The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2018, 12:17   #1
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Not really
Default The Rumour Commode XXV

Commode 25 protected by Lord Bonera

Old 12-11-2018, 12:18   #2
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Yes. This commode is where Milan qualify for the CL

Signature
Official RnB Contributor
Old 12-11-2018, 12:18   #3
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
Noone asks you to kiss his ass, but its troubling you were all over skriniars when he didnt play like #whatever CB and made Zapata look like Nesta compared to him. Be consistent then. And you can expect whatever, if the player is mentally weak and injured, he will not play like Messi, its not rocket science. If you want, call him a pussy, cuck(many will approve, one of the fav words here), porcelain , whatever, dont call him a back pass playmaker when you clearly saw he wasnt like that last season and when he was healthy. You fucking SAW him dishing out forward passes multiple times. Backpasses happen when you dont have confidence you can carry the ball forward cause you barely move on the field like Hakan yesterday.
i wasnt even watching the merda game yesterday so i do not know how
individuals played.. why even involve merda players here it doesnt make sense but i guess uve been dying to make that point.. Anyway, Skriniar is usually consistent with his performances at least.

Where as Milans #10, supposed playmaker and do it all from distance has currently his brain on pause. Yes LocalH ive seen him do things i havent seen much do with a football but you just dont forget those things over night lol..
Im not sure how much more Milan can wait for him.

With his weak mentality, how much do you think he d survive here when we get someone with equal/better abilities to challenge him?
Old 12-11-2018, 12:21   #4
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
i wasnt even watching the merda game yesterday so i do not know how
individuals played.. why even involve merda players here it doesnt make sense but i guess uve been dying to make that point.. Anyway, Skriniar is usually consistent with his performances at least.

Where as Milans #10, supposed playmaker and do it all from distance has currently his brain on pause. Yes LocalH ive seen him do things i havent seen much do with a football but you just dont forget those things over night lol..
Im not sure how much more Milan can wait for him.

With his weak mentality, how much do you think he d survive here when we get someone with equal/better abilities to challenge him?
This might be the only important point in your post and its incomprehensible. If someone knows what that line means, help me out.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

Old 12-11-2018, 12:22   #5
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
Yes. This commode is where Milan qualify for the CL
Gen...

with the winter mercato we re gonna have i think we ll use a couple more commodes..
Old 12-11-2018, 12:24   #6
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
This might be the only important point in your post and its incomprehensible. If someone knows what that line means, help me out.
maybe replace football with ball

anyway hell be gone by summer or be a rotational player if he doesnt up his game real fast
Old 12-11-2018, 12:25   #7
AndreiX
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Not really

and much with many
Old 12-11-2018, 12:25   #8
General
God Emperor of Humility

Quote:
Gen...

with the winter mercato we re gonna have i think we ll use a couple more commodes..
Typically the winter Mercado doesn’t fill 1500

Signature
Official RnB Contributor
Old 12-11-2018, 12:28   #9
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
and much with many

Quote:
Typically the winter Mercado doesn’t fill 1500
hmmm. but this isnt gonna be our typical winter mercado
Old 12-11-2018, 12:29   #10
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

My final say on this:
Hakan has clearly been playing like shit recently. He also has been playing really well for the same amount of games last season and he has showed the spark and was called by MANY posters our best player before the start of the season and the most creative one for sure. There was a reason for that. He is not a borini or abate, players that have been consistenly garbage or limited, the fact that two players are both playing badly, doesn't mean their quality is the same, unless youre Neruda of course. So, we have a player like that, what do we do? We either support him and hope he gets his form back, or throw him out right away for a funny price for todays standards. What do we do? Simply shitting on him isnt a solution, so whats the plan? I choose the first option, if he doesnt get his shit together before next season, I'll have to move on with a regret that a player with such creativity and talent didnt make it with us. I felt the same with other good players that left, including Pato. Neruda, mrki and other hakan bashers will probly feel like we got rid of honda (we even had the comparison) or borini. Cause, why think?

