The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-02-2010, 17:44   #701
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassterMark View Post
we can get a poll for our wish for strong CB.

dzeko, benzema...


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 17:58   #702
Revolution
Io Ci Credo
 
Revolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassterMark View Post
we can get a poll for our wish for strong CB.

dzeko, benzema...
How much would Benzema cost? Prolly more than Dzeko


Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 18:12   #703
anilak
AC Milan Icon
 
anilak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California, United States
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
How much would Benzema cost? Prolly more than Dzeko
Both of em should cost the same. 25-30 million. Like Milano and many others said before, this 40 million is BS. I'd take Dzeko over Benzema anyday. Dzeko and Pato upfront should be deadly.
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 18:17   #704
ReBorned
World Cup Winner
 
ReBorned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Republic of Macedonia
Fav. Players: Il Capitano!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petit_Beurre View Post
yeah , reliable source at its best
I'm enjoying when they comment football match! But even better... when they commented NBA
ReBorned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 18:33   #705
Petit_Beurre
Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.
 
Petit_Beurre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: with me Moooom
Fav. Players: Priya Rai, Isis Love, Audrey Bitoni,Kylee Strutt
Default

40 mil is utter crap, so feel free to skip the bs . will get him, for around 25 mil,THIS summer.
(Here i come again with the predictions. BAN ME if wrong )


@ReBorned :
They're quite good at NBA, but Sasa Vugdalic is really a dickhead


Signature
Rise to the challenge
Petit_Beurre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 18:42   #706
Revolution
Io Ci Credo
 
Revolution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilak View Post
Both of em should cost the same. 25-30 million. Like Milano and many others said before, this 40 million is BS. I'd take Dzeko over Benzema anyday. Dzeko and Pato upfront should be deadly.
I know the 40 mil is bullshit, I thought Benzema would go for like 35 compared to 25 for dzeko.


Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 18:46   #707
anilak
AC Milan Icon
 
anilak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: California, United States
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
I know the 40 mil is bullshit, I thought Benzema would go for like 35 compared to 25 for dzeko.
Real got him for 40, is playing him out of position in the wings, benching him doing everythin possible to wreck his confidence and he is not doin that well there. Wen's the last time Madrid got someone and sold at a profit .
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 18:50   #708
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilak View Post
Real got him for 40, is playing him out of position in the wings, benching him doing everythin possible to wreck his confidence and he is not doin that well there. Wen's the last time Madrid got someone and sold at a profit .
lol Real Madrid would have been a better team w/o kaka and benzema and keeping robben/sneijder....

higgy

ronaldo----sneijder---robben

xabi---lass

no--con--cen--tration

cassillas

Just my opnion. But eitherway the constant sweeping changes is never good. They finally learn how to play w/ each other then u switch it up


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 19:56   #709
Banana Rama
Banned
 
Banana Rama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Manchester
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
lol Real Madrid would have been a better team w/o kaka and benzema and keeping robben/sneijder....

higgy

ronaldo----sneijder---robben

xabi---lass

no--con--cen--tration

cassillas

Just my opnion. But eitherway the constant sweeping changes is never good. They finally learn how to play w/ each other then u switch it up
I agree with you on Sneijder, Kaka has been poor so far, he seems to have lost some pace, they should of kept Sneijder. Your wrong about Robben tho, he is injury prone and still gets injured alot, they will have Ribery for the left wing next season anyway. Im hoping Madrid finally get David Villa aswell so Manchester United can finally get Benzema who would be awesome with Rooney.
Banana Rama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 21:04   #710
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli, Cutrone.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petit_Beurre View Post
will get him, for around 25 mil,THIS summer.
(Here i come again with the predictions. BAN ME if wrong )


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 22:22   #711
Petit_Beurre
Universal PI.AJ.EM.PI.
 
Petit_Beurre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: with me Moooom
Fav. Players: Priya Rai, Isis Love, Audrey Bitoni,Kylee Strutt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him! We will sign him!

checkmate


Signature
Rise to the challenge
Petit_Beurre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 22:36   #712
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

Its gonna b a big mistake not 2 sign him.
Which make me think thats exactly what will do having G&B in charge.


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 22:39   #713
Senatore_M84
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Its gonna b a big mistake not 2 sign him.
Which make me think thats exactly what will do having G&B in charge.
I can see it now. Interview w/ Galliani "Dzeko? He is good forward. But we signed a player who has scored many more goals last season!"



Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 22:52   #714
dev1L
AC Milan Icon
 
dev1L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Croatia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilak View Post
real got him for 40, is playing him out of position in the wings, benching him doing everythin possible to wreck his confidence and he is not doin that well there. Wen's the last time madrid got someone and sold at a profit :d.
35
dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 23:17   #715
samir10
Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
 
samir10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: DE
Fav. Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolution View Post
How much would Benzema cost? Prolly more than Dzeko
considering his season is shite so far and considering madrid doesn't have too much understanding for underperfoming player benzema might be even cheaper than džeko. real signed benz for 40m euros and at the end of season his price will fall to around 30m, who knows.

btw that obn commentator is dumbest person in the world so i don't believe a world coming from his mouth.


Signature
samir10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 23:27   #716
MassterMark
Alphabet!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Fav. Players: SHEVA. kaka, pato, hernanes, gourcuff, abate, flamini, antonini, t.silva, nesta
Default

imho benzema will/can be sold for 20 mio €. maybe less.
MassterMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 23:39   #717
milan07
Security
 
milan07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Serbia
Fav. Players: Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
Default

I love Dzeko but his price is WAY TOO MUCH!
milan07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2010, 23:42   #718
melanman
The Oracle
 
melanman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Default

is it even confirmed that Real will be selling benzema? or just speculation based on his performance.
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 00:00   #719
dev1L
AC Milan Icon
 
dev1L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Croatia
Default

speculation and i don't know why people are mentioning him in this thread..milan need dzeko and not benzema + dzeko is milan's fan and probably will end up in milan.
dev1L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2010, 00:04   #720
melanman
The Oracle
 
melanman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev1L View Post
speculation and i don't know why people are mentioning him in this thread..milan need dzeko and not benzema + dzeko is milan's fan and probably will end up in milan.
So because he's Milan's fan we should make an unbalanced signing and push who out the door?...............so one in form striker at the moment, and no squad depth because he's a fan? Iam a fan! should they sign me ?
melanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:44.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.