Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
he acts like a petulant bitch... i WISH he was cocky.

you're taking this so far right now, bullshit coming out of all your holes... embarrassing really

"dehumanized" :lol: get the fuck out of here

--

and i'm just trolling with the whole better human being :fp:

losing argument... claims was never serious.

The only thing I'll point out, is i find it odd you can be so sympathetic towards western wrongful stereotyping and racism towards islamic cultures but outright deny race as a factor in any discussion w/ balotelli in a country... who has continually had stadiums shut down for racist fan behavior.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
zlatan started to become popular (outside his fanboy comunity) after he left inter... people seem to forget how people shat on him because of his attitude and the way he was.

but say one bad word about Balotelli and you're a racist

allow me to LOL

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
yeh because the current state of serie A compares to 04-06

inb4romanticizingoldtimes

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
[/B]

Yup, and that's exact proof of it. Denial.

I'm not denying the existence of white privilege to some extent. I'm contesting that you are using it in completely the wrong context.

Anyway, you can continue with your comical stereotype now.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
yeh because the current state of serie A compares to 04-06

inb4romanticizingoldtimes

valid point.

Another valid point: Not one milan starter last year would be a first choice starter for 2004-6 juventus.

OR 2004-6 milan really.

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.
So you're admitting that Zlatan was better at the same age then since Balotelli wouldn't get picked ahead of him?

:fp: :lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'm not denying the existence of white privilege to some extent. I'm contesting that you are using it in completely the wrong context.

i would say nah. When Berlusconi's asshole brother comes out like 1 week after mario is signed and says 'we're going to see the house n****r' play or whatever way he wants to paint the slur, denying that race isn't a gigantic factor in all the italy and mario tension is really shortsided.

And white priviledge i mean he isn't allotted same freedom from the fans and press in italy as a white player would be. He gets criticism white players don't for things which don't matter.

And he's basically on record for saying this is a big reason he wanted to leave italy anyway, so i don't get how we can ignore it in any dicussion w/ mario

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The only thing I'll point out, is i find it odd you can be so sympathetic towards western wrongful stereotyping and racism towards islamic cultures but outright deny race as a factor in any discussion w/ balotelli in a country... who has continually had stadiums shut down for racist fan behavior.

ohh i agree with some of it, and italy as a country has a long way to go.

racism is wrong in every form, and especially when using it to insult someone.

please tell me when i "outright deny race as a factor in any discussion w/ balotelli"

there are certain elements in italy that indeed are racists, but to generalize and call italy "a racists country" is wrong.

balotelli has the type of personality (just like ibra) that makes people annoyed with him... i couldn't care less what he does off the pitch, he seems to be a funny dude. the reason why i don't like him is what he does on the pitch. and i have never said anything racists to put him down about it.

thing is, as usual, you're a HYPOCRITE... you made Pato a cocaine addict :lol:

gtfo

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
or when the whole Suarez incident...

NOOOOO HE'S NOT A RACIST

:lol: remember that?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Zlatan: 92 appearances for juventus, 27 goals

Mario: 54 appearances for milan, 30 goals

200_s.gif
:star:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
thing is, as usual, you're a HYPOCRITE... you made Pato a cocaine addict :lol:

gtfo

i didn't make him anything. I strongly believe my sources on it. And all the stories surrounding him from 2009 milan to present day suggest he parties too much, which is code for drugs.

You're welcome to not believe me, but i had nothing out for anyone.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Zlatan: 92 appearances for juventus, 27 goals

Mario: 54 appearances for milan, 30 goals

200_s.gif

To be fair to the "balo haters" iBra at JuBe was played as more of a withdrawn striker (a #7 if you will) and Trezuget was the out-and-out-#9
Back in the days where ppl had decency and attacked with two strikers :proud:

Also iBra did the unthinkable and displaced ADP out of JuBe's starting lineup :star:

but that aside...it is impressive how ppl tend to ignore the numbers (i.e. cold hard facts) when it comes to hating on Balo. Much of the comparison to iBra are laughed at because of who Zlatan is presently. People tend to forget that he wasn't always the dominant goal scoring machine he is today.

People laugh at Balo with his 1 world cup goal and forget iBra has 0.
People beg for Balo to be replaced by Striker X but forget that iBra played off the bench for :star:Mido:star:
People call Balo indisciplined but forget that at his age Zlatan got many red cards for fighting/violence.....Hell after getting consecutive red cards for us, :b: even said that he regretted buying him.

I guess it's human to gloss over the facts that don't fit our arguments

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i didn't make him anything. I strongly believe my sources on it. And all the stories surrounding him from 2009 milan to present day suggest he parties too much.

You're welcome to not believe me, but i had nothing out for anyone.

yes your cousin living in italy is the best source ever.

i'm not saying what to believe or not, i'm just saying that a white guy can easily say that you're a racists because of the whole thing.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
ibra was 100kg+ in his 2nd season at juve, he talks about how much slower he got because capello made him put on a lot of weight.

ibra at 18 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> balotelli whenever he reaches his prime :-)lol:)

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
#black privilege.

#save Pato

qq

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
zlatan to milan = scudetto

balotelli to milan = 8th place

200_s.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
doesn't matter if you're white, black, brown, yellow or green... if you act up (and especially if you don't back it up on the pitch)... people will hate on you.

People STILL hate on Cristiano Ronaldo like he's the fucking devil because of his personality.

Ordinary people can't handle big characters... it's sad, but that's just the way it is.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
To be fair to the "balo haters" iBra at JuBe was played as more of a withdrawn striker (a #7 if you will) and Trezuget was the out-and-out-#9
Back in the days where ppl had decency and attacked with two strikers :proud:

to bring this back to football....

this is basically what i always contended would get best out of mario.

Zlatan figured out how to play lead forward around 30. It's still not really his 'best' position (though he might be best player in world behind messi at it, so the convo is weird).

But younger zlatan really struggled at the #9 role. Just not how he saw the game or liked to play. But he was big so he was expected to do emile heskey type stuff. That's why i like to compare Zlatan and Mario. That similaritiy.

It's not surprising, mario was significantly better playing w/ Pazzini if for only those factors.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i wish balotelli had a little bit of suarez, chrissy or ibra in him... a bit of balls and winner mentality. if he had clubs wouldn't pass him around like a little bitch.

give him a year or two in liverpool and suddenly the whole city will become "racists"

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
zlatan to milan = scudetto

balotelli to milan = 8th place

200_s.gif
Zlatan to Milan - 28 years old, in his prime, having started for two different Serie A winning team as well as Barcelona
Balotelli to Milan - 22 years old, never had a starting role

200_s.gif

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Ordinary people can't handle big characters... it's sad, but that's just the way it is.

I disagree with this, ibra is loved around the world.

and balotelli is definitely not a big character or anything close to that (if you're referring to him)

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
doesn't matter if you're white, black, brown, yellow or green... if you act up (and especially if you don't back it up on the pitch)... people will hate on you.

People STILL hate on Cristiano Ronaldo like he's the fucking devil because of his personality.

:thumbsup:
There is a lot of merit to this. Still doesn't invalidate what Senatore is saying....about prejudice. The rules are clearly different for Balo.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Zlatan to Milan - 28 years old, in his prime, having started for two different Serie A winning team as well as Barcelona
Balotelli to Milan - 22 years old

200_s.gif

and at 24 he's worse than when he was 22

200_s.gif

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

and balotelli is definitely not a big character or anything close to that (if you're referring to him)

he's right tho...

ibra did NOT get loved till like 29 or 30 or so.

my only point on ibra v. balo was in italy, ibra did not get level of abuse for antics that balotelli did. But he definitely did get a bunch. Got called a gypsy, and that's abuse in iut's own right.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

LOL

Zlatan was generally put down as an overrated flop that never shows up in big games before his ZOMG hat trick vs England

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
^ by english media

their opinion is less respectable than tutto-sport

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
with all this said, i want to point out that Italy when it comes to football and stadiums are horrible when it comes to racism. i don't know about the country as a whole, and i sure hope the atmosphere in stadiums doesn't represent the society as a whole.

not that it makes it "ok", but even in the stadiums, the racists are a minority... not every italian hates balotelli the NT player because he's black.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

he is NOW, and that's just 50% because he's so dominant. Ibra's stopped being a bitch as well... well, maybe not stopped, but it's much less. :D

and Balo IS a big character, maybe not a good character, but a big one. he really hasn't done anything in his career yet but he's one of the most famous players in the world.