Who will win the EPL title this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So wait.. that harry kane dude appealed for a goal and he got awarded for it? The funny part is he didn’t even touch the ball.. what a fraud.

Eriksen has to leave that tinpot club

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Order has been restored

Pep is back being the best

How does that work?

The guy can't even reach CL semi-finals, after wasting 400m pounds net (500 overall) on a team that was already stellar. Lost 5-1 to a team that has an even balance of transfers.

Klopp >>>> Fraudiola

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Order has been restored

Pep is back being the best

:star::star::star::star::star:

mindthegap-300x225.jpg

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
A thoroughly average season.

Imagine actually being blown away in the CL and losing to a League One side in the FA Cup.

He'll always have next season.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
How does that work?

The guy can't even reach CL semi-finals, after wasting 400m pounds net (500 overall) on a team that was already stellar. Lost 5-1 to a team that has an even balance of transfers.

Klopp >>>> Fraudiola

This, the guy can't justify his less then stellar results when you invest half a billion pounds into a team.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Conte managed to win it in his 1st year, without big investment... :o

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Destroying the best league in the world is apparently not much of an achievement. Hmm :conf:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How many EPL teams were in CL final last 5 years? Best league :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
lel

I've been saying that Guardiola is overrated for years....ppl just jumping off the train :proud:
Beating up the minnows in England doesn't impress me.....especially with the type of spending that he did.

The day Guardiola parted ways with a team containing Messi, is the day he ceased becoming a credible threat in the CL.

Rich
Man's
:max:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Destroying the best league in the world is apparently not much of an achievement. Hmm :conf:

Dont u just love all the butthurt on here, calling it an overrated league. Where a team like Ar5enal struggles to get into the top 5 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lel

I've been saying that Guardiola is overrated for years....ppl just jumping off the train :proud:
Beating up the minnows in England doesn't impress me.....especially with the type of spending that he did.

The day Guardiola parted ways with a team containing Messi, is the day he ceased becoming a credible threat in the CL.

Rich
Man's
Why are you insulting Allegri?

At least the guy got to CL finals twice, whilst Pep can't even get to semi-finals :proud:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Pep Machine 17/18 - Champion's Edition

Da1quU0WsAEMIQK.jpg

What a season! Somewhat let down by the last two weeks, but still a lot of promise shown at the start of this new Pep Era in the Premier League.

Of course I'm pleased with seeing the most dominant domestic football played in Great Britain ever, the numerous records being shattered across divisions, etc. But what I am most happy about is that Pep has found a solid working core for this Machine, and they are mostly young and full of sprite (replacing D. Silva and Fernandinho is very crucial). These young starlets can only improve under the greatest footballing mind of the 21st century, and I am excited to see what they can do with another pre-season of footballing masterclasses with Pep.

My biggest concern with the Pep Machine is that the innovation and experimentation has somewhat stalled in the recent past, but maybe Pep just wanted to play it safe and secure the league as soon as possible. I hope that we will see more genius craziness from the Absolute Mad Man in the future, as the players become more comfortable with him.

Shoutouts to my fellow Pepholics: Massaro, Fellaini and Huge Anus, I got too busy to continue with the Pep Machine posts later on the season, but I will make an even bigger effort next season to support our Lord and Saviour.

#PepMachine #Champions

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lel

Rich
Man's

GTFOH :lol:

Messi's best seasons were while Pep was at Barca (4 seasons).. since he left Messi has only scored 5 goals from the Q/F onwards

With Pep, Barca made it to 2 Finals and 2 semis... what's their record after he left (6 seasons)... 1 Final, 1 semi and the rest were Q/F :lol:

Pep is still a top UCL coach... The fact he hasnt made it to a Final after 5 seasons means nada. Carlo had to wait 7 seasons... Huynckes had to wait almost 2 decades. Capello never made it back to a final after 95 :cry: ... Even LVG went 15 years before making it back to a final. And i rate all of these coaches

When i think about it... it's fucking shocking Capello never made it back, consdiering the squads he went onto manage. But that's the UCL.

Embrace Pep and his football. One day he will be managing Brazil :proud:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
GTFOH :lol:

Messi's best seasons were while Pep was at Barca (4 seasons).. since he left Messi has only scored 5 goals from the Q/F onwards

With Pep, Barca made it to 2 Finals and 2 semis... what's their record after he left (6 seasons)... 1 Final, 1 semi and the rest were Q/F :lol:

Pep is still a top UCL coach... The fact he hasnt made it to a Final after 5 seasons means nada. Carlo had to wait 7 seasons... Huynckes had to wait almost 2 decades. Capello never made it back to a final after 95 :cry: ... Even LVG went 15 years before making it back to a final. And i rate all of these coaches

When i think about it... it's fucking shocking Capello never made it back, consdiering the squads he went onto manage. But that's the UCL.

Embrace Pep and his football. One day he will be managing Brazil :proud:
The heck is wrong with you? :fp:
Barca still won without Pep. They STILL WON THE FUCKING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!
And Carlo moved to other clubs and still won the CL and still won leagues without spending a bajillion dollars :head:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I bet that Allegri would win CL (and championship) with this City team and budget... and I don't even like or rate Allegri that high.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I bet that Allegri would win CL (and championship) with this City team and budget... and I don't even like or rate Allegri that high.

His juve 2014/15 team was better than this city team on paper

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

100%. Allegri>> fraudiola.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

But real was just stronger. Too strong. Until cronnie retires, they are likely to keep winning. They are the greatest ever team in the history of football. Hands down. We will get there eventually.

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The heck is wrong with you? :fp:
Barca still won without Pep. They STILL WON THE FUCKING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!
And Carlo moved to other clubs and still won the CL and still won leagues without spending a bajillion dollars :head:

Not entirely true now is it.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Yeah, having Matri as CF and 34 y.o. Evra as LB really gave them an edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.