The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



View Poll Results: Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?
Aubameyang 88 39.82%
Diego Costa (year-long loan/buy) 31 14.03%
Belotti 56 25.34%
Kalinic 14 6.33%
Cristiano Ronaldo (CL pre-agreement) 23 10.41%
Other 9 4.07%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-12-2017, 17:57   #29941
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend
 
Thenebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default

Elliott Management respond to reports regarding AC Milan takeover



“Elliott has not, categorically, given any mandate to Creative Artists Agency (CAA) in relation to AC Milan or other. Elliott has full confidence in the Board of AC Milan and CEO Marco Fassone.”


Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 18:00   #29942
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
I Said this many times, my dream job is janitor at milanello.
whoever is in charge of laundry. Grab some merch for yourself.
rossonero1 is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 18:03   #29943
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
whoever is in charge of laundry. Grab some merch for yourself.
damn...plus you would also be able to steal players worn clothing...

yea milanello laundry would be wow
Congo Powers is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 18:09   #29944
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
damn...plus you would also be able to steal players worn clothing...

yea milanello laundry would be wow
yep. def laundry or equipment manager.
rossonero1 is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 18:21   #29945
jammin
pour l'éternité
 
jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by forward View Post


Emotional distress boysss.
Mirabelli is holding a gun to Gigio's back with his left hand


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
jammin is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 18:22   #29946
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
What's worse people:

- being an ultra over the age of 25
- working at mcdonalds over the age of 25

?
your probably waste more time on this forum then these guys do with their curva duties. At least they get to watch the games live and be part of the stadiums atmosphere


Signature
Berlusconi is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 18:23   #29947
jammin
pour l'éternité
 
jammin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default



#ProtectTheHeritage


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
jammin is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 18:28   #29948
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post
had a dream last night

we were losing in europa and somehhow Kaka got subbed on and scored

such an epic moment/dream
wow such a Beta dream


I had the same dream but in Champions league final

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
whoever is in charge of laundry. Grab some merch for yourself.
feel like this has been done already. Gallianis brother in law if I recall correctly??


Signature
Berlusconi is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 18:33   #29949
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
Mirabelli is holding a gun to Gigio's back with his left hand
"That's it, smile for the camera. Look happy."
rossonero1 is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 18:33   #29950
Curupira
AC Milan Icon
 
Curupira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default

When Dollar leaves, surely he would take his parasite brother?

We should include that clause in any Dollar negotiations. Otherwise his brother would be hard af to get rid of with that salary.


Signature
Curupira is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 18:34   #29951
Mexes5
AC Milan Legend
 
Mexes5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Fav. Players: Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Default

Where the fuck is Kaka
Mexes5 is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 18:40   #29952
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone
Default

and could someone please tell me the location of kaka's brother??
Congo Powers is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 18:46   #29953
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
and could someone please tell me the location of kaka's brother??
I think he helps represents his brother along with the dad.
rossonero1 is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 18:56   #29954
vB9
Man with a Plan
 
vB9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
When Dollar leaves, surely he would take his parasite brother?

We should include that clause in any Dollar negotiations. Otherwise his brother would be hard af to get rid of with that salary.
I say we keep him. Send him on in injury time so fans can hurl abuse at him.


Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
vB9 is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 19:04   #29955
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

“If you need a goalkeeper, then Cutrone has the willingness to be one. He can improve in time and some movements must be refined, especially in the phase of non-possession. But I’m very happy with him. Suso’s defensive work? There is no magic word that has convinced him to defend more.

“When you work hard, then you are stronger on the mental and physical level and that’s what the work in Milanello is for. There’s satisfaction for the work done? A lot of things have remained from the work of Montella, I would be hypocritical not to say so, but I like to work more on the last 20-30 meters of the pitch and more on the mentality, on losing less balls and on the players’ availability. On Wednesday I saw them running to avoid conceding goals but there is still a lot to be improved.



I like the fact that Gattuso refuses to overshadow Montella because clearly we are playing similar except with a lot more urgency and directness, other managers wouldn't have done so.

Last game was probably our best performance as a team all year. Calabria had a very good game also. Silva was probably the only disappointing player, he held the ball too long like 90% of the time.


Signature
Berlusconi is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 19:09   #29956
vB9
Man with a Plan
 
vB9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Elliott Management respond to reports regarding AC Milan takeover



“Elliott has not, categorically, given any mandate to Creative Artists Agency (CAA) in relation to AC Milan or other. Elliott has full confidence in the Board of AC Milan and CEO Marco Fassone.”
When there's an official denial... the opposite to whats being said is always almost the out-turn


Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
vB9 is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 19:28   #29957
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon
 
Berlusconi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Siro
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
When there's an official denial... the opposite to whats being said is always almost the out-turn


Signature
Berlusconi is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 19:31   #29958
Buske
World Cup Winner
 
Buske's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by van Basten View Post
When there's an official denial... the opposite to whats being said is always almost the out-turn
You are not dumb
Buske is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 19:53   #29959
necromancer
Capocannoniere
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

to all the Az. putdowns after his moronic comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlusconi View Post
“If you need a goalkeeper, then Cutrone has the willingness to be one. He can improve in time and some movements must be refined, especially in the phase of non-possession. But I’m very happy with him. Suso’s defensive work? There is no magic word that has convinced him to defend more.

“When you work hard, then you are stronger on the mental and physical level and that’s what the work in Milanello is for. There’s satisfaction for the work done? A lot of things have remained from the work of Montella, I would be hypocritical not to say so, but I like to work more on the last 20-30 meters of the pitch and more on the mentality, on losing less balls and on the players’ availability. On Wednesday I saw them running to avoid conceding goals but there is still a lot to be improved.



I like the fact that Gattuso refuses to overshadow Montella because clearly we are playing similar except with a lot more urgency and directness, other managers wouldn't have done so.
He is just an utterly classy man. As a person, I don't think there's anyone else I'd ever want to see as Milan manager again. Let's hope he's as successful as a manager that there isn't need for him to be replaced.

Gattuso defines Milan and what this club stands for more than most other players.


Signature
necromancer is offline  
Old 14-12-2017, 19:55   #29960
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
to all the Az. putdowns after his moronic comment.



He is just an utterly classy man. As a person, I don't think there's anyone else I'd ever want to see as Milan manager again. Let's hope he's as successful as a manager that there isn't need for him to be replaced.

Gattuso defines Milan and what this club stands for more than most other players.
Fingers crossed maybe he can turn into our Conte if everything clicks for him.
rossonero1 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:02.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.