The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Who would you prefer to come as a big name signing this summer?
Eto'o 135 33.09%
Sheva 52 12.75%
Ronaldinho 87 21.32%
Other(name it) 120 29.41%
Henry 14 3.43%
Voters: 408. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 20:52   #61
teis
Alice in Chains

Quote:
Originally Posted by PejaCity
Well we can offer him a contract in january , if he accepts we will continue playing for Fenerbahce till june and then will come for free. ( but till january he will be Ac.Milan Player )
A pre-contract is a contract that says the player will sign for a team in the future. So it's different from signing a player 6 months before his contract ends.

The funny or stupid thing is that a pre-contract has no value at all. So a player can sign all the pre-contract he wants, he still can sign wherever he wants afterwards...
Old 10-01-2007, 21:19   #62
David
Administrator

The rumor is valid. It's been posted in the Italian forum a couple of days ago if I recall correctly.

Good player but good enough for Milan?
Old 10-01-2007, 21:38   #63
dino-diavolo
passionate rounder

Fav. Players: Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
If I talk BS you talk BS as well. And on top of it your judgment is a little clouded by... let's call it regional attachment + cultural preferences.

If he were anything special top clubs not only would line up to sign him, they would have lured him away from Turkey long ago, seeing he's about to turn 25.

EOD.
you think because im a muslim, and of top of it a bosnian muslim and he is a turk??? hell girl, its about football, if he was my blood enemy , he still plays good...girl, its about football here,not about regional attachment + cultural preferences, dont talk BS !...you think you know everything about the life here, just from the news? why is it a problem if i like more turks than germans??? get to the real world, find a hobby do something with your life, do not use words you dont even know the meaning of... man, im geting tired of these people thinkig they know everything about football just because the WC was held in their country...
Old 10-01-2007, 22:17   #64
Besfort
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by teis
A pre-contract is a contract that says the player will sign for a team in the future. So it's different from signing a player 6 months before his contract ends.

The funny or stupid thing is that a pre-contract has no value at all. So a player can sign all the pre-contract he wants, he still can sign wherever he wants afterwards...
nopee... if he accepts the contract he will be Ac.Milan player , and if he wants to sign with another club then he will have to pay to Ac.Milan some money.. , just like Poulsen did .

Signature
Old 10-01-2007, 22:25   #65
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino-diavolo
you think because im a muslim, and of top of it a bosnian muslim and he is a turk??? hell girl, its about football, if he was my blood enemy , he still plays good...girl, its about football here,not about regional attachment + cultural preferences, dont talk BS !...you think you know everything about the life here, just from the news? why is it a problem if i like more turks than germans??? get to the real world, find a hobby do something with your life, do not use words you dont even know the meaning of... man, im geting tired of these people thinkig they know everything about football just because the WC was held in their country...
Kiss my ass. You've just proven I was spot on.

He's a mediocre player + your crush on him won't change the fact.

EOD.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Old 10-01-2007, 22:47   #66
Maldini_legend
Rookie

Would like to see him in milan i can remember him from last year when milan played fenerbahce in cl he played very good
Old 11-01-2007, 00:09   #67
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

He played good vs Milan.
Its not like we r gonna sign Ronnie + Xavi + DeRossi in the summer so he would b a good addition 4 the team specially since he is free.

Signature
Old 11-01-2007, 00:10   #68
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Also there is ppl who r starting 2 sound like an echo 4 others.
Really boring.

