Week 9: FC Internazionale vs A.C. Milan 21/10/2018 20:30

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not too sure where to start with this. We initially thought we needed a top defender instead of a big striker so bought Bonucci. Sold a top defender and replaced him with a top striker-turns out we need to pay money for both if we don’t want to finish mid table and some service would be nice for our striker too please

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m scratching my head at that Bonaventura performance I honestly forgot he was playing. Guy goes missing too often and unfortunately like many of these players-just not top level

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probably one of the worst Milan performances I’ve seen in attack

Shocking

1 name Jack Bonaventura. Nothing against the lad because I know he can score but when he is playing midfield he needs to pass the ball quickly to our bigger guns instead of him thinking that he is Leonel Messi.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
That's 5 straight derbies in a row where we weren't even worthy of a point. I'm talking overall play and chances created.

Last 2 under Rino have been woeful.

yes but i dont really see how anyone with current acm squad could do anything reliable (and fight for top4). whole our attacking department if you look name by name may have good or totally off game. and then this shaky defending each game...

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso made some really weird substitutions aswell. Can’t honestly remember a coach who has ever tried so hard to draw a derby. Mentally we never ever seem to be ready for these games-another reason to point the finger at the coach. Few tired players out there after the international break and it showed in the second half but I think it’s unacceptable how yet again we come into this game in what appears to be low on confidence after wins

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m scratching my head at that Bonaventura performance I honestly forgot he was playing. Guy goes missing too often and unfortunately like many of these players-just not top level

Paqueta incoming fam.

People like to shit on Kessie, but his consistent, even at his worst he gives us work rate. Biglia has been great as of late, consistently is smart and covers us well. Our two defenders are fine. Donna has lost us a minimum of 4 points. His an issue and Reina must play now. Gattuso has to take that decision.

My main issue with our offense is as always, we fucking trigger happy. I would slap it out of them. Suso, Hakan and Bona, don’t like passing and it’s fucking annoying. Everytime without fail.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paqueta incoming fam.

People like to shit on Kessie, but his consistent, even at his worst he gives us work rate. Biglia has been great as of late, consistently is smart and covers us well. Our two defenders are fine.

My main issue with our offense is as always, we fucking trigger happy. I would slap it out of them. Suso, Hakan and Bona, don’t like passing and it’s fucking annoying. Everytime without fail.

Bonaventura and Hakan love to shoot from distance and they are both awful at it. Play the fucking ball to the one guy that knows how to score (Higuain)

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I get the impression Suso has no connection with Higuain just from body language etc. They just don’t look on the same wavelength at all and honestly it looks like Suso can’t be bothered with him on a personal level, almost like he doesn’t really want him to score

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donnarumma you always feel has an error in him, no question over the past few seasons he’s cost us points. Reina without question deserves a shot

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonaventura and Hakan love to shoot from distance and they are both awful at it. Play the fucking ball to the one guy that knows how to score (Higuain)

I don’t get it. Doesn’t Gattuso tell them to stop. Like wtf.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really weird how we went into this one clearly scared of Inter-why I’m not entirely sure considering we’ve been playing well and winning matches. Really think we should’ve been zipping the ball around better instead of playing with fear

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donnarumma you always feel has an error in him, no question over the past few seasons he’s cost us points. Reina without question deserves a shot

Yea. I think we should cut our losses. Just sell him for whatever. His salary is too high and his fucking up whatever structure of wage budget we have.

And I’m sick of him.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Higuain will lose what’s left with his hair by Christmas playing with this team

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
lol at those defending Dollar. Everytime he leaves the goal I look away and clench my fists.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really weird how we went into this one clearly scared of Inter-why I’m not entirely sure considering we’ve been playing well and winning matches. Really think we should’ve been zipping the ball around better instead of playing with fear

Gattuso. His fucking weird. Shuts up shop when he shouldn’t and attacks when he shouldn’t. His so unaware of anything. Playing at the back with a kid who is terrible with ball at feet, with a goalkeeper who is great with the ball at his feet on the bench. His subs are shit and clearly seems content with our players shooting from range, because even when we are winning this is an issue.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Sucks, 3 seasons in a row where we concede in injury time

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Higuain will lose what’s left with his hair by Christmas playing with this team

Zero fucks given. He may end his career as well. Results are all that matter and not pleasing players.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Frustrating because sometimes I start to think this team looks like it’s going places again and playing good football and then the next we seem to be back at square one

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t get it. Doesn’t Gattuso tell them to stop. Like wtf.

Gattuso. His fucking weird. Shuts up shop when he shouldn’t and attacks when he shouldn’t. His so unaware of anything. Playing at the back with a kid who is terrible with ball at feet, with a goalkeeper who is great with the ball at his feet on the bench. His subs are shit and clearly seems content with our players shooting from range, because even when we are winning this is an issue.

He really makes some weird calls

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Higuain is good with the ball at his feet with time and you feel in the box he could score yet at times he’s frustrating with how painfully slow he seems to run and struggle to beat a man. You never get that much space in big games and he struggles to create it for himself

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
lol at those defending Dollar. Everytime he leaves the goal I look away and clench my fists.

haven't read the thread after the goal but If I had to guess then it gotta be MB the one who tried to defend Dollar

his biggest and probably only fan in the world

remote2book

Sea206
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, kaka, T.silva, seedorf
possible sub scenario..

Samu >> hakan

Laxalt >> Bona

Cutrone >> Biglia (late)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I don't care. we lost. thanks to gattuso and donnaruma. We need conte. Gattuso is a legend but he is tactically inept. thank you for everything.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
possible sub scenario..

Samu >> hakan

Laxalt >> Bona

Cutrone >> Biglia (late)

Dont talk to any other club! Let us deal with Gattuso first. Will you sign a pre-contract agreement with us?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Just watched the goal... lol! lol! The fooker slipped! He fucking jerome boateng'd himself but without Messi. Lol! Lol!

Also, also... wtf was $ doing?!? 2 monumental fuck ups in one play.

This is wot I was talking abt with not playing Caldara from the 1st league game. "Oh, no. he has to learn the proper postioning and formation rules" fuck you. Musa has had a direct or indirect effect on ALL the goals we conceded this season.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonaventura :fp:

Sooner we ditch this guy, sooner we leave mediocrity.

Cue posts citing Bonaventura at one point was top scorer. :lol:

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We lost, and we will struggle for top 4 this season (as fucking lazio are so consistent) but I am confident in the overall direction we are moving in

Signing a young exciting cm, project being supported by all out former players (mauldini, sheva ect cant be all wrong) and No debt/Shady owners. Increasing Sponsor revenues and competent directors at the club

It feels like shit tonight, but as a club, would it be unfair to say we are in the best position we have been since 2012?

Schedule