The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 02-06-2010, 21:57   #1701
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krash View Post
Could have said NO to the clause, 40 million clause. I know WB are kunts but he played along.
The clause was Dzeko could not leave during the CL season and if anyone buys him during the season ( Aug 1st to May 31st ) they have to pay 40 million. See no issues there.

Now that the transfer season has started the clause is invalid. It's just a regular scenario where the highest bidder wins. Now it's upto Galliani's skills to negotiate and get the player.
anilak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 21:59   #1702
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:
Could have said NO to the clause, 40 million clause. I know WB are kunts but he played along.
So then there was no clause and VfL Wolfsburg could reject ALL offers (so even 50 mio offers)... that's helpful
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 22:01   #1703
Krash
Senior Team Member

He could have said 25 million, is it so hard to understand?

Its like saying.. okay fine.. I'll play for you this year but I want to go to MIlan next year for 25 million
Krash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 22:02   #1704
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
You REALLY think VfL Wolfsburg would have said yes to that ????
Old 02-06-2010, 22:06   #1705
Krash
Senior Team Member

WB were desperate to keep him from what I understood, that's why I said. if he really wanted Milan he would be here. I am not saying this now, I have said it before with that extension he shut his chances coming to Milan
Old 02-06-2010, 22:07   #1706
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Y shd the clause be 25 million. The reason a clause is there in a contract is to prevent people from poaching a player wen the club doesnt want to sell.

An example is Ganso's 50 million clause, Higuan's 100 m clause, Messi's 250 million clause etc. If u pay over the clause u have the right to negotiate with the player even if the club doesn't want to. No one puts the clause at market value. U r the one finding it hard to understand.

And once the season is over the clause has expired. The reason WB put the clause was cos they din't want Dzeko to leave during the season wen they r playing CL and were defending bundesliga champions.

So stop blaming the clause for our management's incompetency if they fail to sign him now. Now Dzeko is just a regular player in the market whom we can buy without any clause once the transfer season starts.
Old 02-06-2010, 22:13   #1707
Krash
Senior Team Member

My point is not why WB would want to put that clause. I am just saying with that clause Dzeko is not coming to Milan and if Dzeko really wanted to come to Milan only he'd come and its pretty clear to everyone that WB doesn't want to sell Dzeko.
Old 02-06-2010, 22:13   #1708
Pedro
iedereen is gek

VfL Wolfsburg aren't crazy, I mean, we are bashing AC Milan for Gourcuff's low clause, and now we're mad because VfL Wolfsburg didn't make that mistake? And maybe VfL Wolfsburg offered Dzeko a very good contract he couldn't resist, he is only human and a Wolfsburg player and I think he shows respect to that club, which is okay! Maybe he could have bigger his chances, but it's not like he didn't try or didn't want to go to Milan... come on... give the guy a rest...
Old 02-06-2010, 22:41   #1709
anilak
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
My point is not why WB would want to put that clause. I am just saying with that clause Dzeko is not coming to Milan and if Dzeko really wanted to come to Milan only he'd come and its pretty clear to everyone that WB doesn't want to sell Dzeko.
WB had that clause to ensure that Dzeko won't leave during this season. Y r u finding this so strange. WB did what smart clubs do and our ******ed management does not do. Many clubs in the world had buy out clauses for its star players esp wen they r clubs which r regularly poached by bigger clubs. All latin american clubs have some clause like this on thier stars. This does not mean the stars do not want to move to Europe, it just means the club will get a good prize if they leave which is fair on all sides.

That clause got nothing to do with Dzeko coming to Milan or not. It's clear WB doesn't like to lose the player, but transfer season starts the 1st of June and right now Dzeko does not have any clause. If Galliani and co wants him they can sign him by offering the market prize.
Old 02-06-2010, 23:57   #1710
Bunnee
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond_Džeko View Post
Ma ija isto, ja sam ti manijak al ne mrzim FKS. Dzeko je nedavno rekao da mu je san Milan i da zeli da igra za Rossonero al izgleda da Milan nema para :/ oko imas face mozes me slobodno dodati "Adnan Pato Karalic"
Dodao sam te ja :P
Bunnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 23:59   #1711
Diamond_Džeko
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Pato, Maldini, Rui Costa, Kaka, Cafu, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Ronaldinho

Nema problema care
Diamond_Džeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 00:01   #1712
Bluesummerz
Rookie

I don't think this transfer is quite rapped up yet. Now that the clause is over, this will be a long summer event.

