Christian Maldini

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
578537_10151015873321949_63069433_n.jpg

OMG :o

He's taller than Pippo now. How old is he? When do kids stop growing these days? Future legend for sure regardless :thumbsup:

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
578537_10151015873321949_63069433_n.jpg

OMG :o

He's taller than Pippo now. How old is he? When do kids stop growing these days? Future legend for sure regardless :thumbsup:

The same as theyve always done

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Damn! Does this motherfucker already have a thread... :lol:

He'll definitely not play for Milan's first team, sadly.

His brother Daniel is more talented i think.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
this is kind of creepy guys.

Stop making threads for non-first team players

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
A third generation of Maldini started his Milan career today, as Christian – son of Paolo – trained with the senior squad.

The Rossoneri have been home to Cesare Maldini, who as captain lifted the European Cup in 1963, his son Paolo and now also Christian.

Born in 1996, Christian plays as a full-back and took part in his first senior training session with Massimiliano Allegri’s squad today.

He was one of several youth team players who joined in, as the rest of Pippo Inzaghi’s Primavera side were returning from yesterday’s impressive 3-2 UEFA Youth Cup win away to Ajax.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stop making threads for non-first team players

:g:

surprised he made it to the first team even with all the in injuries. i though he barely played in the youth teams as a starter? hopefully he is a late bloomer

this is masstermark field. we need him to clarify the cristian maldini situation:proud:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
He has been loaned to Brescia to be played for their Primavera and Berretti.

Galli had this to say about him - "In the last two years has grown a lot, is physically strong and explosive, technically proficient with both feet. He just needs to gain experience and grow with serenity and then return to the Rossoneri stronger than before. Having that name is not easy, but he is a champion of education and humility.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
In other words he is a dud, just like the other famous footballer kids like Enzo Zidane, Jordi Cruyff etc etc etc

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
i can't wait to see how he turns out. to have him retake the lb spot (after we struggled so long to fill it) would be exactly what milan is about. maybe its a prophetic thing: every time milan won the champions league, a maldini was in the team

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i can't wait to see how he turns out. to have him retake the lb spot (after we struggled so long to fill it) would be exactly what milan is about. maybe its a prophetic thing: every time milan won the champions league, a maldini was in the team

not 1969.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
when is he getting some playing time with the first team?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Is he going to make it?

No. :(

http://alessandroschiavone2014.mybl...d-by-ac-milan-my-dream-is-to-return-to-milan/

Christian Maldini released by AC Milan: “But my dream is to return…”
July 16, 2016

His grand-father Cesare Maldini wrote football history by becoming the first AC Milan captain to lift the Champions League trophy at Wembley in 1963.

His father , the iconic Paolo Maldini, carried on the family tradition by doing the same 40 years later in Manchester. In total he won five. And two with the captain armband on his arm.

The same glorious destiny might however not be the case for Christian Maldini, Paolo’s 20-year old son.

Genes are not heritable and Christian noticed this very early.

After years in the club’s academy, he didn’t manage to make his mark and got released by the club last week.

He has now been offered the chance of a trial at Lega Pro Club Reggiana, based in Reggio Emilia.

He stated that Reggiana will only represent a stepping stone for him. His desire, of course, is to head back to AC Milan one day.

“It will be my first experience in a first team after many years in the youth academy of AC Milan”, he said.

” I will do all I can to make a contribution to my new team.

“Dad always helps me, telling me how to move. At the end however I make the decisions.

“The family name isn’t a weight on my shoulders. I have always been used to having the eyes pointed at me, since I was a kid.

“Now I am here at Reggiana but my dream is to play in Serie A. With AC Milan”, he told the Italian journalists at his first press conference.

Should he persuade manager Leonardo Colucci that he has what it takes to be an integral part of the team he will be offered his first professional contract come August.

And his burgeoning family name will surely have no influence on the decision-making.

Meanwhile, Milan’s fans are looking forward to the prospect of seeing the retired number three on another Maldini’s back in future.

That said, more than eyeing to follow in his dad and grand-father’s inimitable footsteps , Christian would be better off trying to emulate Massimo Oddo and Luca Antonelli, who after suffering the same destiny in their younger days, worked their way back to the club in 2007 and 2015 respectively.

For now, Milan’s famed academy hasn’t churned out another Maldini with world-class potential.

And when you tip ” Maldini” on google , all the photos you find are only about Paolo or Cesare.

But this can change very quickly.

Lord Snow

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Its not like you have to be a fucking defender if you're a Maldini, work as a player or even work in football. I'm sure he can do whatever he wants in life but if he wants to be a Milan player he would need to work his nuts off everyday. Being an Oddo, Antonini or Antonelli isn't easy but nothing worth doing is.
Best of luck for his career but he shouldn't think about football just because his dad and granddad were mother fucking legends.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.