1/4 - Argentina (0) vs. Germany (4) - July 3rd

Who will go through?

• Total voters

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
messi will clown all over germany's face + eyes

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
messi will clown all over germany's face + eyes

bastian_schweinsteiger_look.jpg

Clowning ist verboten.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Vai começar de novo essa merda de falar outro idioma que não seja o inglês?

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
who's messi ? ive only heard of the name " blue and white *** "

but yeah deutschland ueber alles :o

grmny can suck ma dick

also maradona's dick

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
ahhhh. My roomies gf is over. She studied abroad in argentina and fell in love with 'soccer'. I'm having to hear here try to talk about messi and tevez (apparently they play club together?) etc. etc. I tried interjecting but then realized nothing good would come from it.....

Please win 5-0 germans. I will buy a schweinstagger poster and permanently laminate it infront of his door so she has to see it every day

Last edited:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
grmny can suck ma dick

also maradona's dick

sorry bro. your dick is too short. u can blow yourself.

the germans are gonna teach the drug addict and his white and blue shit members how to play football - german style

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sorry bro. your dick is too short. u can blow yourself.

the germans are gonna teach the drug addict and his white and blue shit members how to play football - german style

srry bruh b prepared 4 diego 2 rub his latin american cocaine adled junk all ovr ur shit bruh.

veron'll b in the background scheming.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
srry bruh b prepared 4 diego 2 rub his latin american cocaine adled junk all ovr ur shit bruh.

veron'll b in the background scheming.

Pretty much Veron's game summed up in one very disturbing analogy. Stays calm, waits, watches for just the right moment when you're vulnerable, and then suddenly...penetration.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ahhhh. My roomies gf is over. She studied abroad in argentina and fell in love with 'soccer'. I'm having to hear here try to talk about messi and tevez (apparently they play club together?) etc. etc. I tried interjecting but then realized nothing good would come from it.....

Please win 5-0 germans. I will buy a schweinstagger poster and permanently laminate it infront of his door so she has to see it every day

Tevez and Mascherano played together in Corinthians, I guess that's what she meant.

I don't like to talk about football with girls. It's kind of a turn off. I only like when they wear tight and small football shirts without knowing a single player name of the team she's wearing the shirt of.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pretty much Veron's game summed up in one very disturbing analogy. Stays calm, waits, watches for just the right moment when you're vulnerable, and then suddenly...penetration.

:star::star::star:

fantastic

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Tevez and Mascherano played together in Corinthians, I guess that's what she meant.

I don't like to talk about football with girls. It's kind of a turn off. I only like when they wear tight and small football shirts without knowing a single player name of the team she's wearing the shirt of.

Me neither. Unless you played and broke something, you don;t understand

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Me neither. Unless you played and broke something, you don;t understand

Indeed.

I don't understand why so many people think that girls should be funny, intelligent and like man stuff. This couldn't be more misogynistic. Why isn't it just enough to make our penis erect?

Human being is a disgraceful race. Never satisfied, always asking for more.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Indeed.

I don't understand why so many people think that girls should be funny, intelligent and like man stuff. This couldn't be more misogynistic. Why isn't it just enough to make our penis erect?

profound

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Indeed.

A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
You say no to drugs, whores... what you are, Jesus Christ gambler version?

Indeed.

you are hilarious nah i wont piss on berlu ever

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.

Amém!

Schedule