The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?
Aubameyang 88 39.82%
Diego Costa (year-long loan/buy) 31 14.03%
Belotti 56 25.34%
Kalinic 14 6.33%
Cristiano Ronaldo (CL pre-agreement) 23 10.41%
Other 9 4.07%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2017, 00:08   #29981
IL-Capitano
Legenda di AC Milan

Fav. Players: too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Raiola: "I take note of what Mirabelli said about me and against me, after all we are in a democratic country and he can say what he thinks. Mirabelli has a personal issue against me and uses Donnarumma to attack me."

Raiola: "However, I will not create a media circus and, even more, I do not want this to be done on Gigio's skin. I will respond Mirabelli in the appropriate places and at the right time."

Raiola: "Gigio has nothing to do with this and has done nothing wrong so it is not right to exploit him to create a war against me. It is obvious for everyone that the problem is not Gigio, nor even Antonio [Donnarumma]."

Raiola: "Strangely neither Mirabelli nor the club have commented on the banner that appeared yesterday in the stadium. We have never imposed on Milan to sign Antonio Donnarumma. It was a technical decision of Mirabelli that he should at least defend now."

Raiola: "I would like to remind you that last summer there were economic and professional offers for Donnarumma that no player would ever turn down. But Gigio and his family made a decision with their heart."

Raiola: "I respected their choice. My interest today is that Gigio be left serene and only then he can give his best. This should also be the priority of the sporting director of Milan, and if not, it should be the priority of the Milan ownership or who represents it."

Raiola: "Today Mirabelli is comfortable with these controversies because they take away the attention from the real problem of Milan: The technical project. I have nothing against Milan but I really care about Milan and wish it success."

Raiola: "I remind you that I have four players in Milan's first team and I am interested in my clients achieving important results. But not only this, I also think that it is important for Italian football that Milan return being the protagonist in Italy and internationally."

Raiola: "Now Gattuso has arrived, he is a person for whom I have much sympathy and respect and to whom I wish all the best possible. I have read so many false and absurd things that does not even make sense to comment or deny them."

Raiola: "I have never spoken in public about the issues of my clients' contracts and I will not do it now. I have long established an open line of polite and professional discussion with doctor Fassone whom I also met with recently."

Raiola: "If there were any problem and if it was necessary I will meet with Dr. Fassone and we will look for solutions. But this is not only for Gigio or Antonio, it is also for any other player of mine."
He is trying his very best to create a circus not for his clients benefit but for his own advantage. Most agents are pieces of shit but Mino takes it to a new level... however he has made millions from it so it is highly likely he couldn't care less what anyone thinks of him. Trying to suggest he is a decent person is an insult to all his clients and the clubs they play for.
Old 15-12-2017, 00:15   #29982
Asterix
Primavera Player

God Damn it...Raiola is good.

All those words are just confirmation that he is behind this...

The best part is that he wants all the best to this club and is mocking us for appointing Gatuso.

Fricking idiot.

But look, if PSG wants him...they will get him eventually.
If Mino doesnt do the job, than thay will come and cash in.

This is just a scenario where Raiola has the leading horse and it has enough time till the end of the season to mage Gigio leave and take his provision.

If this scenario doesn't pass, than they (PSG) will come an cash in.

If PSG took Neymar away from Barca and scrap Mbappe in front of the Florentino`s nose...than Gigio next season is in France.

Its just Raiolas time to try and earn some provision money.
Old 15-12-2017, 00:28   #29983
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Daamn

Signature
Old 15-12-2017, 00:38   #29984
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
and could someone please tell me the location of kaka's brother??
do you ever but like ever ever everr saay something useful ?
Old 15-12-2017, 01:02   #29985
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Lord Elliott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post

Daamn

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Any and all clothes look good on our Ale ! ❤️
Old 15-12-2017, 02:29   #29986
beegees
bathroom singer

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT'S ALL A LIE. DON'T BELIEVE IT.

I think Gigio is lying.

He probably wants more money & better competition, so he makes plan with his fkin agent:
1. Raiola start causing conflict between us and Gigio
2. We then hate Gigio (we ate their bait)
3. Gigio "pretend" to be unhappy (he is trying to find an alibi to leave, and he is using us)
4. He already has an alibi to leave, which is "unhappy because the fans hate him"...and on the other hand, because we hate him already, we don't want him anymore.
5. All clear. He is good to go.

FFFKKKKKKKKKKKKK
DAMN IT !!!!!
Old 15-12-2017, 02:31   #29987
beegees
bathroom singer

Old 15-12-2017, 02:44   #29988
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Raiola: "I take note of what Mirabelli said about me and against me, after all we are in a democratic country and he can say what he thinks. Mirabelli has a personal issue against me and uses Donnarumma to attack me."

