The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 16-12-2011, 22:05   #3181
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
Trezeguet signed with River Plate
What happened with the previous club?

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 08:37   #3182
Jivara
Forza Milan

Napoli just signed gangsta lovin Eduardo Vargas from Universidad de Chile for 13m euros. This kid is outstanding from what I have seen on youtube clips, very low center of gravity, very direct, very strong also on the dribble. It will be interesting to see the trio of Hamsik, Cavani, Lavezzi and gangsta lovin' Vargas.
Jivara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 10:18   #3183
Eccolo
Keep calm! Sell everyone!

Fav. Players: Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players

Ive heard great things about him so its going to be exciting to see him
Eccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 10:29   #3184
Kasoka
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Van Bommel, Ambrosini, Shevchenko, Romagnoli

Now they have Pandev, Santana and Vargas as back-ups for Hamsik and Lavezzi, but no one who could be called a good Vice-Cavani.

But good for Serie A to get another promising player. Next one should be Tevez.
Kasoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 11:30   #3185
Jivara
Forza Milan

there were rumours Napoli want Borriello, which I think would be a good move for them. And when I first read of Vargas rumours I thought its Peruvian-Viola Vargas which would also be a great signing for them. De Laurentis should work on these signings, as well as maybe Chivu who will be a free agent next summer to take Aronica's position.
Old 18-12-2011, 18:56   #3186
Christian
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Excellent move for Napoli. I don't know the player really, but I know alot of big clubs wanted him. De Laurentiis is showing a lot of ambition. I think this is good for Serie A, to often have great teams just collapsed after one good season.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 19:01   #3187
Polotelli
AC Milan Icon

they better invested in some other position
Polotelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 12:24   #3188
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Suarez, Tevez, Montolivo, Bonera, Abate, Abbiati, Kucka

Judging by the Youtube clips, Eduardo is very similar to Aguero. Am I right?
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 13:51   #3189
Jivara
Forza Milan

He seems like it, low centre of gravity, very quick acceleration, maybe Aguero is more central, but I bet with time Vargas would be too.
Old 19-12-2011, 20:06   #3190
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Rome, working for two transfers at Parma
Quote:
Loom large maneuvers on the Rome-Parma in view of the market in January. According to what is shown on The Messenger , the club would be willing to yield to the Capitoline ducal striker Stefano Okaka (22) and right-back Marco Cassetti (34). The first, however, should start in ownership after renewing his contract.

Signature
Old 19-12-2011, 20:07   #3191
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Naples, from Chile: Vargas has signed a four-year contract
Quote:
According to media Chilean Eduardo Vargas at this time would have signed the contract that will bind to Naples for the next 4 seasons. The player will receive approximately $ 1.4 million (about EUR 1 million) a year. At this point, lacking only the official announcement by the Chilean club could come in the next few hours or at the latest tomorrow.
Vargas at Naples, in Chile brake
Quote:
(AP) - SANTIAGO, Dec. 19 - 'Brakes' in the negotiations for Eduardo Vargas to Naples. The President of the Universidad Federico Valdes said that''for Vargas to Naples we have not yet signed, and not be taken for an operation that ended not, and'''. The Naples has not yet submitted bank guarantees for the $ 13.5 million and on which 'agreement was reached, and the University demands the immediate payment of 90% of the figure. Valdes has given time to Naples up to 24 today (now Chile).

