Patrick Cutrone Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Official: Patrick Cutrone Thread

So, I guess we should loan him and let Silva be a starter, yeah? :proud:

This is cutrones thread.. in case you didn’t knew

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score

Scoring goals > being a complete striker

Inzaghi, van Nistelroy and even Raul weren't "complete strikes" and they still were better strikers than a lot of the "complete" ones.

Cutrone is way less complete than them. Being so incomplete will make him useless in games where his skills are not tactically decisive.

He wants to keep his starting place even if we will become more competitive? He has to work on his weaknesses.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

Scoring goals > being a complete striker

Inzaghi, van Nistelroy and even Raul weren't "complete strikes" and they still were better strikers than a lot of the "complete" ones.
Agreed....but Raul was pretty complete...he only lacked pace. Raul's technique was out of this world.

Cutrone is way less complete than them. Being so incomplete will make him useless in games where his skills are not tactically decisive.

He wants to keep his starting place even if we will become more competitive? He has to work on his weaknesses.

Completeness is an overrated footballing concept. It comes from the English commentators talking shit.

Maradonna stuck to his left foot
Ronaldo wasn't stellar in the air
P!rl0 was slow and weak

Inzaghi was a world class player by virtue of his positioning alone.
What makes you world class is your production and the consistency of your production in your position.

At the moment Cutrone is our best striker even if his technique is inferior to maybe even Kalinic, let alone Silva.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Completeness is an overrated footballing concept. It comes from the English commentators talking shit.

Completeness is never a bad thing.

Between being a R9 level player who only lacks header skills and being Cutrone who doesn't know what to do if he has to touch the ball more than twice, there different shades of completeness.

I'm not asking for him to be able to do everything, but i think he won't go much far if he will play as a pure poacher.

Being better than current Kalinic or A.Silva is really not enough.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
why sub him off every games in 60th min? is this guy having fatigue problem? why kalinic?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
You guys are delusional.
Anyone wanna bet 100$ with me he will have more than 15 goals next season if we don't make a big striker purchase and he will be our 1st option?

For a 19 y.o. guy, in his 1st season in senior level, when he wasn't even supposed to be close to being a starter, he has been amazing. He will not be a complete forward, but he has a couple of skills which he's really great at, like positioning, killer instinct and fighting spirit. I can bet you even more, that in 5 years he will be miles above guys like Silva.

Also, him being our Primavera product, I can't believe this whole forum is not on the Cutrone bandwagon. Pathetic

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Agreed....but Raul was pretty complete...he only lacked pace. Raul's technique was out of this world.

Maradonna stuck to his left foot
Ronaldo wasn't stellar in the air
P!rl0 was slow and weak

Inzaghi was a world class player by virtue of his positioning alone.
What makes you world class is your production and the consistency of your production in your position.

At the moment Cutrone is our best striker even if his technique is inferior to maybe even Kalinic, let alone Silva.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::star:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cutrone isn´t even bad in terms of playmaking for his type of player and his young age, in 2-3 years he could be really good in that part of his game too. For his age he is very complete in my opinion.

I do remember some good headers from Ronaldo at the far post, but yeah he never was a monster in the air but also far from terrible.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seriously needs to stop trying to dribble past defenders by outpacing them.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
lately, i think he has gotten a bit ahead of himself. hopefully he doesn't buy into his own hype like so many youngsters and keep playing with his head on the game.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
lately, i think he has gotten a bit ahead of himself. hopefully he doesn't buy into his own hype like so many youngsters and keep playing with his head on the game.

And hope he doesn't get a cunt of an agent like Raiola. Dollaruma, which imho will be playing somewhere in China soon, should be a lesson (for the club as well).

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
I can't believe this whole forum is not on the Cutrone bandwagon. Pathetic

I woudln't even care to criticize him if i didn't have high hopes on him.

I remember 20 years old El Shaarawy was very impressive too, and Pato was probably twice the player at his age.

What i think is that if a player that looks very good for his age and limited professional experience it doesn't mean he will become world class.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
St Patrick's Day :proud:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
kids growing up so fast :( already got his first call for the senior squad

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I woudln't even care to criticize him if i didn't have high hopes on him.

I remember 20 years old El Shaarawy was very impressive too, and Pato was probably twice the player at his age.

What i think is that if a player that looks very good for his age and limited professional experience it doesn't mean he will become world class.

I was never fully convinced by SES. Pato was deemed for greatness, but got ruined by injuries. He's actually the last player I've been as excited as I am for Cutrone (although I was much more for Pato).

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
hes fucking crazy :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

29365993_10155256080561937_2386955279074852864_n.jpg

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
don't ever, ever lose this guy. not even on loan.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Hey Congo...if Silva should base his game off of Vieri....who should Cutrone base his off of?

I'm thinking Pippo...but he might be a little more technically gifted than Pippo.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
yea pretty much. maybe not technically gifted but physically. a wealthy man's mattia destro