Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
My impression and what I heard of Pinato is that he is similar to Carl Jenkinson and to some degree De Sciglio. Not the player that stands the most out, but rarely makes any mistakes. Very consistent and smart. And as you said hard working and versatile.

With the beretti beeing reintroduced its going to be cool to se how many of the 98 that makes the Primavera directly. Cutrone, Modic, Llamas, Iodice, Locatelli (most likely) and Mastour (ok he is promoted to the first team but will most likely play games for the primavera) all could skip what will be two levels.

Only Mastour, Locatelli will be fast-tracked to Primavera. They played for Allievi Nazionali whilst other '98 played for Allievi 1/2. Other promising '98 will go straight to Berretti skipping Allievi Nazionali. They'll probably play for Primavera to cover injuries, internationals etc.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Another reminder why not to expect top signings...

:b: "We’ve a lot of expectations for our players born in ’96, ’97 and ’98. There are some extraordinary champions among them. We’re monitoring several players, but we already have many talents born in 1998.

I want a more Italian Milan side. I hope to create a strong and young Milan side with Italian players and players who represent Lombardy.”

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Milan's 16-year old defender Andrea Malberti signed his first professional contract with Milan yesterday (to 2017).

:thumbsup: Great news. Watch out for this kid best CB prospect after De Santis. Way better than Pacifico, Iotti etc. Captains Allievi 1/2 and Italy U16.

0ae2f6a7facfd1de4fb702a6f791d8e1.jpeg

Reaction score
Another reminder why not to expect top signings...

:b: "We’ve a lot of expectations for our players born in ’96, ’97 and ’98. There are some extraordinary champions among them. We’re monitoring several players, but we already have many talents born in 1998.

I want a more Italian Milan side. I hope to create a strong and young Milan side with Italian players and players who represent Lombardy.”

How can he trust on kids born in 96 and above? Are we kidding? special kid doesn't mean always special footballer...look Balotelli. Even if they will become a good players how many years we should wait? 4-5 years?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
How can he trust on kids born in 96 and above? Are we kidding? special kid doesn't mean always special footballer...look Balotelli. Even if they will become a good players how many years we should wait? 4-5 years?

Think he's mostly referring to '98 not '96. Can't think of any special '96 born players. However '98 our golden generation winning many domestic/international tournaments. Galliani was on record saying 4-5 will be first teamer's in future. They're 16yo now. No reason can't be instant successes at 18/19 like DES/SES.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Oops G did it again. He stole another promising 14yo right under Inter's noses. Seid Visin's highly rated SS/TQ wanted by Inter, Juve, Napoli and Man City. Inter agreed deal to sign him 2yrs ago (like Mastour) but Galliani fucked them again. Merda fans had this to say about Visin:

"Visin is a very technical player, who has played several tournaments with us, always doing very well."

Playing for Merda (wearing captain's armband) :lol::lol::thumbsup:

5a1edf8b40a8cdd329e5f31b3a5c6320-58339-cbc0bd0c85155b67f38c3974aac6b986.jpg

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
After it was said that he was going to be a Milan player, highly rated defender Guglielmi (1998) has signed for Hellas Verona. (GDS)

Last edited:

ajf

Primavera
Reaction score
Livieri, Bonanni, Turano, Crociata, Felicioli, Gamarra, Locatelli, Cutrone and Vassallo have been promoted to the primavera.

We have also signed a 16 year old striker named Francesco Gobbi.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
After it was said that he was going to be a Milan player, highly rated defender Guglielmi (1998) has signed for Hellas Verona. (GDS)

:thumbsup: Bravo Sogliano another good scouting job. When will we learn he never get's it wrong?! Have feeling this'll come back to bite us :fp:

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsup: Bravo Sogliano another good scouting job. When will we learn he never get's it wrong?! Have feeling this'll come back to bite us :fp:
Well we haven't been exactly bad in scouting for the youth teams these past couple of years, but Sogliano seems like the guy who knows what he is doing, hopefully he'll join.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Well we haven't been exactly bad in scouting for the youth teams these past couple of years, but Sogliano seems like the guy who knows what he is doing, hopefully he'll join.

Agreed our youth scouting's been excellent lately (Visin yesterday). Just surprised we didn't sign him given he's youngest defender playing Serie C. Galliani loaned Barletta Innocenti/Ganz for nothing. Hopefully Sogliano brings him if he performs.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Probably something went wrong in the negotiations. We've signed 3 players this window, do you remember the first one?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Probably something went wrong in the negotiations. We've signed 3 players this window, do you remember the first one?

Think it was just 2 yesterday (Visin & Gobbi). Although we did sign 15yo striker Forte from Trieste last month.

Last edited:

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yep, I meant Forte. Here's hoping there are more to come.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Visin looks good (#10 from 2:20 onwards). 1 goal and 2 assists :thumbsup:

ajf

Primavera
Reaction score
The Primavera squad has been released internally to the players and staff. Anyone have the complete list?

I only know: Livieri, Mastour, Bonanni, Turano, Crociata, Felicioli, Gamarra, Locatelli, Cutrone and Vassallo.

I think it might be the complete number of promotions. The rest goes to the new Beretti. Only 3 of the 95 will remain at the Primavera. This depends on who gets loan offers.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan have signed the 13-year old offensive midfielder Alessio Bianchi from Capezzano Pianore. He will join Milan in October.

Looks like Milan is monopolizing all the Italian U-16 attacking talent. :D

ajf

Primavera
Reaction score
“@Milanello: Milan have signed the 17-year old left back Francesco Bordi from Roma. He will play for #MilanPrimavera this season.”

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“@Milanello: Milan have signed the 17-year old left back Francesco Bordi from Roma. He will play for #MilanPrimavera this season.”

all i know about him is that hes really tall, roma fans don't rate him highly and hes nore of a defensive than offensive player. probably the next Davide Pacifico.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
all i know about him is that hes really tall, roma fans don't rate him highly and hes nore of a defensive than offensive player. probably the next Davide Pacifico.

Now that we will have both Primavera and Berretti team we will need more youth fodders :D

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
So I read about Mattia Valoti, the youngster that we had loaned to Albinoleffe until last year that apparently was bought by Albinoleffe and this year his new club sends him on loan at Verona. WTF? Why couldn't we do that and instead just sold him for chump change.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan have signed the 14-year old striker Antonio Fabozzi and 15-year old striker Francesco Gobbi from Aldini Bariviera.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan have also signed the 14-year old trequartista Jacopo Finessi from Kaos. Roma was also interested in the player.

Finally Galliani has beaten Roma... :lol:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
What happened to Pacifico and Iotti who were touted as being so good last year?

On other news, I saw we had in our Primavera Cristian Galliani and Christian Maldini :)

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
What happened to Pacifico and Iotti who were touted as being so good last year?

On other news, I saw we had in our Primavera Cristian Galliani and Christian Maldini :)

pacifico has been sold to serie c. i dont know for iotti.

Schedule