Antonio Conte

ykou

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Berlu has major trust issues.

Because Miha don't have anything big to show for, Berlu is unsure of him and feels the need to controll everything himself. He just hired Miha because he was the best alternative atm. So he went for another puppet to sit on the bench because Silvio dont have time to sit there himself and he doesn't really believe in Miha to succeed so he has a say on everything he does.

With Carletto and Cote etc who has won stuff, I bet he would relax and let them do their thing. Let them buy players they want etc(after listening to their salespitch, because he ofc is a total controlfreak), because he knows that they know what they are doing.

Personally I think Miha is the best manager we have had in a while. Seems like he has a good idea of what he wants to do and he is pretty good at bringing up talents. It's unfair, that Silvio doesn't give him a chance. But hey, if I was choosing between Conte and Miha, I would pick Conte any day. Easy choice! After what he did at Juve, It tells me that he is able to take a confused team like the one we have now, with a lot of trash players and rebuilding it into something great. Because he has done just that before!

The Juve team he got at his disposal at that time just finished 7th place two years in a row before Conte came in, and he turned it around to a Scudettomachine from the first season. You may think whatever you want about Conte but if you can't adknowledge that what he did was nothing less than spectacular then I wont waste my time trying to convice you of it :)

good post

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Berlu has major trust issues.

Because Miha don't have anything big to show for, Berlu is unsure of him and feels the need to controll everything himself. He just hired Miha because he was the best alternative atm. So he went for another puppet to sit on the bench because Silvio dont have time to sit there himself and he doesn't really believe in Miha to succeed so he has a say on everything he does.

With Carletto and Cote etc who has won stuff, I bet he would relax and let them do their thing. Let them buy players they want etc(after listening to their salespitch, because he ofc is a total controlfreak), because he knows that they know what they are doing.

Personally I think Miha is the best manager we have had in a while. Seems like he has a good idea of what he wants to do and he is pretty good at bringing up talents. It's unfair, that Silvio doesn't give him a chance. But hey, if I was choosing between Conte and Miha, I would pick Conte any day. Easy choice! After what he did at Juve, It tells me that he is able to take a confused team like the one we have now, with a lot of trash players and rebuilding it into something great. Because he has done just that before!

The Juve team he got at his disposal at that time just finished 7th place two years in a row before Conte came in, and he turned it around to a Scudettomachine from the first season. You may think whatever you want about Conte but if you can't adknowledge that what he did was nothing less than spectacular then I wont waste my time trying to convice you of it :)

:thumbsup: Completely agree.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Since Semeone will never join Milan , then Conte is my first choice.
Hope its true...

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Fuck Conte, I don't think he'd play much better with this team. It's a different thing to play at a team that has Del Piero, Buffon, Barzagli, Pirlo who own the locker room and where based on your history with the club you're untouchable, and another to be like Miha going at the cousins with a crap team with a presidente that suffers from oral diarrhea.

The only difference between Conte and Mihajlovic is that Conte probably would have asked for a lot more players than just 3-4.

agreed. and about the bold part, this is why i believe either conte will not come at all. or will come and leave even soon that mihajlovic will. =\

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
I don't know that I agree that conte is the answer to Milan's problems. it is a definite possibility, I won't deny that

but I think there is a higher probability that conte would come in, we'd get some new players, things would be great at the start...but eventually the cracks would start to show again. the cracks at Milan are there because the management cannot help but to throw their egos around and disrupt the balance of the team

we saw it with seedorf...mid season he energized the team...results picked up...he criticized where needed but by the end of the season everything had gone south

we saw it with inzaghi...tons of enthusiasm from the players and coach pre-season...not so bad beginning to the season...by mid season things were bad

and it's happening with mihajlovic...

there is one main constant in all these scenarios...upper management

how can anyone be completely sure conte would fair better with Milan's management than other coaches? he may have more experience which would then help him be more successful with the team in the league...so in a sense he might last longer than the others...but eventually the cracks at Milan would begin again and then what...

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I don't know that I agree that conte is the answer to Milan's problems. it is a definite possibility, I won't deny that

but I think there is a higher probability that conte would come in, we'd get some new players, things would be great at the start...but eventually the cracks would start to show again. the cracks at Milan are there because the management cannot help but to throw their egos around and disrupt the balance of the team

we saw it with seedorf...mid season he energized the team...results picked up...he criticized where needed but by the end of the season everything had gone south

we saw it with inzaghi...tons of enthusiasm from the players and coach pre-season...not so bad beginning to the season...by mid season things were bad

and it's happening with mihajlovic...

there is one main constant in all these scenarios...upper management

how can anyone be completely sure conte would fair better with Milan's management than other coaches? he may have more experience which would then help him be more successful with the team in the league...so in a sense he might last longer than the others...but eventually the cracks at Milan would begin again and then what...

The fact that he is a much better coach{at least now} than the others would hopefully make it the big difference.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's going to be coaching Chelsea next season if we are to believe Sky Italia

3 year deal

Mourinho at Utd, Pep at City & Conte at Chelsea.. Should be interesting

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Would be the most important acquisition if it happens.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If available, get him!

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hopefully there was a reason why he was shaking his head in the crowd last night.