Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
ya.. i wish Zigoni was still with us... he could have found some time as 4th choice striker.. we have a lot of players on loan in Serie B but most are not getting enough/any playing time (adiyiah, donnaruma, perucchini etc).. those who are getting playing time are of not much use to us (di gennaro, elia legati, filkor etc)

lower youth levels seem to be having a lot of promise... Andrea Casiraghi is the son of ex-U21 coach Pierluigi... Bende Bende (Donald Bandages Bend according to google translate :D) has scored 7 goals in last 5 games (he was part of the Giovanissimi Nazionali squad which won the title last season) in the Allievi Regionali league.. hope these players make it to the Primavera and first team soon :proud:

stephen tapper

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Galliani finaly said what us Primavera boys wanted to her that Milan aim to bring 3/4 youngsters to the Milano first team.

Post which 4 you want below:Me : Michelangelo Albertazzi, Marco Fossati, Andrea De Vito and Simone Clavano

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I would like to see Fossati, Calvano, Verdi, Merkel get some time in the first team

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
AC MILAN are working to bring 3 Primavera players to the first squad.

AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has confirmed today that Milan will promote 3 or 4 youngsters to the first squad in the next years.

“We have a goal to bring some boys in the first team also for reasons of the fair play; we are working to have 3/4 young players in the first squad,” Galliani said today in a press conference.

I think Merkel, Fossati, Verdi, Calvano

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
ya.. i wish Zigoni was still with us... he could have found some time as 4th choice striker.. we have a lot of players on loan in Serie B but most are not getting enough/any playing time (adiyiah, donnaruma, perucchini etc).. those who are getting playing time are of not much use to us (di gennaro, elia legati, filkor etc)

lower youth levels seem to be having a lot of promise... Andrea Casiraghi is the son of ex-U21 coach Pierluigi... Bende Bende (Donald Bandages Bend according to google translate :D) has scored 7 goals in last 5 games (he was part of the Giovanissimi Nazionali squad which won the title last season) in the Allievi Regionali league.. hope these players make it to the Primavera and first team soon :proud:

Galliani finaly said what us Primavera boys wanted to her that Milan aim to bring 3/4 youngsters to the Milano first team.

Post which 4 you want below:Me : Michelangelo Albertazzi, Marco Fossati, Andrea De Vito and Simone Clavano

I would like to see Fossati, Calvano, Verdi, Merkel get some time in the first team

AC MILAN are working to bring 3 Primavera players to the first squad.

AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani has confirmed today that Milan will promote 3 or 4 youngsters to the first squad in the next years.

“We have a goal to bring some boys in the first team also for reasons of the fair play; we are working to have 3/4 young players in the first squad,” Galliani said today in a press conference.

I think Merkel, Fossati, Verdi, Calvano

I hope it is true not just a heresy; the most wanted players in this recent situation --> Verdi + Merkel + Calvano + Fossati; in the next year [Albert + Strass + De Vito].

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Luca Santoncito!

Q for you primavera viewers. Isn't he starting more at LB than de Vito? He's pretty big already and has exerience abroad...

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Luca Santoncito!

Q for you primavera viewers. Isn't he starting more at LB than de Vito? He's pretty big already and has exerience abroad...

Man.. i think nobody here ever saw this kids actually playing. :)

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Man.. i think nobody here ever saw this kids actually playing. :)

some people here actually lived in Milan( or Italy) and watched the Primavera played, while some did see from the extended match highlights in youtube or re run games in FIGC site, off course as always people can't be that objective in seeing this kids' games because as a Milan fans, our players are always better than others :p

@SM84 Luca Santonocito is being played mostly in midfield by Stroppa this season, De Vito and Desole played more as LB

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi everybody, maybe somebody know where else i can buy ac milan tickets in milano without San Siro stadium? Maybe in stores or somewhere else?

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Its high time we called up a forward from the primavera for the upcoming run of matches until Pato is back. Not just for 1 match but a good few weeks so that he trains with the first team and is on the bench for every game. Matches where we need a change or are winning comfortably he can come on get some experience. No fucking point of having 2 CBs and 1 FB on bench every game! Choose Papa or Yepes + a FB , gk, 2 mf, dinho and primavera forward!

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Its high time we called up a forward from the primavera for the upcoming run of matches until Pato is back. Not just for 1 match but a good few weeks so that he trains with the first team and is on the bench for every game. Matches where we need a change or are winning comfortably he can come on get some experience. No fucking point of having 2 CBs and 1 FB on bench every game! Choose Papa or Yepes + a FB , gk, 2 mf, dinho and primavera forward!
The most logical choice would be Ganz. His scoring record has been pretty impressive, and with Beretta out I don't think we do have that much forwards anyway.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The most logical choice would be Ganz. His scoring record has been pretty impressive, and with Beretta out I don't think we do have that much forwards anyway.

I havn't really seen much of our primavera but in the pre season friendlies Verdi showed talent. But i guess he's more of a SS / AM kind of a player is he? We need a pure ST

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wikied Ganz and apparently he's the son of former Milanista Maurizio Ganz who although never a regular at Milan and has played for atleast 10 clubs has a pretty decent goalscoring record wherever he was!

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ganz is very young and too lightweight for Serie A... he just moved to Primavera from Allievi Nazionali (skipping the Berretti level) so he has plenty of time to go before he can play in the top flight... as was discussed before, Zigoni was the guy with the bulk required for Serie A but he is away at Genoa

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ganz is very young and too lightweight for Serie A... he just moved to Primavera from Allievi Nazionali (skipping the Berretti level) so he has plenty of time to go before he can play in the top flight... as was discussed before, Zigoni was the guy with the bulk required for Serie A but he is away at Genoa
I know that Ganz was in Allievi Nazionali. My point was he's our only logical choice at the moment.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I havn't really seen much of our primavera but in the pre season friendlies Verdi showed talent. But i guess he's more of a SS / AM kind of a player is he? We need a pure ST

yup Verdi is more of a AM (SS), we are apparently short of CF (Pure ST) even the primavera already lost Beretta, so there's isn't much options for them either.
The surplus area from the Primavera at the moment are probably the mid and AM (SS) but apparently the senior team is not short of players in that area. We'll probably see some primavera in the Copa Italy or the later part of the season

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I know that Ganz was in Allievi Nazionali. My point was he's our only logical choice at the moment.

Ganz is in the Primavera.. I'm confused :conf:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why are you confused? He played in today's match which they lost 0-1.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why are you confused? He played in today's match which they lost 0-1.

But he's been playing and scoring for the primavera all season and he's listed as a primavera player not Allievi Nazionali

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But he's been playing and scoring for the primavera all season and he's listed as a primavera player not Allievi Nazionali

yes.. he said he was in Allieve i.e. last year

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yup Verdi is more of a AM (SS), we are apparently short of CF (Pure ST) even the primavera already lost Beretta, so there's isn't much options for them either.
The surplus area from the Primavera at the moment are probably the mid and AM (SS) but apparently the senior team is not short of players in that area. We'll probably see some primavera in the Copa Italy or the later part of the season

That explains why we have 3 defenders on bench regularly now :head:

No point of promoting Verdi for a few matches then i guess as we have Ronaldinho coming off the bench anyways.

And we have WAY TOOO MANY defenders in the first team squad for a primavera to get a chance even as sub.

Sad situation really, we need to really trim down squad asap so giant chunks of wages don't go to players who add nothing + we can actually give youngsters a chance to develop.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Seems our Primavera has a tough season this time, we haven't won that much so far, it's sad they lost again, though it was an away match.

About the strikers, also our Primavera has not that many solutions for CF I think, but hopefully they can help the first team at least as long as Pato is out. I know that someone like Ganz is maybe not yet ready for Serie A, but we only would need a youngster to come on at the end of the match if we have a comfortable lead, to get off Ibra and get him some rest. We just need someone to replace him and play up front at the end and maybe our youngsters would even score then, at least they would get some first team experience.

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
he was injured for the last month or so. another "crystal" player in our team. :(

he is back now and he played today for the last 30 minutes or so in our victory over Padova 2:0 ...

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
ok, so Beretta is healthy? If he is, let him get a chance, if not, let Ganz get a chance

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think we give Ganz the chance, making your first team appearance at that age should really motivate you to keep up the work.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Good that they won yesterday, we're already in the quarterfinals of the cup now. So far wasn't that great in the league, but at least they progress in the cup and hopefully in the league we will also have more good results.

And def. one of Ganz/Beretta/Verdi should soon be called up for the first team, esp for the Brescia/Bologna/Ajax matches I would take one of them, there it would be best to give them a try. We need some more strikers for our senior team, so these youngsters should get a chance.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
my 4 would be devito,verdi,merkel and one of calvano/hottor/fossati (as i've seen very little of them so can't really choose objective, but all seem highly regarded by you guys)

beretta just back from injury in a much more physically demanding category isn't a wise choice imo. and i've not seen much of ganz.

also, strasser should definitely get minutes. i'm glad that allegri included him in the auxerre match, although i wish he'd gotten more than 2 minutes. still i think it's good for his motivation

Schedule