Raiola: "However, I will not create a media circus and, even more, I do not want this to be done on Gigio's skin. I will respond Mirabelli in the appropriate places and at the right time."

Raiola: "Gigio has nothing to do with this and has done nothing wrong so it is not right to exploit him to create a war against me. It is obvious for everyone that the problem is not Gigio, nor even Antonio [Donnarumma]."

Raiola: "Strangely neither Mirabelli nor the club have commented on the banner that appeared yesterday in the stadium. We have never imposed on Milan to sign Antonio Donnarumma. It was a technical decision of Mirabelli that he should at least defend now."

Raiola: "I would like to remind you that last summer there were economic and professional offers for Donnarumma that no player would ever turn down. But Gigio and his family made a decision with their heart."

Raiola: "I respected their choice. My interest today is that Gigio be left serene and only then he can give his best. This should also be the priority of the sporting director of Milan, and if not, it should be the priority of the Milan ownership or who represents it."

Raiola: "Today Mirabelli is comfortable with these controversies because they take away the attention from the real problem of Milan: The technical project. I have nothing against Milan but I really care about Milan and wish it success."

Raiola: "I remind you that I have four players in Milan's first team and I am interested in my clients achieving important results. But not only this, I also think that it is important for Italian football that Milan return being the protagonist in Italy and internationally."

Raiola: "Now Gattuso has arrived, he is a person for whom I have much sympathy and respect and to whom I wish all the best possible. I have read so many false and absurd things that does not even make sense to comment or deny them."

Raiola: "I have never spoken in public about the issues of my clients' contracts and I will not do it now. I have long established an open line of polite and professional discussion with doctor Fassone whom I also met with recently."

Raiola: "If there were any problem and if it was necessary I will meet with Dr. Fassone and we will look for solutions. But this is not only for Gigio or Antonio, it is also for any other player of mine."

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Fingers crossed maybe he can turn into our Conte if everything clicks for him.
if everything clicks for me i would run for us+china commonwealth president by 2025

Signature
Old 15-12-2017, 05:07   #29989
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
do you ever but like ever ever everr saay something useful ?

This is the commode. The most nonsensical things are said by posters who think they are saying useful things.

Signature
Old 15-12-2017, 05:17   #29990
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
This is the commode. The most nonsensical things are said by posters who think they are saying useful things.
i think he made a totally different question

Signature
Old 15-12-2017, 06:56   #29991
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy

Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

This season has seriously gotten to a different level of depressing...

Signature
Old 15-12-2017, 07:40   #29992
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Gigio Donnarumma on his official instagram Account:

"It was a bad evening and I did not expect it! I never said or wrote in a letter that I have been subjected to moral violence when I signed the contract. Nevertheless I look forward to the next game... forza milan!"
Old 15-12-2017, 07:48   #29993
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post

"It was a bad evening and I did not expect it! I never said or wrote in a letter that I have been subjected to moral violence when I signed the contract. Nevertheless I look forward to the next game... forza milan!"
After Sheva and Kaka incidents i would take that with a pinch of salt.
Old 15-12-2017, 08:19   #29994
doraemon
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

Quote:

We need to rid of this kid asap. I just cant deal with the amount of drama donnarumma+raiola bring.
Old 15-12-2017, 08:33   #29995
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:

Clean sheet, beautiful win. Probably the best evening of the season.

Ffs this kid needs to grow up.
Old 15-12-2017, 08:37   #29996
Sorriso Sempre
AC Milan Icon

Signature
Old 15-12-2017, 09:30   #29997
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelar, Locatelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
to all the Az. putdowns after his moronic comment.

He is just an utterly classy man. As a person, I don't think there's anyone else I'd ever want to see as Milan manager again. Let's hope he's as successful as a manager that there isn't need for him to be replaced.

Gattuso defines Milan and what this club stands for more than most other players.

I hope he gets better with time. He has around 5 months to convince the management. Let's hope he makes the best out of them.

Quote:

Quote:

The contrast between these two statements is why they should both go. I love Bona, but he's also replaceable and not worth Raiola's cuntery. Abate needs to leave anyway. And also clinch it with a widespread ban on Raiola players.

Signature
FORZA MILAN
Old 15-12-2017, 09:58   #29998
Rossonero1028
Primavera Player

What you think? Which players will leave us in January?
Old 15-12-2017, 10:08   #29999
jammin
pour l'éternité

Quote:

Shame on you Curva Sud! #ProtectOurHeritage

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
Old 15-12-2017, 10:13   #30000
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Clean sheet, beautiful win. Probably the best evening of the season.

Ffs this kid needs to grow up.
Very unlikeable lad.

Signature
Closed Thread