Signature
Quote:

Last edited by LocalHero80; 12-11-2018 at 12:35.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:33   #11
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiX View Post
and much with many
ok i got this now, so we do agree that he's showed many good things. How long can we wait? I already said, till the end of the season. And I'm not gonna shit on him, cause its not like he's lazy or dumb or hurts the team out of his stupidity. Even when he's not shining he's still defending and tracking back and puts in serious workrate (i think that's also what exhausted him, but thats on Gattuso and Bonaventura), so I cannot shit on a player and call him an Abate when he does all he can and showed great skill. If better players come and perform better, noone is gonna argue with replacing him or making him a solid backup. However right now we can barely field 11 men and shitting on players non stop is a pure waste of time cause it makes no sense.

Signature
Quote:

Last edited by LocalHero80; 12-11-2018 at 12:35.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:37   #12
Burlesqoni
AC Milan Icon

First page and walls are already being built...

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
LOL @ "a lot of people thought Liverpool overpaid for him, and that's a fact". Are you for real? Literally NOBODY thinks that.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:40   #13
General
God Emperor of Humility

Quote:

hmmm. but this isnt gonna be our typical winter mercado
You trying to open closed cases?

Signature
Official RnB Contributor
Old 12-11-2018, 12:45   #14
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
You trying to open closed cases?
my self ? No.

Raiola on the other hand left all doors open.. we shall see
Old 12-11-2018, 12:50   #15
General
God Emperor of Humility

Quote:
my self ? No.

Raiola on the other hand left all doors open.. we shall see
Lol

Careful

Signature
Official RnB Contributor
Old 12-11-2018, 12:55   #16
Congo Powers
sempre grintuso

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Why are the mods radicalizing drucul...
Old 12-11-2018, 12:56   #17
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
My final say on this:
comparisons with abate came from the fact that i cant remember the last time he dribbled past someone or attempted through balls with pressure on.. Now ofc we know hes more talented but where is he hiding that talent?

gets the ball on the wing, he ll back pass... you excuse him by saying hes having mental problems or that hes mentally weak and thats ok because he is

and im just here describing his play for the last few months and thats also ok because its how it is right now.. would that be me shitting on him for simply stating facts ? maybe but its thanks to him i have the ammunition

i mean why the fuck think when you re a local hero
Old 12-11-2018, 13:05   #18
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

We need Ibra and Pato this winter, to bring us back to the glory days

Signature
Old 12-11-2018, 13:10   #19
Berlusconi
AC Milan Icon

Higuain was not supposed to take the penalty as AC Milan's penalty taker is Franck Kessié.

Signature
Old 12-11-2018, 13:24   #20
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
comparisons with abate came from the fact that i cant remember the last time he dribbled past someone or attempted through balls with pressure on.. Now ofc we know hes more talented but where is he hiding that talent?

gets the ball on the wing, he ll back pass... you excuse him by saying hes having mental problems or that hes mentally weak and thats ok because he is

and im just here describing his play for the last few months and thats also ok because its how it is right now.. would that be me shitting on him for simply stating facts ? maybe but its thanks to him i have the ammunition

i mean why the fuck think when you re a local hero
bullshit. You label him an abate and a backpass playmaker when he's clearly not that. If you have troubles expressing your thoughts, I can help.
"Hakan has been really poor lately, he keeps passing back and lacks confidence going forward, very unlike his previous form"

"Hakan plays like he's reduced himself to Abate"

and such.
If I post "ah our Matri didnt score the penalty" or "we dont need this Kalinic 2.0 on our team", many people would call me a clown (the reason the 5-5-3 guy got banned too), and would be totally right. So dont be surprised if your grotesque ways of communication bring you more problems in the future. Try thinking a bit before you post nonsense so you wont have to explain what u meant on 2 commode pages.

Signature
Quote:

Closed Thread