Good day.
mmmm yes real intervention to kick him
its you who doesnt know anything about soccer
if youre gonna argue with me get your facts right :rolleyes:
i didnt know falling over was key part of defending

Last edited:

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
gila#11 said:
mmmm yes real intervention to kick him
its you who doesnt know anything about soccer
if youre gonna argue with me get your facts right :rolleyes:
i didnt know falling over was key part of defending

What!? Who are you honestly, your going to hate the guy because he gave away one penalty? And like I said, the guy was wide open and about to score, that's why Stam went in so harshly, i'm sure he was trying to hit the ball but missed.

I give up trying to conveince you, your obviously much to ignorant to look at the facts and see that indeed Milan is a better team with Stam in it. I think your a complete dumbass.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:devilpim: Dida:devilpop:

:spank: Cafu :devilpim: Stam:devilshy: Maldini:devilsmo: Jankulovski :uzikill:

:rocketki: Ambrosini :devilfuc: Prilo :jump: Rui Costa:gun:

:beer: Kaka :angel:

:rocketwh: Shevchenko :devilfir: Gilardino:flame:

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Marco Azzuri said:
What!? Who are you honestly, your going to hate the guy because he gave away one penalty? And like I said, the guy was wide open and about to score, that's why Stam went in so harshly, i'm sure he was trying to hit the ball but missed.

I give up trying to conveince you, your obviously much to ignorant to look at the facts and see that indeed Milan is a better team with Stam in it. I think your a complete dumbass.
Not all of us think Stam is crap.
I was against buying him coz he was old.
But u have 2 agree that he used 2 play better b4 coming 4 us.
Also ur right that he is playing good this season.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Prilo, Gila
Well I would go for
Dida
Jankulovski(Right), Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze(Left)
Prilo, Vogel, Gattuso
Kaka'
Sheva, Gila
Thats what i think should be the formation that should be used, but... thats just me ;)

ambro_forever

амброси&
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ambrosini maldini sheva kala billy albertini leonardo
dida,stam,nesta,paolo,kakha,ambro(gatuso),pirlo(vogel)sergio(sed
orf),kaka,sheva,gila(pipo,vieri)

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
mine would be to abuse the new strike power at Milan; Vieri and Gila... here it goes:

4-2-1-3
Dida
Cafu Stam Nesta Maldini
Pirlo Seedorf
Kaka
Sheva Gila Vieri​

Subs:
Kalac (gk)
Inzaghi
Ambrosini
Rui Costa
Sergihno