Signature
Old 11-01-2007, 01:14   #69
ilgenio@serbia
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Sheva, Savicevic, Inzaghi, Weah, Nesta, Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino-diavolo
why does he suck?
you talk bullshit ( for pasion - ass usual ), he is great, he can play at the wing ( both left and right ) and is a good striker, uses both of his legs ( and his head )...he is an allround player... i still remember his moves at the Fener-Milan game in the CL group stage last year...he would be an excellent signing
According to you he can even play as a goalkeeper...no shit..the only guy who talk bullshit is you...Have you ever watched him play...?No...so don't try to convince us how good he is...
For example: Kezman scored more than Van Nistelrooy in PSV but despite that he's an average player...why...because it is easy to score 20 goals in Turkey or Holland...but during his 2 years at Chelsea and Atletico Madrid he's done nothing...same would happen with Tuncay(i hope will not sign him)
Tuncay is a good player but not good enough for Milan and that's all...we need some really great players...we need to splash some cash if we want to be competitive...if we focus on players of this quality i'm sorry but that will not be enough...
Old 11-01-2007, 13:04   #70
dino-diavolo
passionate rounder

Fav. Players: Baggio, Maldini, Bazdarevic, Garincha, Zubanovic, Diego Ribas,Zinedine Zidane

Quote:
Kiss my ass. You've just proven I was spot on.

He's a mediocre player + your crush on him won't change the fact.

EOD.
wow, for me, it would be the first time, i dont know if it would be the first time for you ... If we would sign the new Van Basten you would still talk BS... lets get to the real world, and realize that no1 wants to come here, except Grimi , the new maldini lol
und noch etwas, Pasion kannst mich mall in mein terorischtisches loch licken

Last edited by dino-diavolo; 11-01-2007 at 13:10.
Old 11-01-2007, 16:00   #71
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

^^^ Nah sweetie, you gots to find yourself someone else to lick your terrorist hole. Some Sarajevo slut. Maybe.

Signature

Old 11-01-2007, 16:15   #72
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Anyway, back on topic.

According to online + real world sources (the dŲner guy ) Tuncay has been stagnating + inconsistent + wasteful. 2003/04 was by far his best season. I found stats which support this claim, he scored 13 last season + only 7 the season before.

We really should stop lowering our standards unless we want to take up Juve's place in Serie B next season

Signature

Old 11-01-2007, 16:16   #73
pussycat_doll
Banned

Fav. Players: Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos

this guy fuking sux,please no.
Old 11-01-2007, 17:30   #74
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat_doll
this guy fuking sux,please no.
He is free + young + talented so I donít know why u object specially when he is better than most of our starters in midfield ?
We can get him & if he didnít shine we can always make some profit by selling him.
So either he do us good or we make some extra money by selling him.
Itís a win-win situation.

Signature
Old 11-01-2007, 17:41   #75
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Wouhou , Nazi vs Terrorist fight.

Signature
Old 11-01-2007, 18:23   #76
pussycat_doll
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild
Wouhou , Nazi vs Terrorist fight.
jajajjajaja=))))))))))))))))))))0

Well wee do have to paim him a salary u know,well what ever bring him on i guess
Old 11-01-2007, 18:39   #77
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Who is the Nazi, LAME ?

Talking of Nazis, LAME, they + their 'deeds' seem to be rather popular in your neck of the woods. I always get applauded by certain people from a certain part of the world for the most embarrassing + ashaming part of Germany's history until I tell them I'm on Israel's side. Shuts them up real quick.

--

Will you ever manage to stick with your opinion for longer than one post, 'doll' ? You were right the first time, TUNCAY SUCKS. But at least you've scored a cookie point with LAME now. Congrats on the achievement

Signature

Old 11-01-2007, 18:55   #78
pussycat_doll
Banned

i was just bored when i wrote that and ironic^^..i still think he SUX.
Old 11-01-2007, 19:41   #79
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

He's young, he's fighter. I like him, I think we should sing him.. Better him than stay only with, Pippo, Gila and Oli

Signature
Old 11-01-2007, 21:11   #80
dino-diavolo
passionate rounder

Quote:
^^^ Nah sweetie, you gots to find yourself someone else to lick your terrorist hole. Some Sarajevo slut. Maybe.
because you did it all wrong...i never sad you were a Nazi, Wild, thanks budy nice idea..i doesnt matter on which side you are..nah back on topic, would love to see him in the red-black jersey...like DugiNEsta said, a fighter
Closed Thread