Signature

Last edited by Curupira; 19-12-2011 at 20:10.
Old 19-12-2011, 20:28   #3192
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Cesena, the attack points Floccari
Quote:
According to the Resto del Carlino , for the next market gennnaio Cesena strong points of Tommaso Rocchi. Already courted by the club in the summer of Campedelli eventually chose the former Lazio striker Parma. With the mesh of the ducal Floccari are not getting a lot of space, despite last night and scored in the match against Lecce. Alternatively, the name is that of Vincenzo Iaquinta, but not very enthusiastic about the choice. Output Candreva could start in January, while it is to assess the situation of Martinez.
Atalanta, like Santacroce, the dream is Aronica
Quote:
Atalanta could be very active in the market in January next, especially in defense. The main objectives of Pierpaolo Marino Contini Santacroce of Siena and Parma, with the latter finding is not much room with the shirt of the Dukes. The dream remains but the Napoli Salvatore Aronica, out of contract with the club in Naples. But that task appears uphill, as the Naples hardly deprive one of its strengths in defense.
Inter, Fiorentina also on the young Butter
Quote:
A couple of days ago has risen to the surface for the best interest of the young Argentine defender Leo Butter. Now, however, it appears that player, owned dell'Indipendiente, there are only the Nerazzurri, but Fiorentina. According to rumors from Argentina, the Viola have made a survey, but the company would not be willing to sell the player at least for now.

Signature
Old 19-12-2011, 20:32   #3193
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Genoa, Precious: "Open doors for Milito, Kucka could remain"
Quote:
nd 'looking for a first tip Genoa for the second half of the season. To take stock of the negotiations was the patron of the club's red and blue Enrico Preziosi: "Maxi Lopez is a talented player, as are Borriello and Milito. They are all champions, I hope to bring home at least one. At present no one has the advantage, but in the next few days there may be repercussions. Maxi Lopez is definitely a player interesting, but we have a deal in progress. For Milito - continues speaking on Sky Sports - the doors are always open, there is a lot for us ".
Chios final on the future of midfielder Juraj Kucka: "With us until June? Inter is doing the thinking for us has an important value, but may remain at Genoa."

Signature
Old 20-12-2011, 14:43   #3194
benjamin
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini Nesta Cafu

and so, i heard Liverpool is getting Mesut Ozil??? really?
benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 16:03   #3195
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Juventus, Borriello is being targeted, but the ransom is not low cost

Quote:
Another round, another contender. Marco Borriello is one of the pieces that will be valuable in the market: mica simple, however, take him away from Rome. Not by the will of the yellow and red, it is clear, because the striker is out of orbit by Luis Enrique, apart from sporadic appearances. The engagement point is a heavy 2.5 million per year until 2015, not details. Now the player slips in the race well against Juventus. The Rome sets the stakes: loan set at 12 million ransom, too many for the intentions eagle. "Nothing concrete" admits 'mercatese' the general director of Juventus Marotta. Legitimate and understandable, of course. Unlike Precious ago. "It 'a player, I'd like one of him, Milito and Maxi Lopez." Olympique Marseille eye on. Deschamps is looking for a bit and looks earnestly Borriello: loan with right of redemption is the formula that would set the plate of the OM, but the overlap is likely to be a heavy brake. What's certain is that the tip of Rome will be an appropriate market in January. Between Turin, Genoa and Marseilles, with a small window overlooking St. Petersburg. Because the Zenith, you know, has always targeted the largest in Italy, with his hand Spalletti ready to pay heavy rubles into the coffers of the company.

Signature
Old 20-12-2011, 16:14   #3196
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
and so, i heard Liverpool is getting Mesut Ozil??? really?
He would never go there...

Signature
Dottore Joey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 17:06   #3197
sammy22
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Ibra, Binho, Pato its time to dream and see you in a few years Mario

Wouldnt suit englnd at all and he would never go to liverpool lol hes ambitious lol
sammy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 18:12   #3198
benjamin
AC Milan Icon

Had a bet. If he went to Loserpool, I'll have to get my cousin a Ozil pool Jersey, if he came to Milan, he'll get me one. Haha.
Old 20-12-2011, 18:24   #3199
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
Had a bet. If he went to Loserpool, I'll have to get my cousin a Ozil pool Jersey, if he came to Milan, he'll get me one. Haha.
both are going to end up barechested
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 18:32   #3200
benjamin
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny.Bill.Williams View Post
both are going to end up barechested
True. But its a way to put some sense into delusional Liverpool fans.

He thinks they will get Keita, Villa, Kaka and now Ozil.

Andy Carroll is better than Zlatan