Wolfsburg don't need money, so the only way to sign Dzeko realisticically is to offer players that wolfsburg would be interested in.

Thats the approach most clubs will most likely take, but the hard part is convincing our players to go to wolfsburg.
Bluesummerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:08   #1713
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Wolfsburg played it very smart.
He's to good for any team but Milan

Signature
San Paolo
Sheva0172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:11   #1714
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheva0172 View Post
Wolfsburg played it very smart.
He's to good for any team but Milan
yeah, Wolfsburg just are being good in this, and it frustrates the Milan fans logical and they will get pissed and will find a target for it (Wolfsburg, or Dzeko, or Milan management of course)

yeah, would be sad if he joins someone else than Milan, though, if we get Balotelli instead, I'm okay with it! One of the two this summer PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE
Old 03-06-2010, 01:25   #1715
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Well i don't blame Wolfsburg, they made the best out of the situation. I doubt Dzeko is happy with the situation atm, sure he won't say bad things about Wolfsburg because he signed the contract himself but i think he would definetly be gone this summer, and he surely hoped it would be Milan. Won't be easy . With all the respect, he's to good (&cool) for another year at Wolfsburg.

The only way Dzeko is affordable for us is when we sell Huntelaar/Borriello (prefer 'Hunter') or use him in a trade. Maybe Steve Mclaren can persuade him .

I can't even immagine how it would be to see Dzeko & Pato up front, pff what a combo. And both are/will be loved so much with our crowd. I would be the first duo that could live up to the level of the Sheva/Pippo & Del Piero/Treza & Morientes/Raul duo's. I hope they have that chemistry'.

But first of all i'm hoping we have the cash.

Signature
San Paolo
Old 03-06-2010, 01:27   #1716
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Are you wanting me to cry if/when we official don't get Dzeko, with that post?
Old 03-06-2010, 01:35   #1717
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesummerz View Post
I don't think this transfer is quite rapped up yet. Now that the clause is over, this will be a long summer event.

Wolfsburg don't need money, so the only way to sign Dzeko realisticically is to offer players that wolfsburg would be interested in.

Thats the approach most clubs will most likely take, but the hard part is convincing our players to go to wolfsburg.
Last year Wolfs had a UCL spot and a new contract ready to keep Dzeko. It was better for Dzeko career to stay in the club he was settled for better money and play UCL than to force his exit.

But now there is no UCL and no new contract. Stay there means a step down for Dzeko. So, I think that, if a reasonable bid comes, Dzeko can now ask to leave.

What worries me is that Galliani, Braida and co. have not showed any interest in Dzeko. I can't remember read any news were they said he is a target. Last year "Dzeko was our orime target". This year it looks we will not bid for him.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 01:35   #1718
Sheva0172
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
Are you wanting me to cry if/when we official don't get Dzeko, with that post?
I know B&G's people check this site sometimes. When they unleash a rumour they'll check our responses and decide to go through with it or not. So i'm explaining to them what Dzeko + Pato will mean for the club.

Example, Berlu orders his guys to start the rumour we might give Dida a new contract. They see we hate the idea and we would hate B for doing such a thing and he denies it so we speak highly (or less bad) about the guy.

Totally possible, seems logical!

Signature
San Paolo
Old 03-06-2010, 01:37   #1719
Pedro
iedereen is gek

We should ALL put pro-Dzeko and anti-Mancini signatures RIGHT NOW!
Old 03-06-2010, 01:40   #1720
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

40 million euros is too much for that guy at max 25 - 30 million, i need a midfielder Cb and a Gk before we sell hunt
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote