\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Considering your great eye for talent, Sergej must be shit if you're saying so.

Sage has an anti Serie A bias with the exception of Serie A players that have done well in Champions League.

Its why he is pretty much ok with any EPL average player or flop coming to Milan. He assumes they will always do better. He was also ok with a very mediocre player called Ki when Milan were linked with him.

If SMS was an EPL flop he would be more confident of him succeeding in Milan than the current SMS :lol::D

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
It kind of helps that PL's transfer window closes earlier, since its another variable out of the way. I'm sure guys like Lotito are itching for prem clubs to come in with a big offer. But the fact that we're behind the other leagues can still put us in the back seat.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
My favorite part about :star:IL CAPITANO:star: being back is that he will be able to weed out all the Primavera SNAKES in our team, because our Paolo can recognize TRUE loyalty from a mile away. Likes of Donnarumma and Locatelli must be sweating BULLETS in training when our Paolo even glances at them LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although I hope he doesn't sell Donnarumma, because he's so talented and so young and so TALL. Even if he's a bit of a snake.
Are all snakes even bad tbh? Leonardo is a snake, but he's also THE transfer market messiah so... :g:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Higuain Immobile
Mastour
Rabiot Modric SMS
Sandro Roma Caldara Conti
Reina

Not sure if we can land mastour though...

i remember the good ol' days when I was a labeled a heathen for saying mastour was destined to be a bum

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
My favorite part about :star:IL CAPITANO:star: being back is that he will be able to weed out all the Primavera SNAKES in our team, because our Paolo can recognize TRUE loyalty from a mile away. Likes of Donnarumma and Locatelli must be sweating BULLETS in training when our Paolo even glances at them LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although I hope he doesn't sell Donnarumma, because he's so talented and so young and so TALL. Even if he's a bit of a snake.
Are all snakes even bad tbh? Leonardo is a snake, but he's also THE transfer market messiah so... :g:

$ trying to talk to don Maldini

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a6o6w5b_460svvp9.webm

And that was Leo driving behind him

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
btw who are the geniuses who decided to end the markets super early for england and italy? spain, france and germany's markets all end on the 31st of august

changing it from 31th to 18th is such relief for the fans, if a club wants a player he can get it before that date as easy as that, keeping it until the 31th is just extending the period of suffering and stupid rumours

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have no idea how you come to this conclusion, unless the only games you watched were lazio vs serie A trash

I watched him on multiple occasions vs milan, juve, napoli, inter, roma and the 3 wc games, he never impressed me once. He doesn't even play like a CM ffs, he's the 3rd attacker after immobile and luis alberto, and IMO luis alberto is far better than him.

against proper teams he gets dispossessed and marked out far too easily, he has a decent eye for goal and is a good athlete, but that's about it.

proper midfielders don't get dispossessed an average of 2.4 times per game.

The reason he gets dispossessed is because of the way Lazio play. They get the ball, give it to Sergej and he bursts forward either looking to play Lulic on the left or Luis Alberto to his right. He's the fulcrum. Leiva and the defense make sure they're balanced if he loses the ball, but attacks always start with Sergej and they always start on the left. The team is built to force this over and over and over again, they're always balanced to protect him when he loses it.

We can match this also. Kessie and Biglia can play the Leiva Parolo role and our left back is is defensive minded protecting Sergej and Hakan pushes wide giving him the option on the left. This is what I think Leonardo wants Sergej for. Being the outball and our fulcrum and moving the ball vertically always to start attacks either by interchanging with Hakan, playing it diagonal to Suso or bursting forward himself. We currently rely on Bonaventura for this and he's okay but not the best. Sergej is the best.

I don't know what you're seeing but I see a phenomenal player in Sergej. Luis Alberto is great, does a lot of amazing work finding space and playing the final ball to Immobile. I just think Sergej is far more important to Lazio and can be for us as well.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
It kind of helps that PL's transfer window closes earlier, since its another variable out of the way. I'm sure guys like Lotito are itching for prem clubs to come in with a big offer. But the fact that we're behind the other leagues can still put us in the back seat.
In SMS ( though I don’t believe there are negotiations ) case not really, as if Lazio sell they likely want to sign a decent replacement.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
GOT EM! :gun:

Haha but really I hope they recognize Donnarumma's immense value and manage to convince him to stay for at least another coupled of years

Yo, bro, I want the fucker to be our Buffon

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
Marquee Signing + Bakayoko + Kessie midfield

with Hakan as trequartista

Cutrone and Higuain as strikers

sell suso

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Sage has an anti Serie A bias with the exception of Serie A players that have done well in Champions League.

Its why he is pretty much ok with any EPL average player or flop coming to Milan. He assumes they will always do better. He was also ok with a very mediocre player called Ki when Milan were linked with him.

If SMS was an EPL flop he would be more confident of him succeeding in Milan than the current SMS :lol::D

umm...then why was I excited for signing higuain? :monto:

bro don't be salty after I gave you a nearly decade long L when i was saying this league is only going down hill and you were saying italians will rule the CL for the next decade

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
changing it from 31th to 18th is such relief for the fans, if a club wants a player he can get it before that date as easy as that, keeping it until the 31th is just extending the period of suffering and stupid rumours
Not sure if they changed the date for the benefit of commoders, but yes, I prefer this as well, although it needs to be uniformly applied.

Most managers seem to be of the opinion that the late entry/exit of players disrupts their plans.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yo, bro, I want the fucker to be our Buffon

never... doesn't have the character to be a strong leader at milan imo. needs to go ASAP

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if they changed the date for the benefit of commoders, but yes, I prefer this as well, although it needs to be uniformly applied.

Most managers seem to be of the opinion that the late entry/exit of players disrupts their plans.

I like that England is super early so it takes them out of the equation to come in and screw up deals with their inflated price tags. Plus they seem like easy partners to deal with when it comes to asking for their players on loan. I'm sure they would be be a little more lenient when their window closes and they are looking to offload players.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
RnB trolls:

F81HaJ2.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
never... doesn't have the character to be a strong leader at milan imo. needs to go ASAP

Dont want him to be a leader... want him as a GK

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
The reason he gets dispossessed is because of the way Lazio play. They get the ball, give it to Sergej and he bursts forward either looking to play Lulic on the left or Luis Alberto to his right. He's the fulcrum. Leiva and the defense make sure they're balanced if he loses the ball, but attacks always start with Sergej and they always start on the left. The team is built to force this over and over and over again, they're always balanced to protect him when he loses it.

We can match this also. Kessie and Biglia can play the Leiva Parolo role and our left back is is defensive minded protecting Sergej and Hakan pushes wide giving him the option on the left. This is what I think Leonardo wants Sergej for. Being the outball and our fulcrum and moving the ball vertically always to start attacks either by interchanging with Hakan, playing it diagonal to Suso or bursting forward himself. We currently rely on Bonaventura for this and he's okay but not the best. Sergej is the best.

I don't know what you're seeing but I see a phenomenal player in Sergej. Luis Alberto is great, does a lot of amazing work finding space and playing the final ball to Immobile. I just think Sergej is far more important to Lazio and can be for us as well.

I guess we'll just agree to disagree

just one more gem

savic averaged 4 dispossessions per game for serbia in all 3 WC games, but I guess it's the way lazio play.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score

bro don't be salty after I gave you a nearly decade long L when i was saying this league is only going down hill and you were saying italians will rule the CL for the next decade

Did he really think that Italians will rule CL for the next decade? Serie A Italians?

lmao

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Agreement between Sassuolo and Milan for Locatelli could be reached for around €15M but the Rossoneri want to get a buy-back option [Gazzetta]

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
calciomercato.it
‏ @calciomercatoit
#Lazio, dalla ESP sicuri: il #RealMadrid non andrà su #MilinkovicSavic

Real isnt going after SMS

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I guess we'll just agree to disagree

just one more gem

savic averaged 4 dispossessions per game for serbia in all 3 WC games, but I guess it's the way lazio play.

He's their star and they tried to get him to make something happen anytime they get a chance. He was asking for the ball literally EVERY TIME Serbia had the ball. Go watch their games again if you want, he's always asking for the ball and when he gets it he's always turning and trying to make something happen.

What's wrong with being dispossessed if you're attempting positive moves? As long as you eventually make something work and the team is protected if you mess up, what's wrong with that?

I can find stats for any player and make it seem like that player is absolute shit. Doesn't mean anything at all without looking at everything else.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Nah not being salty at all. I have always been realistic about Serie A and Milan while you underrate it. Don't remember ever saying they would dominate CL for a decade.

You seem to only rate Juventus players out of Serie A hence Bonucci and Higuain. The funny thing is over the past 5 years, EPL teams and Serie A has pretty similar coefficients for Europe. Infact before last season Serie A looked like it would overtake England.

The gap isn't what you think at all so stop underrating Serie A and its players and overrating EPL and its players.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
how much did sage pay david ?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
He's their star and they tried to get him to make something happen anytime they get a chance. He was asking for the ball literally EVERY TIME Serbia had the ball. Go watch their games again if you want, he's always asking for the ball and when he gets it he's always turning and trying to make something happens.

What's wrong with being dispossessed if you're attempting positive moves? As long as you eventually make something work and the team is protected if you mess up, what's wrong with that?

I can find stats for any player and make it seem like that player is absolute shit. Doesn't mean anything at all without looking at everything else.

He was absolute trash in all 3 games, if you think otherwise then we'll just end it here.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

This post...

200w.gif

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Agreement between Sassuolo and Milan for Locatelli could be reached for around €15M but the Rossoneri want to get a buy-back option [Gazzetta]

smart

Status
Not open for further replies.