Staff member
Reaction score
first
112hqmv.png

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan will surprise everybody! We will do well his year I can guarantee you! We have a squad that is a unit!

Cause we didn't spend any of the 60 million gained from the Ibra+Silva sale, but we would buy a WC mid with the 5m of Abates Sale? :o

Sahin was available for 5M, we didn't even make a fucking effort.

We legitimately could have done this:
-Buy Aquilani for 7M
-Loan Sahin for 5M
-Keep Van Bommel rather than treating him like shit
-Sign Montolivo

Instead, we sign garbage like Constant and Traore because they were free! Nice, well guess what... We would've had a chance to make it out of our CL group and a much better chance to qualify for the CL next year with that group... That's 50M Euros we are going to lose because we were not willing to spend 20M this summer.

Hell, forget Sahin. Just Van Bommel and Aquilani would have made a huge difference to this shit squad.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
I'm fairly certain we'll get Kaka but I hope we get at least one midfielder too. Maybe Lodi? Just someone to take some of the creativity burden off Montolivo. But then we do need an anchor too.

Kaka and two midfielders... is it possible? Maybe!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Well, the last one was a success. :star:

Hope this one keep going as good.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
This is the thread were we will sign Caraciollo, Pellessier, Luca Toni and Amauri. :proud:

:fp: Wrong!

its the thread when we finally sign Ze Love :proud:

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
First page? Woo! Bring back Kaka, Galliani!

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Sahin was available for 5M, we didn't even make a fucking effort.

We legitimately could have done this:
-Buy Aquilani for 7M
-Loan Sahin for 5M
-Keep Van Bommel rather than treating him like shit
-Sign Montolivo

Instead, we sign garbage like Constant and Traore because they were free! Nice, well guess what... We would've had a chance to make it out of our CL group and a much better chance to qualify for the CL next year with that group... That's 50M Euros we are going to lose because we were not willing to spend 20M this summer. Hell, forget Sahin. Just Van Bommel and Aquilani would have made a huge difference to this shit squad.

This is my biggest problem with management, and why I advocate selling the club. Nobody said they have too make mega signings 40plus but spending 20 on hernanes or 10 +10 on sahin and mbiwa is how things are supposed to be done.

The managements current philosphy is killing the club.
:head:

dvdpktt

Mesbah Fanboy
Reaction score
Maybe we're saving the money for when FFP is enforced next season.

Then we can get the same players, for less money.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
This is my biggest problem with management, and why I advocate selling the club. Nobody said they have too make mega signings 40plus but spending 20 on hernanes or 10 +10 on sahin and mbiwa is how things are supposed to be done.

The managements current philosphy is killing the club.
:head:
i think is on berlusconi last time when we sold kakagalliani was trying to buy player remenber cissokho but berlu embarassed him with the dental fiasco now the money is not available so what is he suppose to do

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
These commodes are going fast :wow:

ropel

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Sheva, Kaka, Ibra, Cassano, Balotelli, Bonaventura, Lapadula, Romagnoli,
On a positive note, with a squad of this quality, there is a chance I will sign for milan. Nocerino may have cost 3000 lira and a soda. Hold the 3000 lira, I'll just take the soda :) Sign me galliani, I'll put in better performances than Bonera at the very least lol

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
September the 1st. - "We are fine as we are, we're older, and we're like a fine wine."

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
On a positive note, with a squad of this quality, there is a chance I will sign for milan. Nocerino may have cost 3000 lira and a soda. Hold the 3000 lira, I'll just take the soda :) Sign me galliani, I'll put in better performances than Bonera at the very least lol

years ago, people would have never made this comment regards to Milan.:fp:

dvdpktt

Mesbah Fanboy
Reaction score

I'm more worried in case you get €8million wages.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
wow......VI already :lol:

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I expect Silvio to be pissed and say that Milan should play like Barcelona...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule