Champions League Draw

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Does anyone know the exact date and TIME of the Champions League Quarter Final draw.

Im pretty sure it is in the next few days but an exact time and date would be great.

Thanks

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The fixtures for the last eight will be decided at 11:00 GMT (12:00 CET) on Friday (i.e. tomorrow) following this week's first knockout round second legs.

Joining the London giants in the hat are holders AC Milan, Real Madrid, Porto, Deportivo, Lyon and Monaco.

There are no restrictions on drawing teams from the same country or previous opponents from this year's tournament.

That means Arsenal and Chelsea - so often paired in the FA Cup - could clash in an all-English Champions League quarter-final.

Lyon, who reached the last eight for the first time in their history thanks to a knockout round victory over Real Sociedad, could likewise meet French rivals Monaco.

And there could be an all-Spanish match-up if Real Madrid draw Deportivo, the conquerors of Juventus.

Friday's draw at Uefa headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland, will also map out the fixtures for the semi-finals.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/champions_league/3499906.stm

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm confident of our team. From the performance of Second round matches, I think it is only Arsenal I would not like Milan to draw.

The other teams cannot match up to the Rossonneri!

Anyway, I wish us good luck tomorrow!

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
You can watch the draw on eurosport.I hope we play Chelsea or Arsenal.

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Edi said:
You can watch the draw on eurosport.I hope we play Chelsea or Arsenal.

I hope that too. We haven't played any british teams since the Leeds game.

Also if we get british teams I can go to watch Milan play either in Highbury or Stamford Bridge...yeah!!!!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope no Arsenal yet as Milan vs Arsenal would make a nice final pairing.. at least the one *I* want to see AufSchalke ;)

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
Passion for *9* said:
I hope no Arsenal yet as Milan vs Arsenal would make a nice final pairing.. at least the one *I* want to see AufSchalke ;)
Yeah, u right. Arsenal will make us many troubles.
I hope Deportivo. remeber last year. 0-4.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I would love to see chelsea against us. as chelsea arent perferming at their best. and they are missing some good players like for example Veron. And that chelsea can't score at home in the champions league. we can win the game. i have faith. please be chelsea, because arsenal is really good.

zantetsuken

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko--Maldini
I prefer Milan to play Arsenal so we can destroy this f**** team of insolent players and all journalists who suck arsenal will shut up.

Reaction score
Why is everybody forgetting about the French sides - Monaco & Lyon??
I guess that one of them would be good too... BTW - isn't it quite surprising that Ligue 1 has produced more teams in the quarterfinals than the rich Serie A?? :rolleyes:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
zantetsuken said:
I prefer Milan to play Arsenal so we can destroy this f**** team of insolent players and all journalists who suck arsenal will shut up.

Typo !!! ;) Wordclass players you wanted to say, right ? :tongue:
I can't believe you talk like that about your compatriots... not even I talk like that about that bunch of moneygrubbing underachievers representing the German national team (for example) + I thought my lack of patriotism was kinda 'extreme' + hard to top but you beat me :D

Btw, I think Milan will have a very hard time 'destroying' Arsenal, if you want to see Milan reach the final you should really wish for a different pairing... Since I would like to go to Gelsenkirchen (hope to be lucky in the ticket lottery :rolleyes:) I INSIST on my dream final ;)
Seeing Milan AND Henry would be a dream come true....

zantetsuken

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko--Maldini
Yes they are my compatriots but i hate them for some reason:
first henry is so pretentious that he can play for real
second i hate english football
third they are french why they don't play in french club?The french championship is not as good for them? They are truly so good?Wiltord is a shadow ,henry scores only goals again the english defence if i can call "defence" for english team,Pires was good in the past but his knee is broken.

And andre don't think that Monaco will be easy to defeat this a great team, but i must recognize that Lyon could be a good team for Milan.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
It really doesn't matter at this stage....

We can compete with any of the remaining teams, and our chances hinge on that fact...

Shirley

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo Inzaghi, Sheva, Bobo Vieri, Ryan Giggs, Robert Pires
Leading lights await draw
Thursday, 11 March 2004

The draws for the quarter-finals and semi-finals of this year's UEFA Champions League take place in Nyon, Switzerland tomorrow at 12:30CET, with no fewer than five current domestic league leaders in the last eight of the world's premier club competition.

Strong lineup
The holders AC Milan are joined by Olympique Lyonnais and AS Monaco FC of France; Real Madrid CF and RC Deportivo La Coruña of Spain; Chelsea FC and Arsenal FC of England; as well as FC Porto, the UEFA Cup holders.

Anything possible
It is an open draw, so teams from the same country can face each other from now on, raising the prospect of some exciting 'derbies'. The dates for the quarter-final first legs are 23/24 March, with the second legs a fortnight later.

Remaining dates
The semi-finals are scheduled for 20/21 April and 4/5 May, with the final at the Arena AufSchalke in Gelsenkirchen, Germany on Wednesday 26 May.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Soo, far i know of www.eurosport.com that is bringing the draw ,mmm also skysports but that is in audio i think.
Uefa.com should

Does anyone know of anyother websites where i can see the draw?????Not in audio, just normal i havnt got broadband or anything.

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
zantetsuken said:
third they are french why they don't play in french club?The french championship is not as good for them?

You can answer that yourself ;)

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
My prediction:

AC Milan - Arsenal
Real Madrid - Chelsea
Deportivo - Porto
Lyon - Monaco

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
zantetsuken said:
third they are french why they don't play in french club?The french championship is not as good for them? They are truly so good?

eh now......to be fair.....you and I both know that the main reason behind why the French clubs are smaller is because they aren't allowed on the Stock Exchange. The money they raise is invariably produced by the sale of the Henrys, Zizous, and Wiltords.

These players realize that in todays footballing world, in order to win some hardware, joining a European giant is a necessity.....

In this current climate, I unfortunately must predict that it will be a very long time before a French club wins the CL again... :rolleyes:

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
No!!!!!I wanted someone like Chelsea or Real or Arsenal. Now there is a chance we won’t play anybody of them until the final.I wanted Milan to show there worth against a strong club.I’m so unhappy.I know for sure that we will win against Depor but I realy wanted Milan to play a strong team. Anyway I think we will have no problems of beating Deportivo.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CL quarter finals - 23/24 March + 06/07 April:

1. Porto vs Olympique Lyon
2. Real Madrid vs Monaco
3. Chelsea vs Arsenal
4. Milan vs Deportivo La Coruna

CL semi finals - 20/21 April + 04/05 May:

winner QF1 vs winner QF4
winner QF2 vs winner QF3

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
30791374-37a6-027D013E-.jpg

well I only hope that deport don't take revenge of us... like they did with juve... we can defeat them...
FORZA MILAN!!! :devil2:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Believe me......Deportivo is the side worried by the outcome of this draw.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
I think so mate... but this CL is full of surprise... :o

PaTtA_9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
beating deportivo wont be a walk in the park, but we should qualify.
i really wanted to play arsenal. what a mouth-watering game milan-arsenal would be.

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
well what to say not an easy game but playing against any opponent in best of europe's last eight it's hard, but i think that we were a bit lucky for not facing real, arsenal or chelsea :rolleyes: anyway if it is like passion says that the first QF1 will have to face QF4 than we've got an easyier job than real has facing arsenal or chelsea :D . it will be really a great final :devil2:

:devilfir: FORZA MILAN :devilfir:

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
Depor ain't too bad, we can beat them! The scenario kinda favour us, bcoz ARSE-nal and Real will play each other in the semis if they get past their QF opponents.

I bet a certain Claudio Ranieri will be swearing and cursing all day after having to face off ARSE-ne the Whinger again. Poor chap! :devil2:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
easy draw for milan

when we pass deportivo, we'll play either porto or lyon (a trashing coming up) and probably real in the final, which we're going to win :D ok, that's looking a bit too far away but we must be happy with the draw, since we avoided the london clubs and real.