The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Gustavo Gomez to Boca Juniors is getting complicated. His agent met with Mirabelli to push for the sale but Milan are not willing to accept to let him go for €5M [@CLMerlo]

Sometimes things get complicated...

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully you're right. That would be good news for us. But I thought it was loan plus obligation.

Nope. Sunderland are hoping some team buys him(they need £££)

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/off...30/official-fabio-borini-is-now-red-and-black

AC Milan announce the signing of Fabio Borini from Sunderland AFC. The contract implies the player will join the club on loan with obligation to buy.

Unless there is another source, I think we have to buy him.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
swap bonaventura for barella

Bonaventura got the salary bump, 2m is probably out of most Serie A club's ranges.

Gustavo Gomez to Boca Juniors is getting complicated. His agent met with Mirabelli to push for the sale but Milan are not willing to accept to let him go for €5M [@CLMerlo]

Sometimes things get complicated...

We paid 6m for him IIRC, and he's young and hasnt had major injuries. We should hold out for what we paid for at least.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

English commentators said no obligation. Their fans are "hoping he can be sold" hard to believe it was obligation for Borini. Our management are so out of their depth here.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
English commentators said no obligation. Their fans are "hoping he can be sold" hard to believe it was obligation for Borini. Our management are so out of their depth here.

In that case, I hope you are right.

I was not against Borini because I thought he was cheap (1m loan 5m more to buy out end of this season) and also the fact that he plays hard and can fill in multiple roles and always gives his all.

BUT, I was under the impression that his salary was 1m or 1.5m tops, 2.5 is just way too high for what he offers.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
acmilan.com > english commentators

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

but we dont have to keep him...:g:

Bonaventura got the salary bump, 2m is probably out of most Serie A club's ranges.

We paid 6m for him IIRC, and he's young and hasnt had major injuries. We should hold out for what we paid for at least.

then sell him to everton or some english club
they have tonnes of money to waste

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
In that case, I hope you are right.

I was not against Borini because I thought he was cheap (1m loan 5m more to buy out end of this season) and also the fact that he plays hard and can fill in multiple roles and always gives his all.

BUT, I was under the impression that his salary was 1m or 1.5m tops, 2.5 is just way too high for what he offers.

We all do. It's a bizarre deal if.. it's obligation with that salary.

acmilan.com > english commentators

Sure. It was from Sunderland fans though. They should know, we'll all know soon enough.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why should we sell Bonaventura, it´s not like we have that many useful players on the left side.

Balo seems like a really bad idea too, we already got a very similar player in A. Silva who is the least fitting of our striking options so far. If we want to upgrade we should look for a better version of Kalinic.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
295rayw.jpg

Fuck, he is one ugly motherfucker. He shouldn't be allowed to take selfies as part of his AC Milan contract, it's bad for business

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why should we sell Bonaventura, it´s not like we have that many useful players on the left side.

Balo seems like a really bad idea too, we already got a very similar player in A. Silva who is the least fitting of our striking options so far. If we want to upgrade we should look for a better version of Kalinic.

have you watched our left side lately?

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Y are we not bidding for aubamyang

Y is gattuso such a bellend to not want transfers

Y is Milan like this

Y y y

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Mirabelli vs Raiola; Fassone vs UEFA

Y are we not bidding for aubamyang

Because we currently have 3 strikers for 1 spot.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who cares? Bonaventura is one of our best players for years now, we won´t get better by selling them off. Same applies to Suso who has bad spells as well.

if our best players manage to finish midtable then that means something

and since none wants our bad players and we just let them finish their contract and they leave....then guess whats happening with out ''good'' players..

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan still haven't responded to Boca's offer for Gustavo Gomez which is €5M for 80% of his rights, leaving 20% to Milan for a future sale.

Gomez ready to force his way out and doesn't want to train with the team anymore.

The transfer window in Argentina ends on Thursday. #Sky

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if our best players manage to finish midtable then that means something

and since none wants our bad players and we just let them finish their contract and they leave....then guess whats happening with out ''good'' players..

We don´t even have a full XI of good players: Suso, Bonaventura, Kessie, Romagnoli, Bonucci and Donnarumma are the only ones I´d really call good and the ones who carry the team.

Than there is a couple of fillers/talents/veteran/work in progress/plain average players that don´t carry the team at all.
The good thing is that some of them have value like Silva, Biglia or Calhanoglu.

GeorgeWeahJnr

Primavera
Reaction score
Balo is sponsored by puma yeh? Maybe there’s more to the rumour. I’d love him to return and finally live up to his potential with us. Maybe even a Balo and cutrone partnership for milan and Italy? One can dream

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Please no selling Bonaventura until we get someone better guaranteed.

I dont want to end up with bertolacci type players.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Barella's form recently is indeed, really good. But I'm affraid he would end up becoming new Bertolacci or Poli.
We must be very careful to analyze his talent.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule