The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Champions League qualification?
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2018, 14:24   #13341
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
Why would Liverpool want Suso the snail when they have King Salah. Oh... it's the sun.
They may want options and they got a lot of money they still haven't used from Coutinho and the UCL they'll be making.
Old 16-04-2018, 14:24   #13342
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Crudeli, interviewed by Radio Gol, spoke, among others, about the future of Donnarumma. Here are the declarations: "Yesterday he made a real miracle, but at the end of the season he will leave Milan, where to? PSG"
Old 16-04-2018, 14:32   #13343
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Liverpool ready to pay Suso's 40m release clause. (The Sun)
He will fit right in with Klopp and co.

Ciao Jesus.
Old 16-04-2018, 14:51   #13344
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

Sell dollar.

Tired of seeing his bullshit.
Old 16-04-2018, 14:57   #13345
Don_Jacare
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Sell foddaruma. One good save for the whole season. He cost us rhe jube game.
Old 16-04-2018, 14:57   #13346
IL Diavolo 3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Remember how real were under mourinho and benitez

See the difference a change of coach makes

Remember real under Pellegrini? Record points and won a little dick trophy?
Old 16-04-2018, 14:58   #13347
leaf
#FreeTommyRobinson

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

The attitude towards players like Suso and Donnarumma is quite a spectacle.

Yes I understand all the problems they pose....I only hope we don't have to learn how tough it is to replace them.

Signature
There's only 1 Ronaldo
Old 16-04-2018, 15:05   #13348
IL Diavolo 3
Banned

Screw players who got no loyalty towards our club. letís get real soldiers, players who will bleed red and black.

How difficult is it to replace Donna, bona and Suso?

Not difficult at all, remove the hype and youíre left with sassuolo level of players. I donít rate any of the 3 to be worth more than 20m so with 60m we can get better suited players.

Iím convinced Bertolacci=Bonaventura, give or take.
Old 16-04-2018, 15:05   #13349
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
The attitude towards players like Suso and Donnarumma is quite a spectacle.

Yes I understand all the problems they pose....I only hope we don't have to learn how tough it is to replace them.
The attitude towards Donnarumma who has saved us a lot of goals this season, especially early on when Bonucci was having constant brain farts is deplorable.

But against Suso, i see nothing wrong. The guy is expandable as they come, he isn't bringing anything special to this team.
Old 16-04-2018, 15:09   #13350
.A.K.

Fav. Players: Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi

I don’t think anyone is doubting dollars ability

He’s just a cunt

We don’t need cunts we need players like cutrone who will die for the team
Old 16-04-2018, 15:10   #13351
IL Diavolo 3
Banned

Default The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Iím curious to see where donnarumma saved many goals this season.

Please count how many long shots donnarumma has conceded this season alone and compare it with the worst gk in serie A.

That little shit is worse than Kalac

Last edited by IL Diavolo 3; 16-04-2018 at 15:13.
Old 16-04-2018, 15:12   #13352
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by .A.K. View Post

We don’t need cunts we need players like cutrone who will die for the team

Or just players who are decent professionals without conniving agents.

I'd take that too.

I am going to go ahead and say that if Donna leaves us, his career will founder. The moment he makes one huge mistake in an unforgiving club in front of an unforgiving crowd, he is going to sink and sink fast.

That is if he leaves. I still don't think clubs will be lining up to pay what we will ask. Get ready for another torrid summer of intrigue, instagram posts, hasty deletions of instagram posts, accusing phantom hackers etc.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!

Last edited by nonsonoqui; 16-04-2018 at 15:17.
Old 16-04-2018, 15:14   #13353
IL Diavolo 3
Banned

According to reports, Bonaventura is set to leave at the end of the season. Roma and Tottenham are interested in his services. Milan are requesting 28m for his card.
Old 16-04-2018, 15:21   #13354
Thenebra
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
According to reports, Bonaventura is set to leave at the end of the season. Roma and Tottenham are interested in his services. Milan are requesting 28m for his card.
Haha right!

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Old 16-04-2018, 15:31   #13355
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

Quote:
Old 16-04-2018, 15:35   #13356
milanista_
AC Milan Legend

Mirabelli paid commissions to Morata's agent without getting the player.

Old 16-04-2018, 15:36   #13357
Phantomx
Only Milan

Quote:
28m !!! Sell ASAP .

Signature
Un sogno Per AlcuniÖUn incubo Per Altri

Old 16-04-2018, 16:06   #13358
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Pirlo, Gattuso, KakŠ, Romagnoli, Marco Fassone, VAR, Ghengis Khan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
How often are we going to use that line?
How often are we going to use "Hey he took us out of the Montella darkness" to excuse every dumb decision he has made?

KALINIC IS SHIT
He should be third in line behind Cutrone...who should be our #1 AND Silva

BONAVENTURA NEEDS TO BE DROPPED
This isn't even debatable any more....and I like the guy. He's WASTING EVERYTHING

Also the tactics are not quite suitable to the two guys who were our best attackers, Suso and Bona. I don't know if it's because they have to do more defending and tracking back....but I can't totally fault Gattuso for this because our defense functions very well now....unlike what Montella had.

To be fair to Gattuso, it's wise to use a more grinta/defensive outlook. We don't have the personnel at the moment for champagne football. Maybe if we got two counterattackers [AGAIN FUCK YOU F&M FOR NOT GETTING Auba-bloodclaat-yang] our game will flow better.

We were so close with the purchase of Conti. If Suso is to look like anything other than Shit, we need to help him out on the right. And of course, a capable left winger is a gaping hole in the squad.
I'm going to mention it whenever it is appropriate. It makes sense to rate his overall body of work instead of getting hung up on small things. I would've preferred to see Cutrone play but I have enough trust in Gattuso to let him select his starting 11.

Yes, Bonaventura is shit but who else are we going to play there? Locatell might be worth a try but it's not really his role imo.

Our goal scoring issues aren't about defensive approach to the game. We have lots of shots and chances to be honest, we're just very bad at finishing them. That's independent of the system and related to the quality or rather lack thereof of our offensive players.

Quote:
Screw players who got no loyalty towards our club. letís get real soldiers, players who will bleed red and black.

How difficult is it to replace Donna, bona and Suso?

Not difficult at all, remove the hype and youíre left with sassuolo level of players. I donít rate any of the 3 to be worth more than 20m so with 60m we can get better suited players.

Iím convinced Bertolacci=Bonaventura, give or take.
Suso is the only one that's going to take effort to replace, Bonaventura would be addition by subtraction, goalkeepers are easy to replace.

Quote:
That be fucking sick. 40 mil for Bona and DES - masterpiece by F&M if this happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
The attitude towards Donnarumma who has saved us a lot of goals this season, especially early on when Bonucci was having constant brain farts is deplorable.

But against Suso, i see nothing wrong. The guy is expandable as they come, he isn't bringing anything special to this team.
He had many brainfarts this season. Which wouldn't be a bad thing and considered perfectly normal for a young talented player that's still growing... if he didn't get paid 6 mil a year and had a fat fucking piece of human garbage attached to him.

Also fans will never forget the disrespect he showed to the shirt. The attitude is not deplorable, is perfectly understandable and reasonable if anything.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence
Old 16-04-2018, 16:07   #13359
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Michael Oliver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
rofl at sarri boiz

"grinta tactics" outplayed sarri for most of the game
Undefeated vs Milan.... like Pep

Signature
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Real-Madrid-Gianluigi-Buffon-Juventus-944824.jpg
Old 16-04-2018, 16:12   #13360
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Michael Oliver

Quote:
Liverpool ready to pay Suso's 40m release clause. (The Sun)
That's one helluva a downgrade for them... but mucho gracias scousers

Quote:
They may want options and they got a lot of money they still haven't used from Coutinho and the UCL they'll be making.
Cos Virgil Van Dijk came for free right

Quote:
Remember real under Pellegrini? Record points and won a little dick trophy?

Signature
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Real-Madrid-Gianluigi-Buffon-Juventus-944824.jpg
Closed Thread