Anti Juve or Inter Ironic Slogans + AC Milan Online Slogans!

zank

CREDIAMO18
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT
n4t5w6.gif

2z4wun7.gif

creadit to srzl

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Maybe we can add some anti-other teams to this thread as well(but from Milan perspective)? Claudia posted a brilliant anti-real merda pic:
sandroreal.jpg

-e- little edit:
129030929794277813.jpg

Last edited:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Maybe we can add some anti-other teams to this thread as well(but from Milan perspective)? Claudia posted a brilliant anti-real merda pic:
sandroreal.jpg

-e- little edit:
129030929794277813.jpg

I love that one, awesome!

Inter vs. CL :)

Italian google doesn't lie :)
bellaquestakory0.jpg

that is priceless:D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
129076794664521021.jpg

About Gobbi fans.
I'll see you burn!

Burn, motherf***er, burn!

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
I made this for a JuBe friend. He wore it for 30 minutes before realizing it was taped it on his back. :D

snapshot20100114.png

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Someone shoul add Ciro into this:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Let's pull quotes out of the context :D

Asked if he enjoyed anything about his time at Inter, the 36-year-old joked: “The breakfasts in Milan, then that wonderful motorway. And then you'd arrive at the gates of Inter's training ground and I already wanted to leave.

http://www.football-italia.net/jan29l.html

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I threw away six months. This summer I was about to leave, but then Mourinho called me, telling me that he was going to focus on me… Patience, now we'll turn a corner,” Mancini said.

“Mourinho is a great Coach, but I am with Leonardo, someone who understands about football. Milan play more football, they play a little better.

“Inter are a strong team but Milan is at the same level with different characteristics. I would erase my last year. Now I have turned the page, a new adventure is beginning.

“I want revenge. I want to win and find the serenity that I lost a year ago. I will do the possible and the impossible to return to the highest level,” Amantino.

http://www.football-italia.net/feb02n.html

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka

I threw away six months. This summer I was about to leave, but then Mourinho called me, telling me that he was going to focus on me… Patience, now we'll turn a corner,” Mancini said.

“Mourinho is a great Coach, but I am with Leonardo, someone who understands about football. Milan play more football, they play a little better.

“Inter are a strong team but Milan is at the same level with different characteristics. I would erase my last year. Now I have turned the page, a new adventure is beginning.

“I want revenge. I want to win and find the serenity that I lost a year ago. I will do the possible and the impossible to return to the highest level,” Amantino.

http://www.football-italia.net/feb02n.html

Love that, Amantino Mancini seems to be really intelligent, AC Milan is always better than Inter Merda and Leo is better than that arrogant Mourinho, good that he knows that! :D